SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:50 pm

sara11 wrote:Chris Harrison ‏

[ltr]@chrisbharrison[/ltr]

1m1 minute ago
Very sorry to learn yesterday that @AndiDorfman and @jmurbulldog broke up. I wish both friends nothing but the best

Probably written by an intern. Cold and laughable when within the last few days he said he thought they would make it.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Lauren just posted a very sweet message on Facebook. Her Facebook is public, so I'll share it here:

Yes it's true, Andi & Josh have chosen to break off their engagement. Although there was no one thing that precipitated their decision, they were thoughtful & wise in their decision and I'm happy they figured this out before getting married & having kids. The engagement time did it's job in helping them determine what's best for them. I know we all wanted the storybook ending but I trust The Lord has an even better journey for each of them. Thank you for your love and messages. I'm overwhelmed & humbled by your words. XO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Lauren just posted a very sweet message on Facebook. Her Facebook is public, so I'll share it here:

Yes it's true, Andi & Josh have chosen to break off their engagement. Although there was no one thing that precipitated their decision, they were thoughtful & wise in their decision and I'm happy they figured this out before getting married & having kids. The engagement time did it's job in helping them determine what's best for them. I know we all wanted the storybook ending but I trust The Lord has an even better journey for each of them. Thank you for your love and messages. I'm overwhelmed & humbled by your words. XO

:claphands :claphands MM, that is so perfect! What a great supporting Mom!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Lauren just posted a very sweet message on Facebook. Her Facebook is public, so I'll share it here:

This made me cry again
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

:claphands :claphands MM, that is so perfect! What a great supporting Mom!

That is a very nice message from MM. I do believe she wants what is best for both of them. I am curious to see if Patti or Hy say anything as they are not usually as vocal.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Damit, that just made me start crying all over again. WHY!!!!!!!!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Now the tears are back in my eyes.... That post from MM had a bit more detail and it looks folks that there is no turning back on this one.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Very sweet and wise message from MM!

The only thing I can think of the quick and abrupt break up is that things must've been miserable behind the scenes. I thought at the least, they would have a year long engagement a la Ali/Roberto and Ed/Jillian, but it must've been pretty bad. It sucks if you hadn't seen any signs, and truthfully I didnt think they were 'zomg perf!' (none of these couples are) and I figured they were dealing with real life relationship issues esp when living with someone, but I sure didn't expect it this week. Hopefully it's for the better.

Also social media/pictures aren't a realistic depiction of these relationships and I hate that I fall into it because it looks so damn good sometimes laugh out loud. And this time I bought into it alright.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:58 pm

I just cried again reading what MM said. damn it.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Aww Momma to the rescue as always heartbeat

I agree Bleu that things must have been a disaster behind the scenes if they couldn't even make it a year.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Heartbreaking but I think according to MM post this has been a long time coming. I hope they both find someone who will make them happy for life, if it cannot be with each other.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:13 pm

I'm sure MM would make sure (if she could) that that kind of heart break would never happen again. I believe down the road, she'd set him up with a nice blonde church girl.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread #10

+27
bamagal
emilymelfan
Valentinebaby
Jolena
Kashathediva
california90
edenpol
Luvvy
rosesrREd
Iam4UGA
KB_Mom