SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by allykat Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:12 pm

I can't remember...is this where the Charlie fans congegrate? If so...he's looking pretty delicious as King Arthur. I could stare into his eyes and let him talk to me all day long. Sigh. And I like him even better when he's dirty and messy and holding a weapon. Does that make me wrong?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/23/king-arthur-first-look-next-summers-medieval-epic-ew
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:24 pm

allykat wrote:I can't remember...is this where the Charlie fans congegrate? If so...he's looking pretty delicious as King Arthur. I could stare into his eyes and let him talk to me all day long. Sigh. And I like him even better when he's dirty and messy and holding a weapon. Does that make me wrong?

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/23/king-arthur-first-look-next-summers-medieval-epic-ew

If you are wrong, then you have a good group here to be wrong with. BTW, 50 Shades was a total trainwreck to me and Dakota was the opposite of sexy to me, so good for you avoiding that disaster Charlie. Much better to have SOA go out with a bang and now this.

Charlie love is strong, but Art is really hot too, so I had to take a break and show a little Kiwi love. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:12 pm

allykat wrote:I can't remember...is this where the Charlie fans congegrate? If so...he's looking pretty delicious as King Arthur. I could stare into his eyes and let him talk to me all day long. Sigh. And I like him even better when he's dirty and messy and holding a weapon. Does that make me wrong?

If it makes you wrong you don't wanna be right.... giggling Charlie is so unbelievably sexy!!! JMO. I could look at him all day.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:57 am

hi Allykat!  Thanks for posting the article!  I saw it and meant to bring it over to show everyone yesterday, but I got side tracked making the pic my avi and never did!  laugh out loud  

Nope your not wrong, at least IMO.  Any version of Charlie is a good thing, but the messy version is even hotter!  Even though he's not in character for/no longer Jax...it's all kind of similar - dirty (well, maybe traded greasy for dirty), slicked back hair, a weapon (just traded his gun for a sword). laugh out loud 

I have a feeling I'm going to go into SOA withdrawal when it doesn't return this fall.  It'll really hit me then that its over and we have no new epies.  :bigsigh:  Let me know if we need to support each other and maybe start an online viewing party starting with season 1 on Tuesday nights to get us threw it!  giggling  bestbud!

ETA:  Posting the pic full size to make it easier to admire (without having to click the link for the article or zoom in on my avi, although it is worth clicking to listen to him talk)!  Hugesmile

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 King-arthur-ew-1374-cover

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 King-arthur-ew-1374-cover_612x380

Charlie Hunnam in King Arthur
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:41 pm

Alright ladies, I've run across a few more Charlie photos from his Entertainment Weekly King Arthur interview.  Enjoy!   Hugesmile

And for anyone wanting some behind the scenes pics check out Guy Ritchie's IG.  There's all sorts of cute shenanigans going on there.   giggling

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 Charlie-hunnam_612x380
EW - King Arthur Wont Be A  Good Guy From The Beginning

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 Charlie-Hunnam-King-Arthur-1374-04-360x525
Source

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 King-Arthur-Charlie-Hunnam-1374-01
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:47 am

Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy Split, Release Joint Statement
Kermit the Frog wrote:After careful thought, thoughtful consideration and considerable squabbling, Miss Piggy made the difficult decision to terminate our romantic relationship. We will continue to work together on television (“The Muppets”/Tuesdays 8pm this fall on ABC) and in all media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the universe. However, our personal lives are now distinct and separate, and we will be seeing other people, pigs, frogs, et al. This is our only comment on this private matter. Thank you for your understanding.
Miss Piggy wrote:After careful thought, thoughtful consideration and considerable squabbling, Kermit the Frog and moi have made the difficult decision to terminate our romantic relationship. We will continue to work together on television (“The Muppets”/Tuesdays 8pm this fall on ABC) and in all media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the universe. However, our personal lives are now distinct and separate, and we will be seeing other people, pigs, frogs, et al. This is our only comment on this private matter… unless we get the right offer. Thank you for your understanding.
source: Link FB
... nobody believes in sacred marriage anymore?  :tissuebox  Upset I love my Piggy ... and the Frog  console

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:00 am

happygolucky wrote:Kermit the Frog & Miss Piggy Split, Release Joint Statement
Kermit the Frog wrote:After careful thought, thoughtful consideration and considerable squabbling, Miss Piggy made the difficult decision to terminate our romantic relationship. We will continue to work together on television (“The Muppets”/Tuesdays 8pm this fall on ABC) and in all media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the universe. However, our personal lives are now distinct and separate, and we will be seeing other people, pigs, frogs, et al. This is our only comment on this private matter. Thank you for your understanding.
Miss Piggy wrote:After careful thought, thoughtful consideration and considerable squabbling, Kermit the Frog and moi have made the difficult decision to terminate our romantic relationship. We will continue to work together on television (“The Muppets”/Tuesdays 8pm this fall on ABC) and in all media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the universe. However, our personal lives are now distinct and separate, and we will be seeing other people, pigs, frogs, et al. This is our only comment on this private matter… unless we get the right offer. Thank you for your understanding.
source: Link FB
... nobody believes in sacred marriage anymore?  :tissuebox  Upset I love my Piggy ... and the Frog  console

Since it looks like Miss Piggy is now free it gives Chris S. another option. 🐷 He better move quickly she won't be single long. cantstopl

I know this really belongs in CS thread but I don't know how to move it. :anyone?:
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 am

Such a famewhore that Piggy.

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:22 am

I heard Kermit had her held prisoner in Oscar's can for years. Cookie Monster would slip her an occasional cookie, but when you think about it that is no way for a diva pigstress to live.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:I heard Kermit had her held prisoner in Oscar's can for years.  Cookie Monster would slip her an occasional cookie, but when you think about it that is no way for a diva pigstress to live.

ITA "Diva Pigstress" my thoughts exactly. Now she'll probably want to be cast on DWTS. Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 2292733854 She's already had one TV series and a couple of movies...enough is enough. JMOAA. I'm sure there are some of you that thinks she totally deserves it though. To each his (or her) own. Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 10 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:35 am

cantstopl rofl rotfl hehehe

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:36 am

Actually DWTS might be more entertaining if they had more puppets and blow up doll cast members.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+29
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2
nikikass