SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Sprite, because of you when I read P&P this year and came to Elizabeth seeing Pemperly the first time, I thought of Emily Maynard.  I laughed.

So Colin Firth movie fest Monday instead of the bachelor? It will be more interesting and the lead will be a lot hotter IMO.

giggling I remember....Jeff and the family homestead. Occasionally I re-watch mini series...or Colin as D'Arcy in Bridgette Jones...or in Love Actually.

Totally agree about Colin being the hotter lead...part of it is the accent...but, I'm still going to have to watch TB. I am really curious how this whole thing is going to go down. I just can't help myself!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Sprite, because of you when I read P&P this year and came to Elizabeth seeing Pemperly the first time, I thought of Emily Maynard.  I laughed.

So Colin Firth movie fest Monday instead of the bachelor? It will be more interesting and the lead will be a lot hotter IMO.

giggling I remember....Jeff and the family homestead. Occasionally I re-watch mini series...or Colin as D'Arcy in Bridgette Jones...or in Love Actually.

Totally agree about Colin being the hotter lead...part of it is the accent...but, I'm still going to have to watch TB. I am really curious how this whole thing is going to go down. I just can't help myself!

No problem, I am trying to actually like Chris for you, but I just can't do it yet. I am trying though. But right now he is totally Farmer Douche to me.

Where as Colin, even in his movies where he playing whiny and miserable is still hot to me. Maybe in a few weeks you will give up Chris to watch Colin with me, or I might get back on the Chris train. Who knows. Shades of Pemberly still seeps into my thoughts now and then. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:40 pm

It's all good. Years from now we will still think fondly of Colin/D'Arcy, but CS will likely be a distant memory. I know how P&P works out, I'm going to have to slog though this season to see how Chris finds love. Hopefully, he gets his happy ending, but, knowing this show, I'm not holding my breath.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:11 pm

If you haven't seen this yet, it's worth a watch. Great reactions from the brides and grooms when they realize it's Adam Levine.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/see-maroon-5-crash-weddings-in-sugar-clip-108115074361.html

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:52 pm

I just thought of a couple more guys I find attractive, Chris Pine and Benedict Cumberbatch who has grown on me after watching Sherlock. I love Star Trek and they were both on the 2nd movie.  

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 281x211
There's a whole section of his eyes on Google. 

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHLCIXjFs2hvLgw9HP76C5AvZ9lqrJ5YIhpt6J3Ih9vdb5nB2aEg

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 am

albean99 wrote:I just thought of a couple more guys I find attractive, Chris Pine and Benedict Cumberbatch who has grown on me after watching Sherlock. I love Star Trek and they were both on the 2nd movie.  

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 281x211
There's a whole section of his eyes on Google. 

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHLCIXjFs2hvLgw9HP76C5AvZ9lqrJ5YIhpt6J3Ih9vdb5nB2aEg

Good choices Albean. Benedict is like Nick to me, not as traditionally hot, but the brain and humor make him smokin'!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Another Celebrity fav of mine. il Volo! The guy second from the left Gianluca Ginoble won an Italian signing contest when he was 14 yrs old. 6 yrs ago. The other two, one on the left Ignazio Bochetto 16yrs old  and one on the right Piero Barone, 16 yrs old were in the same contest. Some producer decided to group them together. They shot to fame overnight. Their first North American appearance was on American Idol, if interested youtube them. They could barely speak English. They matured into such good looking young men. They are now fluent in English and Spanish and of course Italian. I saw them last year in Toronto, such a great concert. They have toured all over the world all the while staying true to themselves and the values their parents instilled in them. This is an exciting tweet, as it looks like something is happening with Armani. Just love these guys!

Piero Barone Il Volo ‏@piero_barone  9m9 minutes ago
Today we had the honor to meet with the king @armani ! Lots of surprises! Keep you posted! #armani #milan

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 B7u1MabIEAAUCQO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:33 pm

^^^OMG i thought those were the Jonas Brothers before reading your text laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:54 pm

laugh out loud nd!

Love those guys. What I love is the innocense of them winning a talent contest, the fame overnight, and the way they have maintained their humble upbringing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:47 pm

sorry, but i just cannot find any place to post this Canada Trisha Vergo bachelorette fan news. she IS a celebrity, so i guess she fits here

http://wereabigdeal.com/youre-big-deal-trisha-vergo-bachelor-canada/

WBD:What’s coming up for you that you’re excited about?

I’m working with the producers of the Bachelor on a new project! It’s still hush hush but I can’t wait. I will be working with some very exciting companies this year on a number of different projects. One that i’m crazy about is Foxy Original – a super editorial style Toronto based Jewelry line. It’ll be great to pursue avenues that I’ve always had a passion for with regards to my career.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:09 am

Another great actor, Tim Olyphant, as Seth Bullock, Deadwood HBO TV Series based in the 1870's era in Deadwood, SD.
Storyline includes many wild west historic figures.  Was reminded of this when I was doing some sleuthing for Epi 6, TB which is filmed in Deadwood.  Tim is now playing a modern day lawman on "Justified" on FX in its final season.  Tim has great facial expressions and uses them in his characters without having to say a word.   Smiley

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Seth1_zps7b86cd65 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 3 Seth4_zpsbe1fd7c7
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:02 pm

For us Charlie Hunnam Fans:

He just scored another movie.  "List City of Z" with Sienna Miller.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+29
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2
nikikass