SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by aviej Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:58 pm

I haven't heard from Laura since the breakup. Is she okay?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:58 pm

sara11 wrote:Josh has started deleting pics, so far only 2 and those are the 2 nye promo pics. I screenshotted both his and andi's IGs earlier tonight.

Lol. We think alike. I screenshotted both of their instagrams earlier too.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:59 pm

Josh just changed his picture on twitter and took the one where he carrying her I think that was the picture snywau it only has him in the suit for breast cancer

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:00 pm

LOL, that was fast.... Ahhhhh

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:01 pm

mamahamme wrote:Josh just changed his picture on twitter and took the one where he carrying her I think that was the picture snywau it only has him in the suit for breast cancer

Makes me sad...

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:01 pm

RS video chat starting now at realitysteve.com

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:01 pm

aviej wrote:I haven't heard from Laura since the breakup. Is she okay?

I hope she isn't too bad. But I don't think that anybody here is too good right now, especially not me sad
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Man, nye must have been so strange for them.

Anyway, Steve's chat:

-Steve knew they were broken up on Tuesday but didn't know when the announcement was coming within the next two weeks
-He has never spoken to either of them so he doesn't know
-Of course they had to pretend for tv to be a couple and not start sniping at each other on the red carpet

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:05 pm

mamahamme wrote:Josh just changed his picture on twitter and took the one where he carrying her I think that was the picture snywau it only has him in the suit for breast cancer

That's good. He's ready to move on. This is the best therapy for a break up IMO let alone one that's plastered in the media. He needs to get rid of all her pics IMO. You can't move forward with the past haunting you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Steve cont

-1/2 of his fans are shocked, 1/2 are telling Steve they could tell on Monday they were going to breakup
-No one knows them so we don't know what's happening
-Steve doesn't get why some fans are upset and his mind is blown by fans' attachment but he doesn't care himself

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 2 Empty Something must have happened.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Something must have just happened. We've been following them this whole time. And we know through sleuthing they've been hanging out together all this time. A couple doesn't do three christmas' and three thanksgiving's with family if they're not together and wanting to marry. They just don't. Josh after x-mas just liked his brother's picture of the couples saying all "wifed up" remember the pic of his hand on her belly.

This must have just happened. There must have been a dealbreaker for them to call it quits from one day to the next. I really think this is very recent.

Unfortunately like Nikki said, these couples are in the public eye, there's so much pressure on them and then a rise to fame with all its craziness. I can't blame and won't blame either one of them, it must be difficult. And they really seemed to love each other.

Thanks for all the beautiful things everyone has shared. I don't regret having followed them. You know, it's the first time I've ever been a fan of a couple, but there was magic when they were together I hadn't seen before. I could never watch Josh as the bachelor, it would be sad, when you give your heart out to someone like he did to Andi it just happens once and he called her the love of his life. Those words only have meaning the first time you say them. We'll probably never know for sure what happened or who decided it or if it was mutual but hopefully they'll move forward if it wasn't meant to be.

To those of you that feel sad right now, we can always remember them as they were when they were happy, because they were soo happy and that will always bring us a smile. And there was something about the way they loved each other on camera and were so giving that I learnt from and I'll definitely take with me.

Sending out a big hug! Specially to mamahamme.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:10 pm

aviej wrote:I haven't heard from Laura since the breakup. Is she okay?

She's ok just busy and will post tomorrow.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

+27
bamagal
emilymelfan
Valentinebaby
Jolena
Kashathediva
california90
edenpol
Luvvy
rosesrREd
Iam4UGA
KB_Mom