SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 16 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:18 pm

^^^ I am a Josh and Andi fan, however, I will be the first to admit Josh has a temper.  Andi is far from perfect, but I can see them talking or texting and a fight started.  Probably best for each to "really" move on.  JMHO Smiley

Some couples can't be friends when they break-up. They might be one of those couples. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:27 pm

IMO they obviously are not friends. Neither one should be following the other. If any one of them want to stalk, they can if they aren't blocked.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:
sara11 wrote:Josh unfollowed Andi on IG and twitter again. What kind of games are these two playing??

Oh Josh. Maybe this?

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman
Hoping this After the Final Rose goes better than mine... (hands over mouth emoji) #TheBachelor

laugh out loud

I think everyone knows she was talking about what Nick did and had nothing to do with Josh.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 pm

nannymargie wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
sara11 wrote:Josh unfollowed Andi on IG and twitter again. What kind of games are these two playing??

Oh Josh. Maybe this?

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman
Hoping this After the Final Rose goes better than mine... (hands over mouth emoji) #TheBachelor

laugh out loud

I think everyone knows she was talking about what Nick did and had nothing to do with Josh.

Yes, of course. I don't think it was a dig at him, but thought maybe he just doesn't want to be reminded of it and unfollowed her.

But it's moot if he unfollowed her before the tweet.

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Josh was at the Atlanta Hawks game last night with his brother and friends when he unfollowed her. Why then? The timing seems really odd.

After a tweet like that, I don't blame him for unfollowing her. I hope he comes to his senses and stops being dragged into her mind games.

How do we know Andi is the one playing mind games? I like both of them but it seems Josh gets angered easy and makes rash moves. Why is it always Andi that gets the blame?

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:24 pm

IMO because he unfollowed her, she must have done something for him to unfollow?

We don't know if he was angered, if she dm'd him something, or if he saw something on her timeline he didn't want to see. IDK If she unfollowed him, then I would speculate he did something to anger her.

ETA: or as in many relationships. You go from sadness to friends to can't stand him/her ok I do, sort of see saw of events.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:27 pm

I'm no Andi fan but I took her tweet as her having a sense of humor about the whole situation. I didn't think it was a big deal and I doubt that's why Josh unfollowed her. I'd say it was for a different reason.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:28 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^ I am a Josh and Andi fan, however, I will be the first to admit Josh has a temper.  Andi is far from perfect, but I can see them talking or texting and a fight started.  Probably best for each to "really" move on.  JMHO Smiley

Some couples can't be friends when they break-up.  They might be one of those couples.  :yes:

I think these two tried their hardest to make it work. It didn't. To me the following etc, is just giving hope where there shouldn't be any. They just didn't make each other happy and didn't give each other the support they needed in the long run. I don't think it was from lack of trying either.

I really hope for both of them that they move on and let the other go. I know for some they were this great romance, but sometimes the hottest flame flares and then burn out and nothing is left. To me that is this couple. They never had a friendship to base the relationship on, it was all hot heat and flame. So there just isn't a friendship to be had. They try to be friends and that flame flares in a bad way and feelings get hurt.

Just move on both of them. Josh stop being rash and following Andi, if you can't handle the woman she is then put on your big boy panties and let her go.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Let's be honest here. It doesn't take much for Josh to get angered or act impulsively. There are several on screen and off screen moments during his season that shows that. All I'm saying is, Andi has been consistent in her behavior - as it relates to her daily life and as it relates to her personal life. It is he who is rash in my opinion. If we say that Josh unfollowed her because of something she did. Are we also saying that when he had initially refollowed her, it's because of something she did as well? Can't a person just make a decision on their own - regardless of the other's SM activity on whether they want to follow or not based on their own emotional state and conviction? I would hate to think that Andi held so much power over Josh that she can control him following/unfollowing her all the time based on a tweet. That's just ridiculous to me, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:45 pm

aviej wrote:Let's be honest here. It doesn't take much for Josh to get angered or act impulsively. There are several on screen and off screen moments during his season that shows that. All I'm saying is, Andi has been consistent in her behavior - as it relates to her daily life and as it relates to her personal life. It is he who is rash in my opinion. If we say that Josh unfollowed her because of something she did. Are we also saying that when he had initially refollowed her, it's because of something she did as well? Can't a person just make a decision on their own - regardless of the other's SM activity on whether they want to follow or not based on their own emotional state and conviction? I would hate to think that Andi held so much power over Josh that she can control him following/unfollowing her all the time based on a tweet. That's just ridiculous to me, IMO.

When he was upset that they lost the basketball game so he couldn't get more time with her on a date? Because he was mad at her for having to take a lie detector test after all of the pushing and testing she did with him? She started that from week one and it didn't end until a day or two before he proposed to her. When it came out on live television while his family and friends were watching at a charity event that she slept with Nick too in the FS Josh did nothing but repeatedly defend her in the coming weeks. I would say he was far too patient and kind with her from everything we have seen.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
aviej wrote:Let's be honest here. It doesn't take much for Josh to get angered or act impulsively. There are several on screen and off screen moments during his season that shows that. All I'm saying is, Andi has been consistent in her behavior - as it relates to her daily life and as it relates to her personal life. It is he who is rash in my opinion. If we say that Josh unfollowed her because of something she did. Are we also saying that when he had initially refollowed her, it's because of something she did as well? Can't a person just make a decision on their own - regardless of the other's SM activity on whether they want to follow or not based on their own emotional state and conviction? I would hate to think that Andi held so much power over Josh that she can control him following/unfollowing her all the time based on a tweet. That's just ridiculous to me, IMO.

Like what? When he was upset that they lost the basketball game so he couldn't get more time with her on a date? Because he was mad at her for having to take a lie detector test after all of the pushing and testing she did with him? She started that from week one and it didn't end until a day or two before he proposed to her. When it came out on live television while his family and friends were watching at a charity event that she slept with Nick too in the FS Josh did nothing but repeatedly defend her in the coming weeks. I would say he was far too patient and kind with her from everything we have seen.  

Are you saying that Andi is the one that chose the lie detector date? We don't know that and the producers pick most of those ahead of time. I am not saying Andi is perfect I am well aware of her faults but Josh has his faults also.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:09 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Like what? When he was upset that they lost the basketball game so he couldn't get more time with her on a date? Because he was mad at her for having to take a lie detector test after all of the pushing and testing she did with him? She started that from week one and it didn't end until a day or two before he proposed to her. When it came out on live television while his family and friends were watching at a charity event that she slept with Nick too in the FS Josh did nothing but repeatedly defend her in the coming weeks. I would say he was far too patient and kind with her from everything we have seen.  

Are you saying that Andi is the one that chose the lie detector date?  We don't know that and the producers pick most of those ahead of time.  I am not saying Andi is perfect I am well aware of her faults but Josh has his faults also.

No, I wasn't saying that in my post. I'm well aware the leads don't pick or plan the dates, but I also think if I was in the same situation as Josh and was tested each time I was with the lead for not being trusted, and finally thinking I had a break through with the lead and the lead trusted me that I wasn't going to hurt them, I wouldn't be all that happy that I had to take a lie detector test for a "date." I'm also well aware that no one is perfect and that includes Andi and Josh. I'm just curious to see where we have seen "several times on screen and off screen" moments where Josh was easily angered.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 70 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 43 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win