SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:42 am

umngirl wrote:Tells us not to believe the tabloids. Wonder which ones we can't believe.

This is what I am wondering? I thought all of them were quite positive.

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 16 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:42 am

She is so adorable. heartbeat

That preview with Ben, Oh my gosh rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 am

She's probably talking about the one that said she slept with Bentley.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 am

noobsleuth wrote:
umngirl wrote:Tells us not to believe the tabloids. Wonder which ones we can't believe.

How about the ones about her sleeping with Bentley?
Or that her fiance was cheating on her?
Or anything coming up soon?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 am

I have a bad feeling about this...

video of ben and her.....

do not believe what the tabloids are saying (they essentially talk about her and jp right?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 am

noobsleuth wrote:

Some are saying JP is already over her because she's so clingy and insecure, I'm guessing she means those. The others are all positive IIRC.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

re: Bentley playing her.. Ashley said she found out when America found out.. so, Ashley, that whole "FU Bentley" WAS added in later, then, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

So there was nothing to get from it other than she's happy & likely engaged?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

That Ben foot fetish routine was a riot! I think I may enjoy watching Benny's date even more than JP's... sort of like Trista and Charlie playing with their feet and taking baby names during their fantasy date oh-so-many-years ago...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

Beeleever wrote:She is so excited to be able to tell the world in two weeks! :sweetheart:

1 1/2 weeks, but who's counting.. giggling

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 am

hmmm yeaaa it wasn't really worth staying up for but entertaining and fun nonetheless...hope wasn't bad either... k peeps nite! i bid u adieu
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 am

she is definitely lying

she said that she saw the episode a couple of days before the show

she NEEEDED to be prepared of the huge bentley mess and therefore trained to respond

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

+45
moonchild
LibbyBell
ironcat
philphan
Nativenewyorker