SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 50 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:39 am

Well I see Josh may have changed careers, from the one he had on the show, ok?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

integrity - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:58 am

I thought he was in long relationships just not a lot of relationships. I kind of like that, he's not a player and takes his relationships seriously. Did I miss something? Did Josh blame Andi for anything or did he answer a question about what qualities he's looking for in a woman? Did his brother blame anyone on his breakup? I never heard anything from him or why they broke up.

Last edited by Loveinterest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:42 am

I don't think either man ever played the blame game. 
Yes, I believe Josh was simply stating simple qualities he would like to see in a mate. 
The other things above are simply discussion by members.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:45 am

Actually in one of the interviews they asked if they still have a lot of respect for each other (Josh & Andi) and if they still keep in touch. He said Yes absolutely and then said "Well, no we don't keep in touch at this point...but yes, I absolutely have respect for Andi." I don't think there's any love loss between them, but I do believe that he does respect who she is as a person...just that she's not the person for him.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:58 am

Well I was simply discussing/stating also Josh's lack of relationships and change of careers like we do for all formers on this show.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:04 am

Lack of relationships is applicable to a very high percentage of reality tv contestants IMO.

He may be fussy, but why settle for what he doesn't like? If he wants someone like his Mother who has instilled solid family Christian morals, then so be it.

As far as changing careers, it appears to be going in the right direction. He is travelling more now than ever, as well as being asked to attend many charity events. He was/is in Toronto making tons of media rounds for the latest charity event.

I have a 31 yr old single son, he thinks the world of me. I wouldn't want it any other way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:07 am

Josh's huge red flag on Andi's season was his lack of relationship. The man is 30 years old an never sustain an adult relationship.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:12 am

I don't have a problem with Josh career change or his lack of relationship, *edit* the man is baggage ridden also just like most people are.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:15 am

MeandI had so many red flags flying it may have been tough for some to see Josh's flag.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:20 am

FLChica wrote:MeandI had so many red flags flying it may have been tough for some to see Josh's flag.

IA , that and IMO the only red flag I saw with Josh, is, love is blind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:20 am

Nope not at all, I was right here during Andi's season and read them all.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:38 am

luvlady345 wrote:Said the man who has never been able to keep an adult relationship, yeah he is really great and a good catch. It's everyone else fault he is just picky and no woman is like his mom. Yup the Murray guys are just great it's all their women fault....I see where this is going.

Agree.  I'm not a fan of Andi but Josh doesn't appeal to me much more.  Josh is using perks from being on the show as much as anyone to build a career as a salesman, not what he presented himself as on the show.  He seems to love flying around the country every few days making appearances.  He could have (like Brooks or Becca) actually put some thought into if Andi was right for him on the show, instead of setting his sights on winning.  And to me the no relationships because he was too busy taking care of his capable, independent adult siblings attending college and being "picky" probably just means he enjoys being single and playing the field.  

Hope he and Andi both mature and find great relationships, but to me they are quite similar in being a bit spoiled, entitled and my way or the highway.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 70 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win