SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 12:22 pm

elan seems to be the patron saint of former contestants like he's the one they all gravitate to -- he seems to have a good personality that draws people to him... curious what they'll be talking about they might be dangling the carrot in front of him
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 12:25 pm

I got the impression he means he'll be flying during the premiere and once he reaches LA he'll see Elan and so at least he's meeting elan even if he's missing a big bachnation premier
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:27 pm

That carrot has been purposely dangled to so many others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Maybe Josh is heading to LA for other business, and just happens to be seeing Elan while out there.  It may have nothing to do with Bachelor stuff. Elan has remained friends with most past contestants and to me it sounds more like he'll be seeing him casually. Anything going on behind closed doors as far as dangling a carrot would likely not be mentioned on SM.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Mon May 18, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Stocking up on antiemetics for BBF just in case.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon May 18, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 12:43 pm

laugh out loud Kasha

If Josh was going to L.A for Advocare purposes, I would have thought he would have mentioned it.

Maybe Elon is going to break the news that his ex is now dating CH and he won't be TB after all. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:46 pm

Actually Josh doesn't usually mention his Advocare business on SM anymore. He could easily have something going on with that. He has several team members out there.

Also, isn't Marcus suppose to be getting married soon? Could Josh possibly be in his weeding and this trip could relate to wedding prep, bachelor party etc.? This trip could be for almost anything really, I'm not jumping the gun on it being Bachelor related because I think those negotiations would be kept quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 11:20 am

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 2h2 hours ago
No matter what some people may try 2 manipulate or say about U, be the bigger person & look the other way & U will end up on top in the end.

Josh has ben in a very reflective mood lately with his quotes, but this one has a darker undertone to me. I wonder if he's feeling a bit flustered over the media speculation after the CH comment?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 11:27 am

First there's the twitter exchange with CH having dinner, followed by the wrong guy comments, IMO is a clear indication of what Josh is tweeting about.

That's the perfect response IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 22, 2015 11:33 am

I don't agree with CH's statement. But my thing is why does Josh care so much about it to subtweet a response? Of course I am just speculating that his tweet is in relation to CH's comment. But let's say hypothetically it is about CH's comment, had the tables been turned and it was Andi who subtweeted would people think it's the perfect response? No, they would say she needs to grow up and stop responding to everything hurtful people say about her. The other thing is, Josh said that he and Andi are two completely different people with different values, so shouldn't he agree with CH's statement that he was a wrong choice? That he wasn't the right fit? Just food for thought.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 22, 2015 11:43 am

aviej wrote:I don't agree with CH's statement. But my thing is why does Josh care so much about it to subtweet a response? Of course I am just speculating that his tweet is in relation to CH's comment. But let's say hypothetically it is about CH's comment, had the tables been turned and it was Andi who subtweeted would people think it's the perfect response? No, they would say she needs to grow up and stop responding to everything hurtful people say about her. The other thing is, Josh said that he and Andi are two completely different people with different values, so shouldn't he agree with CH's statement that he was a wrong choice? That he wasn't the right fit? Just food for thought.

Well I really don't know where CH was coming from with that comment. But IMO if Josh was not the right guy then they did a terrible job of casting guys for Andi because the way I saw it was that Josh was the only guy for Andi.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 22, 2015 11:57 am

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:I don't agree with CH's statement. But my thing is why does Josh care so much about it to subtweet a response? Of course I am just speculating that his tweet is in relation to CH's comment. But let's say hypothetically it is about CH's comment, had the tables been turned and it was Andi who subtweeted would people think it's the perfect response? No, they would say she needs to grow up and stop responding to everything hurtful people say about her. The other thing is, Josh said that he and Andi are two completely different people with different values, so shouldn't he agree with CH's statement that he was a wrong choice? That he wasn't the right fit? Just food for thought.

Well I really don't know where CH was coming from with that comment.  But IMO if Josh was not the right guy then they did a terrible job of casting guys for Andi because the way I saw it was that Josh was the only guy for Andi.
Exactly CH's statements don't add up...what a surprise! Isn't it the same CH that said that he'd bet his house on Josh and Andi making it? Doesn't he have a moral compass to live by? Stick to ONE story CH, just one!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win