SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:57 am

Poofette wrote:I'm new to the forum finding the site while watching The Bachelor and becoming a member of #TeamBecca.  I love seeing all of the updates.  Becca was interviewed on 5MinChurch last nite and said she was still single.  The interview was so much fun to watch I love how Becca stays so true to her beliefs.  She is truly an amazing young lady.  The mentioned the service including the Becca's interview will be on www.5MinChurch  sometime today.

Thanks for the information, Pooferte. I wasnt able to listen to it last night and was wondering if a video would be posted on 5Minchurch.

I liked her and Chris together, because he actually seemed to truly care about her enough to pursue her, take things slow, and just get to know her..... unlike how he was with the other women. Almost all the other relationships from what I could tell, were the girls throwing themselves at him and he didnt stop them! So, I could never shake the thought that Becca was just too good for him....and too good for the premise of this show. So with that, im anxious to hear what she has to say.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:26 am

Poofette wrote:I'm new to the forum finding the site while watching The Bachelor and becoming a member of #TeamBecca.  I love seeing all of the updates.  Becca was interviewed on 5MinChurch last nite and said she was still single.  The interview was so much fun to watch I love how Becca stays so true to her beliefs.  She is truly an amazing young lady.  The mentioned the service including the Becca's interview will be on www.5MinChurch  sometime today.

Welcomeparty! to this site and our happy Baecca Land Poofette!!

thanks for sharing the info...i look forward to see the full interview..and..Hoping to see your post more Smiley

we got spoiled by many B's sightings from the event. Will drop some of the pics after this post yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:39 am

Hayley Kellman ‏@HayleyKellman  9h9 hours ago
She deserved the last rose @beccatilley5 #TheBachelor

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 70 CBpCgj4UIAA0Pgx

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:41 am

Lauren Kikumoto ‏@lololaurenkiku 11h11 hours ago
just met becca from the bachelor im crying

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 70 CBogZEYUIAAb-CP

respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 70 CBogZEeUkAIyK8Y

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:55 am

Thanks for the pictures murasaki! I just keep wondering....does Becca ever take a bad picture? Dang!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:15 am

Chrisbecca wrote:Thanks for the pictures murasaki!  I just keep wondering....does Becca ever take a bad picture?  Dang!

#absolutetruth giggling

I recall seeing one of her friend's comment on IG saying that she could wear a potato sack yet she would still looking fabulous lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:29 am

What is she wearing though? Didn't know such pants were back in fashion. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:50 am

mindless wrote:What is she wearing though? Didn't know such pants were back in fashion. giggling

Like others have said I think she looks absolutely gorgeous in what ever she wears. But Yes the flare pants are back in style. respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 70 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:58 am

whit90 wrote:
mindless wrote:What is she wearing though? Didn't know such pants were back in fashion. giggling

Like others have said I think she looks absolutely gorgeous in what ever she wears. But Yes the flare pants are back in style. respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 70 3806527698

on the scale of 1 to 10, my knowledge in fashion is like,... -4.. giggling so..thanks a lot for the fashion updates... bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:53 pm

:Welcome Poofette! Thanks for the info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:23 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

on the scale of 1 to 10, my knowledge in fashion is like,... -4.. giggling so..thanks a lot for the fashion updates... bestbud!

I didn't know they were back in fashion either. But she does look great in it..Thanks for the info.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:21 am

Thought I'd bring over this pic from the Grove yesterday::
Source
respect -  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 70 Screen10

Also there was a pic of Whitney visiting Chris at rehearsal and Becca commented
Becca IG wrote:The negative comments on here are SO lame... Spray tan and her hair? And his hand on his hip? Are you so desperate to be rude that you have to grasp for something? @whitb624 you look AMAZING!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal