SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:15 pm

aviej wrote:I'm sure MM would make sure (if she could) that that kind of heart break would never happen again. I believe down the road, she'd set him up with a nice blonde church girl.
Yep, docile mandatory as well. Have they seen/heard of Tenley? If there is a candidate for Josh, it is that girl right there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 25 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by Justafan2 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:17 pm

I feel like if he just wanted a nice, quite blonde church girl he would of already found her. Trust me, I live in GA, there are plentyyyyy

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:I'm sure MM would make sure (if she could) that that kind of heart break would never happen again. I believe down the road, she'd set him up with a nice blonde church girl.
Yep, docile mandatory as well. Have they seen/heard of Tenley? If there is a candidate for Josh, it is that girl right there.

According to people she's with Kiptyn.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:18 pm

sara11 wrote:Chris Harrison ‏

[ltr]@chrisbharrison[/ltr]

1m1 minute ago
Very sorry to learn yesterday that @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog broke up. I wish both friends nothing but the best

I'm sure now there will probably be a CH sit-down with Andi & Josh or probably just Andi during Chris Soules season. We may not find out why they broke up until then

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:19 pm

While I think it's been coming, I don't necessarily think things were absolutely horrible behind the scenes. You can certainly realize you're not right for someone, but still care about someone and relatively get along with them. I think their daily routine, such as going to the gym together, shopping together, going out to dinner together, and spending time with their families, especially with the Dorfman's, is something they continued on with up until the very end.

Andi moved in with him back in May, but she still had her own apartment. She willingly didn't resign the lease back towards the end of September, so for her to lose that safety net of having her own place, they must have been intent on trying to make it work and things might not have been as bad as they have been the past month or two. I personally noticed some small changes starting in December.  

I still think it's that the two of them want two different things. Josh is 30 and wants that family life. Andi is 27, and while that's not necessarily young, I think she's a young 27. I just don't see her wanting to get married and starting a family in the next couple of years. Nothing wrong with that, but it's two different paths. Not to mention, Josh is just kind of that happy go lucky kind of guy. I think while they have a lot in common and similarities, at the same time they don't. Their personalities just don't make sense in some ways. With Andi's very in charge personality, she's going to need a very quiet guy and that isn't Josh or anyone that was on the show really.

With MM's message and the way things have gone so far, I think it's going to be pretty clean breakup, but still doesn't make it any easier for anyone involved or for some of you very sweet ladies. While I think it was mutual, the way Josh was on Monday and just some other small things, I tend to think Josh wanted it over with.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:While I think it's been coming, I don't necessarily think things were absolutely horrible behind the scenes. You can certainly realize you're not right for someone, but still care about someone and relatively get along with them. I think their daily routine, such as going to the gym together, shopping together, going out to dinner together, and spending time with their families, especially with the Dorfman's, is something they continued on with up until the very end.

Andi moved in with him back in May, but she still had her own apartment. She willingly didn't resign the lease back towards the end of September, so for her to lose that safety net of having her own place, they must have been intent on trying to make it work and things might not have been as bad as they have been the past month or two. I personally noticed some small changes starting in December.  

I still think it's that the two of them want two different things. Josh is 30 and wants that family life. Andi is 27, and while that's not necessarily young, I think she's a young 27. I just don't see her wanting to get married and starting a family in the next couple of years. Nothing wrong with that, but it's two different paths. Not to mention, Josh is just kind of that happy go lucky kind of guy. I think while they have a lot in common and similarities, at the same time they don't. Their personalities just don't make sense in some ways. With Andi's very in charge personality, she's going to need a very quiet guy and that isn't Josh or anyone that was on the show really.

With MM's message and the way things have gone so far, I think it's going to be pretty clean breakup, but still doesn't make it any easier for anyone involved or for some of you very sweet ladies. While I think it was mutual, the way Josh was on Monday and just some other small things, I tend to think Josh wanted it over with.
Good post, ITA.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Since we have two threads going, we're going to lock some up.

Carry on here in their Fan Forum, General Discussion.

General discussion Fan Forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

+27
bamagal
emilymelfan
Valentinebaby
Jolena
Kashathediva
california90
edenpol
Luvvy
rosesrREd
Iam4UGA
KB_Mom