SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:07 am

This is bizarre...

Mohegan Sun ‏@MoheganSun 3h3 hours ago

See @BacheloretteABC stars @andidorfman and Josh Murray (@jmurbulldog) in a live Q&A and signing on 1/16! http://bit.ly/1zNakz1
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by julychild Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:08 am

People don't have any source. They strung together bits and pieces from the couples statement and Josh's mom's statement, and came up with that "story." Absolutely nothing new, it's still the same thing. A lot of the media outlets will do this for a while.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:10 am

aviej wrote:Guys sorry to rehash things but... I brought myself to rewatch the Access Hollwood interview versus CH. They were TOTALLY different! You can tell that in the AH interview Josh was still hopefull in a wedding in 2015. But when it came to CH's interview, things took a turn for the worse. I think they did have issues prior to the premiere but something just happened in between those two interviews. It would be interesting to find out which interview they did first though.

I thought that both interviews weren't that bad. They just said that they had no wedding plans but Josh still talked about getting a home and spending time together. To me, where everything went completely off was when CH asked Josh about Britt and he said that she's a sweet girl. He just looked terrible then. I don't know how things could go so off in like 3 hours. I don't know if as the night went on he realized that he couldn't pretend that everything was ok and it showed. However, I saw nothing wrong with what the did because i think they were being good friends to Chris and they just put him before themselves that night.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:13 am

julychild wrote:People don't have any source. They strung together bits and pieces from the couples statement and Josh's mom's statement, and came up with that "story." Absolutely nothing new, it's still the same thing. A lot of the media outlets will do this for a while.

Yeah I don't think they have a source either. They are just speculating likely possibilities just like us. But its interesting to see that we all (including People) think the same thing - different priorities because I am still hopeful and if priorities are the reason they split, that seems like something that can be fixed and I hope that they do fix the mistakes that they made and get back together.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:20 am

I have to feel sorry Andi because it's going to be a case of always a bridesmaid and never a bride. She served in a wedding last year and more than likely will be in Kelly's Not sure if she served in any others in the past years.

Kelly's wedding planning and parties will have to be hard on her because she was engaged before Kelly and was suppose to be married this spring.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:27 am

nannymargie wrote:I have to feel sorry Andi because it's going to be a case of always a bridesmaid and never a bride.  She served in a wedding last year and more than likely will be in  Kelly's  Not sure if she served in any others in the past years.

Kelly's wedding planning and parties will have to be hard on her because she was engaged before Kelly and was suppose to be married this spring.

I agree with this, unless it was that Andi simply isn't ready to be a bride. If she isn't then it really is okay. Marriage should never be a compromise, if you don't both want it then it should never happen.

It may have been that being in that wedding and then going to the other one made Andi realize that for her, she just didn't want that yet. Unless, they chose to discuss specifics we will never know.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:30 am

Well I for one sure hopes that she goes to the wedding thinking, damn what did I just give up and run back to Josh and he swoops her up...sigh such a dream. But I do know that it's going to be hard for Josh to to go to his bro's wedding - Marcus. I wouldn't doubt that he'd be a groomsman too so that's double hurt.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:33 am

I think by Aaron's wedding they will either be back together or he will be over it. April of 2016 is a long, long time for healing to take place.

Now next summer or Marcus and Lacy, that I could see hurting, again if it was her choice and not his.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:33 am

soccermom333 wrote:
edenpol wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:One of my all time favorite break up songs.  Hope it might help some process through.
Boys || Men :tissuebox :tissuebox Episode 3 :tissuebox

Don't cry eden!!  I think she was just trying to lighten the load.  Take your time and grieve the way you want.  Smiley

I feel really sad. This is the first Bach break up that is personally affected me. My heart really aches.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:36 am

Maggenzm wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
edenpol wrote:
Boys || Men :tissuebox :tissuebox Episode 3 :tissuebox

Don't cry eden!!  I think she was just trying to lighten the load.  Take your time and grieve the way you want.  Smiley

I feel really sad. This is the first Bach break up that is personally affected me. My heart really aches.
You and me both. :bigsigh:
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:39 am

stuckinsc wrote:I think by Aaron's wedding they will either be back together or he will be over it.  April of 2016 is a long, long time for healing to take place.

Now next summer or Marcus and Lacy, that I could see hurting, again if it was her choice and not his.  

The think any wedding will be hard for Josh also because he did want to be a married man by the spring. He was really ready for that step in his life.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:41 am

nannymargie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think by Aaron's wedding they will either be back together or he will be over it.  April of 2016 is a long, long time for healing to take place.

The think any wedding will be hard for Josh also because he did want to be a married man by the spring.  He was really ready for that step in his life.

But honestly, by 2016, he may already be married or engaged by then. Not everyone has a huge long planned out wedding. The more recent one this year definitely, I was just saying in a year and a half a lot of things can change.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

+42
bachfan300
notarose
BachfanNY
Rolly
alberta3