SELECT CONTENT

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Diana wrote:Anyone know where to watch all her season?
Oh my gosh, did someone pm you the link or links to it? I'll try to find it if I can... you must see it!!!! A perfect way to get ready for a season of the bachelorette coming up. After watching it 10 years ago, there still is NO other Ryan! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! He and Charlie were so different, the other F2. SOOOOO many thought it was going to be Charlie... cause he was a ladies man for sure... sigh... no wonder many want to see another season like this one! It is the best of the best!!!!
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

Post by Diana Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:13 am

No one has PM'd me
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:01 am

Diana wrote:No one has PM'd me

I have searched everywhere for that whole season and no luck. Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 4 1969426924
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:11 am

I found it on Buddy TV. Bachelorette Season 1. It give a complete description and everything but when I click on pic or pic of video, it won't play. Don't know if I can post links here. Let me know... someone might be able to figure it out! But it's there!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I found it on Buddy TV. Bachelorette Season 1. It give a complete description and everything but when I click on pic or pic of video, it won't play. Don't know if I can post links here. Let me know... someone might be able to figure it out! But it's there!

You can post the links and thank you so much for finding it. Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 4 2300066878
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Love_Me wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I found it on Buddy TV. Bachelorette Season 1. It give a complete description and everything but when I click on pic or pic of video, it won't play. Don't know if I can post links here. Let me know... someone might be able to figure it out! But it's there!

You can post the links and thank you so much for finding it. Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 4 2300066878

Anything to see Ryan!!! SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Jumping hearts

Again, I couldn't get it to play maybe I was doing something wrong and someone else can figure out what when you bring up Buddy TV.

Here's another... Can't get this one to play either! Darn it. You can link on it but it won't play! SIGH!

http://www.sidereel.com/The_Bachelorette/season-1/episode-1

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Heck, someone just tweet Trista and tell her to put the episode on line for us!!!! There's aren't but 6 total for her season! I wanna seeeeee it again!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:26 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Heck, someone just tweet Trista and tell her to put the episode on line for us!!!! There's aren't but 6 total for her season! I wanna seeeeee it again!

Since someone requested these...here are some more... :D

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 4 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Ah...love them. Trista tweeted this year that was the one thing she regretted on the last date before proposal, that she didn't tell Ryan she was in love with him. She said she was forbidden to say ILY to him by TPTB. It killed her, she said and Ryan was so upset on FRC day that he disappeared, as he had an upset stomach and thought she'd pick Charlie. Production was halted, while they had to go find Ryan. Their LCD was soo romantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 am

HIS LCD. Omg <3 I love them
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Ryan Sutter tweeted this current picture of Max and Blakesley - so cute.
Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion - Page 4 268503313

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:19 am

Can't see it :(
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Trista & Ryan Sutter - Bachelorette 1 - Discussion

+101
pavalygurl
suzq
Norcalgal
blueblues
whit90