SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abs -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:17 am

No non-stop to LA? Back to the gate?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

abs -  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion  Thread #60 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:20 am

^Delayed for weather. If I have the correct flight, they will be delayed for over 3 hours.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:26 am

Are they on AA? I've been in air traffic limbo with them before--- they tend to swap out aircraft to keep other parts of the schedule closer to on time and can make you wait..... or consolidate flight without letting you know what's really going on.... I feel their pain!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 am

^I believe so. They should be taking off soon hopefully.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 am

And it's pouring rain here right now. I hope whatever they are doing is worth this hassle.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:42 am

@clmgiudici: Ok, let's try this again. LA, we comin fo ya ✈️

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:20 am

CNN Breaking News
@cnnbrk
Because of bad weather, more than 500 flights canceled at @dfwairport.
affraid Guess theirs' is one of the few who were lucky to take off. Praying they get here safe, starting to downpour again.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:32 am

^^^ I know. I'm hoping she tweets when they arrive to I can go to sleep and not worry.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:02 am

^She did

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 1h1 hour ago
Touch down in LA. Ready to fall down in pillow.

Seems she can't sleep

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici 27m27 minutes ago
I'm awake. Why am I awake.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:15 am

Poor thing. I hope they don't have to be somewhere early.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Love the caption

Breakfast with this beautiful flower. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:55 pm

Catherine will be emceeing the Polish Dallas fashion show

@moderneve: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] girls, I'm walking in a fashion show for @PolishDallas on 4/16 emceed by @clmgiudici. Hope to see you there! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #60

+34
lurker11
GuardianAngel
timfan
provenceguy
lipsis