SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KWwl6h8Kc0

is it just me?...but i swear to my eye B could pass as a better younger version of Mrs. Soules.. shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 pm

I can see it too, Mura!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I can see it too, Mura!

IKR? as they said, a man looking for a wife that resembles her mother... giggling . Personality wise -different than most think perhaps- B strikes me as a mature, strong-will, committed lady, once she has made up her mind. case in point : her decision to stay in SD while Katie and her fam went back to Shreveport.

i have no concern for her to working her best in a relationship once she found her 'right' guy. Since i think she is the F1, i have no concern on her end...i have pretty much more concern on C's end... shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 2498057887 :hidingchair .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:01 pm

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 Becca11
Becca before FRC, from preview at WTA (screenshots by Dreamer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:02 pm

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 Chris_14
Chris at FRC, from preview at WTA. (my screenshot, hence the fuzziness!) Draw your own conclusions, but if I were in charge and the staff matched his tie to his F2's dress, I'd let some heads roll. rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:07 pm

She is stunning!  Absolutely beautiful...and funny...and sweet...and pure as the driven snow.  The total package!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:12 pm

Amy McKinney ‏@AmyMcKinney 42m42 minutes ago
Grammy is #teambecca I think. pic.twitter.com/mD5XrWHQJO
shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 B_J4JmIVIAAomXe

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@AmyMcKinney first time i havent been referred to as the virgin! shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Just catching up...that tie matches B's dress. Hands down. The suit is usually dark gray, blue or black. Not alot of choices...the tie is the matching coordinate. Somewhere in the tie they always pic of the F1 color of dress. As far as the tie goes, there are no questions left to wonder about FRC attire. Lots of questions about what happens but not the matching tie!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:22 am

The suit and/or tie/F1 coordination is something I have never noticed until I saw the posts and pics of past FRC w lead and F1. I wonder if the Bachelorette's have a certain pattern theme regarding what to wear for their F1.......

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:53 am

I never noticed it either. They really match! So, how do they do this? So, this to me means, they know ahead of time who they will chose, then the stuff match the color. I got to wait and see about this one. What a major clue if that's the case.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:53 am

Andi's dress was cream & Josh's tie was silver.  JP's suit and tie were navy and Nicki's dress was sapphire. Des's dress was blush and Chris's tie was solid black.  Cat's dress was gold, but Sean's tie was actually a black & blue plaid with red.  Emily's dress was peach and Jef's tie was solid black.  Ashley's dress was also peach and JP's tie was also solid black.  Ben's tie was black and both Courtney and Lindzi wore black dresses.  

While I can't say the previous seasons have been deliberately matched, maybe this one is.  They definitely look to be the same colors.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:06 am

Brrr, it's getting cold out there. I came in to warm up here and no one's around!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal