SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:36 am

bambam64 wrote:
Titou wrote:
during the interview she was constantly looking in the same direction of what I assume her coach Smiley

brad did the same, forgot about the others

Her handler and probably the monitors. She did a good job.

she was great!

I think I never seen her that gorgeous. I really love her without the bands. she was literally glowing

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 am

I know this isn't about Ashley, but why did GL have his nails painted black? Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 29 40742102
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 pm

Love_Me wrote:I know this isn't about Ashley, but why did GL have his nails painted black? Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 29 40742102

I bet it was pre planned to coincide with the toe clip.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Samantharose wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I know this isn't about Ashley, but why did GL have his nails painted black? Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 29 40742102

of course it was :giggle:

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:19 pm

bambam64 wrote:http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=200el2a&s=7

Toe clip!!
Credit goes to tifferoo Smiley

I can't stop laughing over this! Better not let JP or Britt see it. :giggle:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Titou wrote:
Samantharose wrote:

of course it was :giggle:

hahaha they were sooo drunk in that clip they couldn't stop giggling -- they have SOO much fun together! i think Ben had a better chance with Ashley than CL did with Ali IMO there's no awkwardness and they just click when they're hanging out whereas there was awkwardness btween CL and Ali... but that's another topic...

I was actually wondering if lopez how disastrous it would have been if he gets it wrong and takes off the shoe on the wrong foot without the nailpolish giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
bambam64 wrote:http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=200el2a&s=7

Toe clip!!
Credit goes to tifferoo Smiley

I have to agree, they were "hammered". Thanks for posting.

Yeah, they're drunk. Still cute. Glad they had fun.
Does anyone remember how last year it came out that TPTB were ordering champagne for Ali at like 8am so she would go on her LCD with Chris? no no I hope Ashley was a willingly participant in this day drinking.

It's a really, really funny clip though.

Does anyone have a clip of Ali saying she didn't want to go?

Ashley in that video looks like Drunk Ashley from Brad's season. I liked Drunk Ashley (in small dosages) so it's cute to see every once and while.

It wasn't a video or anything like that, we read it from somewhere but I am totally blanking on where. Sorry!

Wasn't it part of one of Melinda Havea's post at Fort - that TPTB sent champagne to Allie in the am?

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 29 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 am

Lopez Tonight Canceled

Sad new for George Lopez fans!

The comedian's TBS late-night talk show will not be returning for a third season. The network released a statement Wednesday, as excerpted by Entertainment Weekly, stating that Thursday's show "will be the final episode [of Lopez Tonight]."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 29 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

+45
moonchild
LibbyBell
ironcat
philphan
Nativenewyorker