SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:28 pm

I didn't know he has a new show coming on. Thanks, Ladybug!!

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Loved him on Las Vegas (and the show too)!  His new show coming in March, Battle Creek, looks interesting.  I'll give it a chance because he's on it!  giggling

I will have to check that out. Mr Fergie is really hot. Plus he seems like a good husband and father, increasing the hot factor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Battle Creek
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:42 pm

Charlie Hunnam has a new role in "American Drug Lord".  

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Charlie-hunnam-2_zps07200985
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:46 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Charlie Hunnam has a new role in "American Drug Lord".  

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 Charlie-hunnam-2_zps07200985

New Charlie role. Yummy!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:05 pm

I like Josh Duhamel, Bet. I don't really have any crushes but always like George Clooney, Hugh Grant, & Colin Firth and think Bradley Cooper, Josh Hollaway, & Keith Urban are hotties.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15294

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:11 pm

albean99 wrote:I like Josh Duhamel, Bet. I don't really have any crushes but always like George Clooney, Hugh Grant, & Colin Firth and think Bradley Cooper, Josh Hollaway, & Keith Urban are hotties.

Colin Firth is an all time hottie. He is in a new movie with young hotties, so double the eye candy. :fanningfan
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:28 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:I like Josh Duhamel, Bet. I don't really have any crushes but always like George Clooney, Hugh Grant, & Colin Firth and think Bradley Cooper, Josh Hollaway, & Keith Urban are hotties.

Colin Firth is an all time hottie. He is in a new movie with young hotties, so double the eye candy. :fanningfan

Colin Firth was my fav for years (Pride and Prejudice) and I saw almost every movie he ever made.  I even went to the film location in Durham, NC when he filmed "Main Street", he never came out while I was there but Orlando Bloom did.  I have missed some of his more recent movies but will catch up eventually.  :winkie:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:48 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Colin Firth was my fav for years (Pride and Prejudice) and I saw almost every movie he ever made.  I even went to the film location in Durham, NC when he filmed "Main Street", he never came out while I was there but Orlando Bloom did.  I have missed some of his more recent movies but will catch up eventually.  :winkie:

Me too! I watch P&P all the time. I even watch what a girl wants, because even with Amanda Bynes, he is hot.

Maybe we need to have a Colin Filmfest with a thread to drool post together during? It would be far more interesting than Farmer Douche, even with JK.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Me too!  I watch P&P all the time.  I even watch what a girl wants, because even with Amanda Bynes, he is hot.  

Maybe we need to have a Colin Filmfest with a thread to drool post together during?  It would be far more interesting than Farmer Douche, even with JK.

Oh Mr. Darcy!     Embarressed!

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 2 MrDarcywetshirt_zps5941e049
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:26 pm

^^^OMG...I cannot remember how many times I have watched that whole miniseries of Pride and Prejudice for Colin. Of course, it is my favourite book which I have read and reread many times, but that was exceptionally well done and very true to the book. And Colin...in tight breeches...Yummy!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:49 am

Sprite, because of you when I read P&P this year and came to Elizabeth seeing Pemperly the first time, I thought of Emily Maynard. I laughed.

So Colin Firth movie fest Monday instead of the bachelor? It will be more interesting and the lead will be a lot hotter IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+29
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2
nikikass