SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:22 pm

If we're adding to the list of Firth movies we enjoy...  Even though the the movie is a typical, silly, teenage (with a little adult romance thrown in) romantic comedy, I liked his part in, What a Girl Wants.  He was one reason I liked the movie!  

MD, thanks for the pic of Charlie in his fur!   : Hugesmile  bestbud!

Stuck, were you wanting Bomer or Charlie for Grey?  I'm actually glad Charlie didn't stick with the Grey role... He's gotten more opportunities tossed his way, that he'd have been too busy for had he kept the role.  We get a variety of roles, instead of one... And if your in need of a good naked, backside shot of him, there some scattered throught out all 7 seasons of SOA.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:32 pm

^^You are welcome LB!  I agree, so glad Charlie did not do 50Shades as he has so many diverse films lined up and I think he is perfect for a young King Arthur.  I am sure we will get to hear his British accent.   Charlie's butt is all over the internet/twitter, can't miss it.   giggling

I haven't seen 50Shades, but have seen the trailers.  Jamie Dorman is perfect for the part, IMO after seeing him in "The Fall"  

I love to see Colin in comedies as well as the serious films.  Love all my British hunks.  :Nod:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:45 pm

I am glad that Charlie didn't do 50 Shades. I think Matt would have been perfect. I am not a Dakota Johnson fan, she irritates me just like her mother did. I think Charlie should be glad he got away.

I love What a Girl Wants. Amanda Bynes before all the problems.

Honestly, there hasn't been a Colin Firth movie I didn't like in one way or another.

I am considering giving Charlie up for a little while. Art Green, the new bachelor New Zealand is just ridiculously hot. Everyone needs to check him out on the you tube links Reason found. Serious drool factor. Plus, we need more people to chat about it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:28 am

I love hearing his natural British accent.  I really didn't even mind when he'd slip out of his American accent on SOA (more the last few seasons than early on) and we'd hear it.

Stuck, I don't mind sharing him with y'all, but if you drop him and hurt his feelings, I can't promise either one off us (Charlie or me) will be happy about it!  giggling giggling giggling   Will try to watch the videos sometime soon...sounds interesting.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:42 am

Charlie would understand I am sure. I promise to return to him. But Art seems to be a pretty good guy, I am sure Charlie would like him.

Now if Charlie gives me another sexy pic, then of course in Charlie I trust is coming back.

Now go watch Bach NZ, I need SCs. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:28 pm

Stucki & LB: two of my favourite people!

I'm popping out of the woodwork to ask one question; Who in the heck is Charlie?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:25 pm

officeRules wrote:Stucki & LB: two of my favourite people!  

I'm popping out of the woodwork to ask one question; Who in the heck is Charlie?

OR!  hi  bestbud!

Charlie is the guy in both mine and Stucki's avi's.  He just finished up 7 seasons of a show called Sons of Anarchy.  Now I will freely admit that SOA is not my normal type show, it's full of violence, offensive language, etc., and I didn't watch it when it first started (for those very reasons).  I think I picked up end of season 2 or beginning of season 3 because of catching a few episodes with friends that watched.  One of the main reasons I agreed to watch with them in beginning was for some hot blonde dude, Charlie, and because I have always enjoyed anything Ryan Hurst was in (Oh how I missed Opie the last few seasons!   hissyfit ).  But I ended up becoming interested seeing how the story of their motorcycle club life and lifestyle developed and how even though most of the clubs actions were far from legal, there was some good in each guy and good intent behind some of their actions.  

He was cast for 50 Shades, but backed out due to conflicting filming schedules with the last season of SOA..but the good thing is, because he did, he has had many more movie opportunities thrown his way.  You'll have to watch him in something soon!  

Because it's Monday and we can always use a pick me up on Mondays (around here, they're always crazy busy this time of year), here's Charlie to the rescue giggling :  

Sneak peak:
Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Slide_411494_5185882_free

20 Charlie Hunnam Photos That Will Make You Swoon:  Charlie Charlie Charlie

Sorry, Stuck!  Just now seeing your Bach NZ post!  Hope you've gotten some good SC by now!  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:38 pm

No worries, LB, I am sticking with Charlie, though Art is really, really hot. I need to catch up on Bach NZ. He is such a breath of fresh air after Corn Pablo.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:58 am

It's not Charlie related, but it involves the SOA family, for my fellow SOA fans.  Jax, Opie and Juice were my favs on the show...so I was excited to see this news about Theo!  Smiley

Theo Rossie (Juice) and his wife are having a baby and the baby's due on Theo's birthday (in June)!  He looks so happy!  Hugesmile  

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 1429065642_theo-rossi-meghan-mcdermott-article

Source:  US Weekly
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:01 pm

Very nice news. Now back to finding me hot pics of Charlie. STAT! cantstopl Have I mentioned some shirtless would be lovely?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:27 pm

So demanding!   👅  giggling  Hugesmile

I really should make you look them up on your own, but... I'll take one for the team, this time, and search threw pics of Charlie shirtless to find just the right ones to post!  Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

How are these?  There's a variety short hair, long hair, SOA, Pacific Rim, younger, older, etc.  Will they do or do I need to look for some more?  Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 3806527698

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Charlie-hunnam-charlie-hunnam-28645787-1000-1333

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Charliehunnam-480x360

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 1379582266_charlie-hunnam-

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_l9znwsuNFX1qdosh7o1_500

And because this made me smile, laugh and brought back memories of smells of my teenage years.  Just another reason to like him!   :gotcha:
‘King Arthur’ Charlie Hunnam Only Worn Four Colognes All His Life
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Nope, I am happy. Thank you so much for taking one for the team and allowing me to be lazy. Hugesmile I may have to redo my avi soon. That man is too gorgeous!

And what happened to your avi? I need double Charlie here!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+29
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2
nikikass