SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 11:57 am

CH is the same guy that said he would bet his house that they would get married, and now he saying it's no surprise they split, and that she picked the wrong guy, conveniently after he had dinner with A. CH sounds like a defensive boyfriend. IMO he should shut up.

Saying she chose the wrong guy is leaving a lot open for speculation. Why? Is Josh a bad guy, does he have issues, that we aren't aware of? Was someone else better than Josh? It's just a stupid comment to make IMO.

Subtweeting is the sign of the times. I personally don't like it. Josh obviously has taken this to heart, especially since he has stated that everything was very real for him at the time.

This has the wrath of a disgruttled ex IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

8 - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Laura Walsh Fri May 22, 2015 12:11 pm

It seems that once again Andi is getting blamed for something. She had a dinner with a friend and then that friend says something that I don't agree with at all. I could see Andi being very hurt by the fact that Josh is wanting to be the bachelor. And if she did say that to CH then it was the hurt talking. Andi could have said something simple like I guess I chose the wrong guy. Andi has made it clear that if Josh were not there that she would not have chose anyone.

Andi knows that she didn't choose the wrong guy for her. She loved Josh deeply. And Josh also said in an interview in Toronto that they were in love and then things took a turn. So why is that any different than it being said that she was happy for a while and then it went bad. Sounds the same to me.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 12:23 pm

I'm not blaming A for anything. My point is, if there was such a conversation CH should know better than to make such a stupid comment. JMHO It's typical of how ex's behave after a split. I didn't imply that it was A's fault, just that this is stuff that happens when two people split and are not friends.

This is what I think. They are no longer together. Stop talking about what the other is doing. No one needs to "worry" about what he or she thinks with every move he makes. Just get on with your life.

If Josh is rumoured to be the next Bachelor then why should it bother A? Why would she be hurt and what right does she have to be hurt? It's the never ending cycle with these two. Is Josh suppose to live the rest of his life walking on egg shells because his ex may be hurt?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Chris Hanson is simply an idiot. He will do anything to continue talk regarding the show and if that means cause conflict or put someone in a bad light, so be it. 
They should cast him and RS as two bachelors vying for 25 women and put the shoe on the other foot. 
Throw 'em to the lions! Or as I typed to fast the loins. Either way it works.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri May 22, 2015 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 12:27 pm

I was just curious how others took his tweet. It's possible it has nothing at all to do with CH himself making the comment (which I agree was stupid), but rather how some fans and SM tabloids have twisted or "manipulated" the comments in their articles and blogs.  Josh has usually done a pretty good job of ignoring the negative media out there though. Regardless, I agree that CH is an idiot with what he says half the time. He contradicts himself more than anyone I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri May 22, 2015 12:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:CH is the same guy that said he would bet his house that they would get married, and now he saying it's no surprise they split, and that she picked the wrong guy, conveniently after he had dinner with A. CH sounds like a defensive boyfriend. IMO he should shut up.

Saying she chose the wrong guy is leaving a lot open for speculation. Why? Is Josh a bad guy, does he have issues, that we aren't aware of? Was someone else better than Josh? It's just a stupid comment to make IMO.

Subtweeting is the sign of the times. I personally don't like it. Josh obviously has taken this to heart, especially since he has stated that everything was very real for him at the time.

This has the wrath of a disgruttled ex IMO.

Guardian Angel, I do not mean any disrespect to you but after all it has only been four months since their break up. They both have said that each other was the love of their life. Take it from me you do not get over the love of your life in four months. Is it any of Andi's business if Josh goes on the bachelor, does Josh have to check with Andi to see if something is okay for him to do, is Josh or Andi not allowed to date? Of course not. I am not saying that.

As a women that loved Josh deeply and maybe had hoped that they were able to at least be friends I am sure that this is affecting her very much. And I will tell you from experience, even though what Josh does is none of Andi's business, take it from me once again, it can take years before the hurt goes away. Will Andi meet someone that she can have a happy life with, absolutely but there will always be that little spot in her heart for Josh.

So I would say instead of why would she be upset, why not?

And like Laudergirl said we are assuming again. This tweet could be about something totally different.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 22, 2015 12:52 pm

No disrespect taken at all.

It's my personal opinion that if someone doesn't want to be with you, then that's your wake up call to move on. Learn from it, and be happy you experienced true love.

"When the past comes calling, send it to voice mail, it has nothing new to say"
Author unknown.

You can't truly move forward if you keep looking behind you. They should both be taking that advice. That's just my personal opinion.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri May 22, 2015 1:13 pm

We can sever intellectually, knowing it can't work, it takes a long
time to sever (Emotionally) in breaking up its the old ACE
Accept, Change or Eliminate. We've become to sophisticated 
to accept or change. I have to say I know some who have.:cutesmile!: 
now in their 80's they are happy they did.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 22, 2015 1:15 pm

I'm sure Andi has told her heart to move on etc and find love again and be happy. And to some degree she has moved on and has been able to succumb her moment of despair. But we should never underestimate the power of the heart. Yes, your head should probably lead your heart. But sometimes your head and heart go in two different directions. This is possibly the case. And it only takes time for the head/heart to be on the same page again I think. We cannot say oh it's 4mths and she should have gotten past this already. Some people take a couple weeks, others a couple months and yet others years. Thanks Laura for your posts, we miss you!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 22, 2015 1:22 pm

aviej wrote:I'm sure Andi has told her heart to move on etc and find love again and be happy. And to some degree she has moved on and has been able to succumb her moment of despair. But we should never underestimate the power of the heart. Yes, your head should probably lead your heart. But sometimes your head and heart go in two different directions. This is possibly the case. And it only takes time for the head/heart to be on the same page again I think. We cannot say oh it's 4mths and she should have gotten past this already. Some people take a couple weeks, others a couple months and yet others years. Thanks Laura for your posts, we miss you!

Sometimes the heart has a mind of it's own. The heart wants what the heart wants. Time will heal but everyone has a different timeline for healing. I am sure some days she is doing ok then something she sees or hears brings back all those feelings of how much she loved Josh. I also think that if the love was strong and deep it will take longer to heal.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 22, 2015 1:23 pm

nannymargie wrote:.....IMO if Josh was not the right guy then they did a terrible job of casting guys for Andi because the way I saw it was that Josh was the only guy for Andi.
I never saw a connection with Andi and Josh that had the potential of lasting a life time. IMO there were several guys on her season that would have been a great fit for her if she would have had the foresight to see what they could bring to the relationship instead of staying with a stereotype of a guy she thought she wanted.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 22, 2015 1:32 pm

jen689 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:.....IMO if Josh was not the right guy then they did a terrible job of casting guys for Andi because the way I saw it was that Josh was the only guy for Andi.
I never saw a connection with Andi and Josh that had the potential of lasting a life time. IMO there were several guys on her season that would have been a great fit for her if she would have had the foresight to see what they could bring to the relationship instead of staying with a stereotype of a guy she thought she wanted.

It's funny how we all see different things in different ways. I never saw anyone else that would be a fit for Andi but that is just me.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 70 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win