SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Remember this little gem Becca tweeted a few weeks ago.

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5
· Feb 17
"Love is patient and kind." - 1 Cor. 13:4

Means so much more to me these days.

❤️

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:47 pm

BKay wrote:shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Becca11
Becca before FRC, from preview at WTA (screenshots by Dreamer)

It finally hit me.  Especially in the right hand photo.  She reminds me of Priscilla Presley during a period in her adult life.  NAKED gun.

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Still-of-priscilla-presley-in-the-naked-gun:-from-the-files-of-police-squad!-(1988)-large-picture

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link)
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Ha! You are so right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:49 am

just thought i would throw it here and seek anyone's perspective. Praying

this commenter under Becca's IG has thrown out some 'suspicious' comments shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 2498057887 :

I love you so much and I like you . A good role model to be emulated by young teenage girls. I am positive you have the HUGE engagement ring. Admit it or NOT,. I know an event wedding planner in San Diego, that is so famous and lovely. I kinda have an idea of how your ring looks like. Sorry I am not spoiling the next weeks episode. But your fans will be happy and ecstatic. DON'T say ANYTHING. Just smile.
asthanks25 - about 4 hours ago

And she is in one of your Instagram pictures posted Feb14,#shesaidyes

And that necklace.. You know who gave it to you.
asthanks25 - about 3 hours ago

sierralenaexo...if you do your research you will know her name. She is all over the magazines in San Diego. Very glamorous lady and very kind esp to people who wants to have kids. She is a donor. Very successful in her career and a friend of Becca.
asthanks25 - about an hour ago
----------------------------------------------------
@Minnie binnie ... I concur. I stopped watching the past two seasons but @beccatilley has drawn my interest again. Chris is so lucky
asthanks25 - about 22 hours ago

@angumerio emojiemoji️emoji @beccatilley5 is engaged..a wedding event planner is on the works from San Diego. Very famous and gorgeous lady like Becca.
asthanks25 - about 17 hours ago

I emoji️the way Chris's mom lovingly caressed / brushed her right hand on your hair as you were talking.. emojiemojiemojiemoji
asthanks25 - about 13 hours ago

@jnconrad2... I was never wrong with Desiree's season b4 even when the bloggers/ spoilers were saying it is Brooks. See they got married last Jan 18 at Palos Verdes. Did NOT watch Juan Pablo's season as well as Andi. I just could not like them , but when Becca started one on one with Chris I became glued on TV. Even my hubby who does Not watch the show. @beccatilley5 is " shining bright like a emojiin the sky" an excellent role model to emulate by my two cute grand daughters. Chris is so lucky Becca chose him. Besides I got goose bumps when someone responded to me and that gave me a hugeemojiemojiemojiemoji️emoji️
asthanks25 - about 12 hours ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:48 am

nuts2uiam wrote:
BKay wrote:shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Becca11
Becca before FRC, from preview at WTA (screenshots by Dreamer)

It finally hit me.  Especially in the right hand photo.  She reminds me of Priscilla Presley during a period in her adult life.  NAKED gun.

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 Still-of-priscilla-presley-in-the-naked-gun:-from-the-files-of-police-squad!-(1988)-large-picture

What about Lisa Marie Presley:

shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 MV5BNzM3MDk4MDg0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDAzODE2._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:16 am

murasaki1393 wrote:just thought i would throw it here and seek anyone's perspective.  Praying

this commenter under Becca's IG has thrown out some 'suspicious' comments  shesaidyes -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 19 2498057887  :

I love you so much and I like you . A good role model to be emulated by young teenage girls. I am positive you have the HUGE engagement ring. Admit it or NOT,. I know an event wedding planner in San Diego, that is so famous and lovely. I kinda have an idea of how your ring looks like. Sorry I am not spoiling the next weeks episode. But your fans will be happy and ecstatic. DON'T say ANYTHING. Just smile.

And she is in one of your Instagram pictures posted Feb14,#shesaidyes

And that necklace.. You know who gave it to you.
asthanks25 - about 3 hours ago

sierralenaexo...if you do your research you will know her name. She is all over the magazines in San Diego. Very glamorous lady and very kind esp to people who wants to have kids. She is a donor. Very successful in her career and a friend of Becca.
asthanks25 - about an hour ago
----------------------------------------------------
@Minnie binnie ... I concur. I stopped watching the past two seasons but @beccatilley has drawn my interest again. Chris is so lucky
asthanks25 - about 22 hours ago

@angumerio emojiemoji️emoji @beccatilley5 is engaged..a wedding event planner is on the works from San Diego. Very famous and gorgeous lady like Becca.
asthanks25 - about 17 hours ago

I emoji️the way Chris's mom lovingly caressed / brushed her right hand on your hair as you were talking.. emojiemojiemojiemoji
asthanks25 - about 13 hours ago

@jnconrad2... I was never wrong with Desiree's season b4 even when the bloggers/ spoilers were saying it is Brooks. See they got married last Jan 18 at Palos Verdes. Did NOT watch Juan Pablo's season as well as Andi. I just could not like them , but when Becca started one on one with Chris I became glued on TV. Even my hubby who does Not watch the show. @beccatilley5 is " shining bright like a emojiin the sky" an excellent role model to emulate by my two cute grand daughters. Chris is so lucky Becca chose him. Besides I got goose bumps when someone responded to me and that gave me a hugeemojiemojiemojiemoji️emoji️
asthanks25 - about 12 hours ago

I love this Mura!  I seriously don't care how this season ends.  If Chris is dumb enough to let Becca go, she will find someone better.  But I do think much like Sean and even with Des, Chris's heart, his gut and his soul all know he shouldn't let Becca go.

ETA, Elvis had good taste, so Chris, a woman who looks like Priscilla ain't too bad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:33 am

yep..Stuc.. we do share the same sentiment from the get go laugh out loud.

i know we would have a hell lots of fun for matchmaking B with our other fav hotties if she is the F2 giggling .

unfortunately, as you said, C is most likely couldnt let her go. I know this may sounds weird, but i truly have a good feeling with these 2. engaged/not. as long as they are willing to put their best efforts and dont let anything comes in their way. (limelight,especially).

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:49 am

murasaki1393 wrote:yep..Stuc.. we do share the same sentiment from the get go laugh out loud.

i know we would have a hell lots of fun for matchmaking B with our other fav hotties if she is the F2 giggling .

unfortunately, as you said, C is most likely couldnt let her go. I know this may sounds weird, but i truly have a good feeling with these 2. engaged/not. as long as they are willing to put their best efforts and dont let anything comes in their way. (limelight,especially).

I would love to see Brecca or Brick (I don't know why I love that one, but I do) and think they would make fabulous couples to look at, but I too think Chris just can't let Becca go.

I also think that the choice to do DWTS makes much more sense with Becca. Doing DWTS gives him extra time in CA and relieves the pressure of people asking right away if she is moving to Iowa.

I watch the previews and really think that they are just hitting us over the head way to much with Becca isn't ready. I truly expect the epiphany from Becca. Momma Soules words resonate. She loves Chris and even though it is scary she is ready for him. I also hope they let them postpone engagement so that it didn't have to be the week someone she loves so much died. To me that would forever be part of the engagement story and who wants that?

I will be perfectly okay if I am wrong, but I am even getting excited at the idea of Whitney possibly being the bachelorette.

At the end of this thing both Becca and Whitney seem happy, so it will be a win win however it turns out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Yes, I watched that GMA video, and they are not fouling me, I am forever convinced that she is F1 and I am so excited.
I concur, Becca brings out the best in Chris, he becomes a leader when hanging out with Becca.
I like it when she asks him "where are we going?", she lets him lead, and that makes him look very attractive and confident.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:10 pm

I've noticed she teases him too, in a loving way. When they were shooting guns, she said, "You missed, what are you aiming for?" and he laughed. Also, when they were going to get in the water, she said, "Where are you going?" giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:yep..Stuc.. we do share the same sentiment from the get go laugh out loud.

I would love to see Brecca or Brick (I don't know why I love that one, but I do) and think they would make fabulous couples to look at, but I too think Chris just can't let Becca go.

I also think that the choice to do DWTS makes much more sense with Becca.  Doing DWTS gives him extra time in CA and relieves the pressure of people asking right away if she is moving to Iowa.  

I watch the previews and really think that they are just hitting us over the head way to much with Becca isn't ready.  I truly expect the epiphany from Becca. Momma Soules words resonate.  She loves Chris and even though it is scary she is ready for him.  I also hope they let them postpone engagement so that it didn't have to be the week someone she loves so much died.  To me that would forever be part of the engagement story and who wants that?

I will be perfectly okay if I am wrong, but I am even getting excited at the idea of Whitney possibly being the bachelorette at the end of this thing.

Stuck, I didn't see that, mama Soules statement about Becca. Where can I find it?
both Becca and Whitney seem happy, so it will be a win win however it turns out.  
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:45 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I've noticed she teases him too, in a loving way.  When they were shooting guns, she said, "You missed, what are you aiming for?"  and he laughed.  Also, when they were going to get in the water, she said, "Where are you going?"  giggling

I love that about them. Remember the is it because you feel sorry for me to which she responded..yes i feel sorry for you and that set him on his laughing fit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal