SELECT CONTENT

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Alright ladies, do you approve of my avi change?   Hugesmile

And while I'm at it, I'll leave another pic/fav of mine.  No, not Charlie!  :shocked!:  giggling  It's Matt Bomer!  I'm totally missing White Collar!  I love that show and the whole cast!  First SOA ended, then White Collar...   Upset  

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_na71j4yenM1rp1q5g

Love, love, love your avi! bestbud! Doesn't get any sexier than Charlie....JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:37 am

MiniDiva wrote:Charlie is signed up for atleast 3 other movies to include the role of King Arthur which I am really looking forward to.  I am glad he did not take #50Shades role and signed up for these diverse roles instead.  Jamie Dorman is doing fine anyway.   giggling

-The Mountain Between Us, Dr. Ben Payne, 2017
-Knights of the Roundtable: King Arthur, King Arthur, 2016
-The Lost City of Z, Col. Percival Fawcett, 2016
I'm reading this one now, interesting book! Saw that Charlie was going to be in it and can't wait to see him play the part. King Arthur too!!  :alltens:

Great thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:08 am

Oh Bomer, good one too. Great choice. Yeah, I liked White Collar, it was nice light entertainment and when it comes to art, a bit of history, even when it is contorted for the purpose of the storyline, I still like it. yes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Love his name! Future hockey player like his daddy? Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 31520324

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 B_LuFJpWkAAhMcx

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 8367-910 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 I_got_13 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:47 pm

Congrats Carrie and Mike!!! Awww love the name!!

Hoorray

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Il_340x270.679055043_q8h2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 pm

Such a sweet little one. Congrats to Carrie and Mike!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:58 pm

Rolly wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Alright ladies, do you approve of my avi change?   Hugesmile

And while I'm at it, I'll leave another pic/fav of mine.  No, not Charlie!  :shocked!:  giggling  It's Matt Bomer!  I'm totally missing White Collar!  I love that show and the whole cast!  First SOA ended, then White Collar...   Upset  

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_na71j4yenM1rp1q5g

Love, love, love your avi! bestbud! Doesn't get any sexier than Charlie....JMO.

This man was my first choice for Christian Grey.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:27 am

Charlie Hunnam as King Arthur  - he has traded his leather for fur.   Smiley

Guy RitchieVerified account
‏@realguyritchie   First day on KORT.

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 B_w58I-U0AA91qI

@realguyritchie

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Charlie-hunnam-435

People article link

Last edited by MiniDiva on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:42 am

Bridget Jones Diary is on Showtime, I watched it twice last night (was up all night with sick child). And Nanny McFee was on today ...Colin Firth marathon going on at Bet's house. DH just shakes his head when he walks by.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:25 am

Bet2Win wrote:Bridget Jones Diary is on Showtime, I watched it twice last night (was up all night with sick child).  And Nanny McFee was on today ...Colin Firth marathon going on at Bet's house.  DH just shakes his head when he walks by.

Now you need Pride and Prejudice...the mini series.

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1q3tNRHmYDvc2wJ1XspjDI18zMzrT9r-8PKMN5qLiurh4epjC

Yummy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:16 am

Sprite wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Bridget Jones Diary is on Showtime, I watched it twice last night (was up all night with sick child).  And Nanny McFee was on today ...Colin Firth marathon going on at Bet's house.  DH just shakes his head when he walks by.

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1q3tNRHmYDvc2wJ1XspjDI18zMzrT9r-8PKMN5qLiurh4epjC

Yummy.

Colin Firth fanatic here.  Love P&P and Bridget Jones and own all DVD's.  Another fun movie with Colin is "The Importance of Being Ernest". Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Yummy.

Colin Firth fanatic here.  Love P&P and Bridget Jones and own all DVD's.  Another fun movie with Colin is "The Importance of Being Ernest". Smiley

Yes, also Love Actually even though he is part of the ensamble, it is one of my favourite parts.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Celebrity Fan Forum - Discussion

+29
sdmom
Astrobach
timfan
Mommyof2
nikikass