SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:54 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:Laura, I respect your opinion and the opinions of those who feel the way that you do but I have to disagree with you. I get that he may have been caught off guard with that question, but I don't think that it's an excuse for him to [b]make such an insensitive comment. [\b]
I do agree with you though - they truly loved each other and their physical chemistry really is something that most people never experience.
I absolutely love Andi. I don't think she's perfect. Everybody has faults, but I don't think that there was anything wrong with her personality. I know that there have been a few people who felt that Andi may have been rude to them, but at the same time, there are many people who met Andi and talked about how nice she was. I can even say that Eden and I emailed her. She actually took the time to respond to our email and her response was very sweet.
Maybe Andi did lose interest in Advocare and she's entitled to that, but I don't think that she ever tried to stop Josh from doing Advocare. Maybe she didn't like Advocare all that much, but I felt that she supported him with it - she went to Advocare events, she posted pictures on her Instagram to advertise Advocare and she even did the Advocare phone call with him. So I really do think that Andi tried her best to support Josh and his interests.
I do agree that Josh and Andi had different time frames for having kids. Some people may have a different opinion about this, but I don't think that that was enough to end an engagement. But then again, maybe there were other issues that we don't know about. But I felt that they could have at least tried to compromise on when they should have kids.
I know that Josh is extremely close to his family but I also think that Andi is close to her family and her family means a lot to her. I don't think Josh should ever have to give up his family, but I also think that if he gets married he should make his wife and kids a priority. I agreed with Andi on that point. I agree that while he was with Andi, he didn't visit his family as often as he used to, but I don't blame Andi for that. If Josh wanted to visit them, he should have.

So anyway, I do think that they both had similar values, but other issues could have gotten in the way of their relationship. I don't think that Andi alone should be blamed and I don't think she should take most of the blame either. I think they both made mistakes. I do think that their love and chemistry is once in a lifetime, but I wish them both the best.
I don't think Josh answering " No" to that question was insensitive at all , ( I don't think he was expecting a question like that in the first place ) but being the sensitive and honest person that I saw and met I would expect nothing less from him then to be "honest". jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by aviej Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 pm

I have no probably with him being honest, but to me the response was brutally honest, IMO. I understand that the question was silly and Josh didn't have much time to reflect etc. but it came across as cold in my opinion.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Josh said when two people are very different it doesn't work. Very different to me means nothing in common. You don't know that about a person, until you get to know them. At the beginning of a relationship one tends to compromise, or justify something they don't necessarily like about that person so they go along with the flow.

It then becomes a matter of time because one or both parties can only compromise or justify for so long before they realize this isn't what they want. Sleuthers here predicted that well in advance of the FRC.

IMO it has nothing to do with anything outside the relationship. It has to do with one is very different than the other.

I totally agree GA!!
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:50 pm

aviej wrote:I have no probably with him being honest, but to me the response was brutally honest, IMO. I understand that the question was silly and Josh didn't have much time to reflect etc. but it came across as cold in my opinion.

From what I understand he said "no" but then quickly added they were still friends. So calling someone a "friend" doesn't seem too brutal to me. :Nod:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:12 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:Laura, I respect your opinion and the opinions of those who feel the way that you do but I have to disagree with you. I get that he may have been caught off guard with that question, but I don't think that it's an excuse for him to make such an insensitive comment.
I do agree with you though - they truly loved each other and their physical chemistry really is something that most people never experience.
I absolutely love Andi. I don't think she's perfect. Everybody has faults, but I don't think that there was anything wrong with her personality. I know that there have been a few people who felt that Andi may have been rude to them, but at the same time, there are many people who met Andi and talked about how nice she was. I can even say that Eden and I emailed her. She actually took the time to respond to our email and her response was very sweet.
Maybe Andi did lose interest in Advocare and she's entitled to that, but I don't think that she ever tried to stop Josh from doing Advocare. Maybe she didn't like Advocare all that much, but I felt that she supported him with it - she went to Advocare events, she posted pictures on her Instagram to advertise Advocare and she even did the Advocare phone call with him. So I really do think that Andi tried her best to support Josh and his interests.
I do agree that Josh and Andi had different time frames for having kids. Some people may have a different opinion about this, but I don't think that that was enough to end an engagement. But then again, maybe there were other issues that we don't know about. But I felt that they could have at least tried to compromise on when they should have kids.
I know that Josh is extremely close to his family but I also think that Andi is close to her family and her family means a lot to her. I don't think Josh should ever have to give up his family, but I also think that if he gets married he should make his wife and kids a priority. I agreed with Andi on that point. I agree that while he was with Andi, he didn't visit his family as often as he used to, but I don't blame Andi for that. If Josh wanted to visit them, he should have.

So anyway, I do think that they both had similar values, but other issues could have gotten in the way of their relationship. I don't think that Andi alone should be blamed and I don't think she should take most of the blame either. I think they both made mistakes. I do think that their love and chemistry is once in a lifetime, but I wish them both the best.

So sorry if you took my post for saying that I thought Andi was all at fault.  In no way do I feel that she is all at fault.  I was just saying my opinion as to what I thought might have been the problem.  I actually went through their season in my mind and what I felt might have been the strongest problem.  Since Josh mentioned so many times that he wanted kids like now and they didn't seem to be moving forward with wedding plans I opined that that may have been the biggest problem.  

I have always been a supporter of both Andi and Josh when they were together and as individuals.

I guess I should have also stated that no one really except for Josh and Andi themselves really know what happened or who ended it.

Laura

OK, maybe I misunderstood you and I know how much you supported them as both a couple and individuals. I don't really agree with the people who say that they have different values. No two people will ever have the same values, but I thought that their values were similar. I think that Andi is an amazing woman with good values. I do agree with you though when you say that they had different time frames for having kids. It did seem like Josh wanted kids right away and Andi wanted to wait a little longer. I wish they could have found some way to compromise on that because the love that they found in each other was so strong, and I think, once in a lifetime. But I guess you're right, we don't know everything that happened. I just wish that they would have made it together.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:59 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
aviej wrote:I have no probably with him being honest, but to me the response was brutally honest, IMO. I understand that the question was silly and Josh didn't have much time to reflect etc. but it came across as cold in my opinion.

From what I understand he said "no" but then quickly added they were still friends. So calling someone a "friend" doesn't seem too brutal to me. :Nod:
As per the bolded, I think Josh used the term "friend" very loosely. In fact, I think he was being deceptive and just said that they were friends to save face. I really don't think that right now these two are friends of any kind whatsoever.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:05 pm

By 'friends,' he meant no longer beefing/condescendingly vaguetweeting each other laugh out loud.

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:By 'friends,' he meant no longer beefing/condescendingly vaguetweeting each other laugh out loud.
I would agree with you Bleuberry giggling .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:06 pm

aviej wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

As per the bolded, I think Josh used the term "friend" very loosely. In fact, I think he was being deceptive and just said that they were friends to save face. I really don't think that right now these two are friends of any kind whatsoever.
With all due respect, Andi was applauded for being "brutally honest" on the Bach, 'ette & ATFR shows. I don't think the simple question Josh was asked required him to reflect. He doesn't miss her - period. 

Agree that Josh said they are friends when perhaps they are not. But, he was allowing Andi to save face by saying so. IMHO.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:05 pm

I think it is more of Josh being put on the spot and not trying to be mean spirited. Josh had probably been asked that question one too many times and he could have over-reacted with a quick "No" but then he tried to qualify it with we are just friends now in order for it to sound nicer than it came out.  That said, I do believe he wants the public to know that he has moved on and has put the past behind him and hopes his fans/media will "let it go".   JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:10 pm

FLChica wrote:
aviej wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

With all due respect, Andi was applauded for being "brutally honest" on the Bach, 'ette & ATFR shows. I don't think the simple question Josh was asked required him to reflect. He doesn't miss her - period. 

Agree that Josh said they are friends when perhaps they are not. But, he was allowing Andi to save face by saying so. IMHO.

YES!! That's what I meant. I have no doubt that he doesn't consider her a friend. I just thought that was a more neutral way to get out of him saying a quick "No" to missing her.

Being brutally honest would be for Josh to say: "Miss her?! Are your frickin kidding me?!? Now that's rich. I have never been happier in my life to be away from that B!! No way, no how do I miss Andi. Bring on the blondes." (and insert a few laughs and knee slaps).

Now that would be brutal.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:12 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I think it is more of Josh being put on the spot and not trying to be mean spirited. Josh had probably been asked that question one too many times and he could have over-reacted with a quick "No" but then he tried to qualify it with we are just friends now in order for it to sound nicer than it came out.  That said, I do believe he wants the public to know that he has moved on and has put the past behind him and hopes his fans/media will "let it go".   JMO.

:Thanktwo

Perfectly said ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 70 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win