SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:51 am

That is so funny! Did Hunter record that? laugh out loud

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 28 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:59 am

bleuberry wrote:That is so funny! Did Hunter record that? laugh out loud
Haha yes!
I'm pretty sure he recorded it, because Nikki posted a photo of Kelly and Hunter, so he was there.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:02 am

edenpol wrote:
Haha yes!
I'm pretty sure he recorded it, because Nikki posted a photo of Kelly and Hunter, so he was there.

Hey Edenpol, I want Josh and Andi to look at each other again just like your avi.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:03 am

I can't stop watching that video! Andi looks very tipsy with wine in hand, but her dance moves are cute! Good for her. There is nothing like a great jam session with friends to help get over heartbreak!

Hunter must love having all these women at his house all the time!

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:10 am

nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
Haha yes!

Hey Edenpol, I want Josh and Andi to look at each other again just like your avi.
Aww me too! I'm still hopeful! I got so excited when Andi favorited this photo and then did it a tbt. giggling
Your avi is amazing as well!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:12 am

edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
Haha yes!

Aww me too! I'm still hopeful! I got so excited when Andi favorited this photo and then did it a tbt.  giggling

Now that you say that i remember her saying something about that picture and she said the love in her eyes remain the same. I would bet she still feels like that even with the breakup.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:17 am

nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Aww me too! I'm still hopeful! I got so excited when Andi favorited this photo and then did it a tbt.  giggling

Now that you say that i remember her saying something about that picture and she said the love in her eyes remain the same.  I would bet she still feels like that even with the breakup.
I want to think that also, yes. hearthumbsup
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 am

Love that pic of Andi, Kelly and Nikki. i have had my fair share of wine and Taylor Swift dance parties with my girlfriends after one of us has had a breakup
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:09 am

edenpol wrote:
Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty  24m24 minutes ago
Typical Wednesday night @taylorswift13 jam session. @AndiDorfman @Nikki_Ferrell
wcw - Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 28 B78A3HcIMAAtt4G

I love this! Andi, Kelly, Nikki and Taylor Swift beatingheart beatingheart

Exactly what she needs right now, a little Taylor Swift, friends, and a little wine to help with the break up pain.

clapping! You go Andi! " A bump in the road is not the end of the road", life has a way of working itself out when we relax, get thankful for what we have, and go with flow.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:16 pm

edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:

Now that you say that i remember her saying something about that picture and she said the love in her eyes remain the same.  I would bet she still feels like that even with the breakup.
I want to think that also, yes. hearthumbsup

I agree with you guys so much Smiley Their love was beautiful to watch.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:17 pm

nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
Haha yes!

Yes Praying
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:49 pm

Andi posted the same picture as Kelly and wrote:
andi_dorfman
11 minutes ago
Sometimes you just need your girls, some wine and the entire @taylorswift album. (and a kitchen counter to dance on) @kellytravisty @nikki_ferrell #latergram #blankspace #starbuckslover
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+72
FLChica
seneca
citygirl1962
Kaltie
Bet2Win