SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by aviej Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:40 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Just saw this on twitter. Makes me hopeful.

Cat ‏@lexielu528  · 55m55 minutes ago  
@AndiDorfman even KATE and William broke up for a bit.  Don't let someone else end up with your prince.  Remind him why you fell in love.

Love that tweet! And we all know how much Andi looks up to Kate!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:42 pm

aviej wrote:

@AndiDorfman even KATE and William broke up for a bit.  Don't let someone else end up with your prince.  Remind him why you fell in love.

Yeah but I don't think it's Andi's choice considering Josh seems to have moved on to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:45 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:How do any of us know if they are treating him like a baby?  Or if he's taken or had time to think things through?  Everyone handles stress, grief, and just life in general differently.  Personally, I have always been one to work through problems while staying busy.  You don't have to sit alone in a dark room sad and depressed to think about things. 

Since there has been no news from or sightings of Andi, maybe she does prefers solitude, or maybe she's with her family, we can only speculate.  Where as we know Josh had commitments and has been surrounded by family.  If he had prefered solitude, I'm sure his family would've respected that and not all flown in to be with him, or him gone back to Tampa with them.  Obviously he went to get Sable, but maybe Andi is using this time to get her stuff out of his place.

And if Josh's relationship with his mother or family is such a problem, which Andi knew ahead of time that they were extremely close, why would you want her to get back together with him and have to deal with it, if she didn't fit it or feel comfortable in the situation to begin with?

Excellent post and great point about Josh's trip to Tampa giving Andi the needed time for her to move out and find her own place without running into Josh at every turn.

Since we haven't seen or heard from Andi, she could very well be back with her family and getting the same kind of comfort from them that Josh is getting from his. That's what families are for.

Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:48 pm

This Kate and Will situation rings a bell to me, and for the record, it was Will who broke up and had Kate devasted. And they both were at a stage of finding themselves. When they broke up Will got in a bar and stood ontop a table and shouted that he was free. But he realised like his father did very late on in life (marrying Camilia his true love), that he couldn't lose her. For fans of JODI who are interested, here's the link:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/07/07/prince-william-kate-middleton-breakup-baby-engagement-details/
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
aviej wrote:

Yeah but I don't think it's Andi's choice considering Josh seems to have moved on to me.

I don't think Josh has moved on as yet. He still seems hurt and sad and I think that if they can talk about what went wrong and if both him and Andi agree to compromise and to try to fix their mistakes, they can give it another chance.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:51 pm

aviej wrote:This Kate and Will situation rings a bell to me, and for the record, it was Will who broke up and had Kate devasted. And they both were at a stage of finding themselves. When they broke up Will got in a bar and stood ontop a table and shouted that he was free. But he realised like his father did very late on in life (marrying Camilia his true love), that he couldn't lose her. For fans of JODI who are interested, here's the link:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/07/07/prince-william-kate-middleton-breakup-baby-engagement-details/

I hope they find a way back to each other just like William and Kate.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 pm

Yay aviej!!! Thank you! So great reading this and thinking about what might happen.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Acrunch wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:How do any of us know if they are treating him like a baby?  Or if he's taken or had time to think things through?  Everyone handles stress, grief, and just life in general differently.  Personally, I have always been one to work through problems while staying busy.  You don't have to sit alone in a dark room sad and depressed to think about things. 

Since there has been no news from or sightings of Andi, maybe she does prefers solitude, or maybe she's with her family, we can only speculate.  Where as we know Josh had commitments and has been surrounded by family.  If he had prefered solitude, I'm sure his family would've respected that and not all flown in to be with him, or him gone back to Tampa with them.  Obviously he went to get Sable, but maybe Andi is using this time to get her stuff out of his place.

And if Josh's relationship with his mother or family is such a problem, which Andi knew ahead of time that they were extremely close, why would you want her to get back together with him and have to deal with it, if she didn't fit it or feel comfortable in the situation to begin with?

Excellent post and great point about Josh's trip to Tampa giving Andi the needed time for her to move out and find her own place without running into Josh at every turn.  

Since we haven't seen or heard from Andi, she could very well be back with her family and getting the same kind of comfort from them that Josh is getting from his.  That's what families are for.  

Agreed, family is there to support. But I don't see the Dorfmans taking pics at every turn, JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:57 pm

Alanna wrote:

I don't think that's necessarily true.  Attending a pre-scheduled conference, visiting family, walking your dog doesn't mean he's moved on or over it or that it wasn't Andi's decision to break it off or at least a mutual one.  We can't judge what people are thinking or going thru just by pictures and SM.  I think that much we should have learned by now, laugh out loud.  We don't really know how Andi is handling anything.  Just because she hasn't made an appearance or posted anything on SM doesn't mean that she isn't moving on or that she's curled up in bed in the fetal position.  Maybe she wants to lay low because she knows that a large portion of Bachelor nation (fairly or unfairly) will put more blame on her than on Josh (basically because I feel she's more of a lightening rod for negative comments).  You know the minute she posts something on SM, many of the comments towards her will be brutal and she just doesn't want to deal with that on the heels of the break up.

Agreed, family is there to support. But I don't see the Dorfmans taking pics at every turn, JMO.

They never have, though.  That's never been their MO.  MM always has.  MM posted one picture of Josh at dinner with family and posted that they were on their way back to Tampa.   That's not taking pics at every turn, IMO. All the other pics were taken by fans at the Advocare convention and the dog walking one by a random fan on the street.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:51 pm

My decision to keep this thread open was for the Fans to have an area where they can discuss the break up without any negativity.

We tried it with the Nikki/JPG thread which worked very well.

However, this past week, the mods have issued several warnings and have had to edit post several times.

The discussion goes around in circles of hopes of them getting back together. There have been fans and non fans offering support and posting realistic opinions of the situation, only to be followed by more speculation that doesn't make sense.

The reality is, they announced a break up. They cannot do that if it wasn't ok'd by the right people. They must have had problems for awhile in order for a statement to be prepared before hand to be released at TPTB's discretion. They attended the Red Carpet knowing they were ending the relationship.

We have had rumours for several months now that there were problems. This may be a surprise to the fans, but to many, it's no surprise. We don't know how long they reflected on this decision, we don't know what led to this decision. All we can do is speculate, but when we speculate in a manner which is a disturbing personal fantasy, it's time to close the thread.

If anyone is so troubled by this break up, I suggest you try and use your time wisely in another area whether it be studies cleaning closets or working at your job. This isn't the first couple from this franchise to breakup, and it won't be the last. This is their decision, and it should be respected as such.

They each have their own fans threads that everyone is welcome to post in. Fan threads are to discuss positive information only.

Andi Fan Thread

Josh Fan Thread
TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion Thread #3

+42
bachfan300
notarose
BachfanNY
Rolly
alberta3