SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat 02 May 2015, 9:30 pm

I have already outlined why, based solely on the show, Matilda=F1 to me and haven't changed my mind about that (and even looking at all the girls she is still F1). Everything I have sleuthed with Alysha points to F3 for me. I think the SM activity post-March 1st is accurate (Alysha = F3, Dani = F2, and Matilda = F1).

For the sake of looking at all three... and regarding Dani as possible F1....

Other than SM activity by Dani and the girls, I am having a difficult time seeing her as F1 based on these things shown on the show:
- Dani not having an intro video (because it is first season, I find it unlikely that the first F1 will not have an intro video)
- Not receiving a 2nd single date and instead having to go on a 2on1 date with someone who had a 2nd single date (Trisha did and she was F2)
- getting a physical edit (first kiss and Art saying that this is just what they do) and where she calls herself in ITM the "house hussy".
- She also was made (production, obviously) to go outside and plead her case so to speak. (IMO, the lead wouldn't make a F1 do this. And based on what Poppy said when she left the house, she said that Art knew who he loves already at that point).
- Art not telling Dani's dad anything the equivalent of "shall we shake on it?" (regarding considering it a done deal for final girl).
- 2nd when it comes to most screen time for the entire show (Matilda has the most and Alysha the least out of F3. Not opinion. Can be calculated based on each episode and tallying up airtime including PI/ITMs/CP/SQT/IntroVideo if have one/2nd single date if have one).

A lot has been posted in the s/cap thread and in Dani's thread of SM posts by Dani, but what based on the show itself indicates F1-status for Dani? I can see:
- first kiss (and subsequent kisses during CPs).
- group date rose and SQT in wedding dress.
- Art saying in ITM he could see their wedding day (and repeats this to her when he takes her outside to talk to her during last RC).
- Art saying he wants someone fun and that Dani's advantage is that she is fun (says this on HTD to her dad).
Anything else that is unique to Dani?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat 02 May 2015, 9:41 pm

I have no clear idea right now
I thought it was alysha but now I have my doubts
Then I am thinking Dani and then I am thinking I was right with sam and blake and wrong with tim and trish. So it could be matilda after all and it is not because I fail to see the romantic connexion between art and matilda that it did not happened.

so I am trying to find bits and tips that dani is F1
the drama at last ceremony was definitely prod who used her as a pawn (confirmed by dani who liked my tweet). so was she all along or just at the RC
She seems very happy, maybe too happy in the ITM for someone who cried and expressed her feeling so I am thinking either she is F1 OR she bloody quickly recovered and it was just a crush... which I have my doubts

so many little details and bam I go back and forth between them
today, I ***THINK*** alysha is F3
yesterday, I ***THOUGHT*** alysha was F1

matilda? besides being an extraordinary friend and sweet person. I fail the romance with both but I keep the word **EDITS** front and center because it happened to me.

but yes... today... I think there is a big chance that dani is F1. She had the most romantic glittery over the top FD IMO (like anna with tim in CAN #2 right?)

duh scratch Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 2292733854 :headbanging

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat 02 May 2015, 10:10 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Bottom line. for me personally, is that while I can have an opinion on anyone, my opinion has to be supported by behavior by the lead and the show, otherwise it is merely just fancy on my part. For that reason, when I personally sleuth, I do so based on what the lead is doing.

As of the last week and based solely on Art:
- Art in interview = can marry his F1. 
- In TV Guide = had meetups and cooked for her.
- Started following Matilda and favorited posts about his and Matilda's date (she has always been following him which means he has been able to private message her from the start on Twitter if he wanted to).
- Was active on Twitter while his HTD with Matilda was shown.
- Retweeted the FB profile pic of Matilda on his Twitter.
- Only has favorited Matilda-related tweets.
- Started following The Spinoff who are pro-Matilda (Duncan even said, while drinking laugh out loud that he was the champ and winner because he was Matilda). They were the first to spoil who the bachelor was. 
- (not by Art himself, but his sister favorited a tweet saying that Matilda and Art are in love. Also favorited another tweet about Matilda being beautiful inside like her dad).

None of this is rumors or hearsay, it is all verifiable evidence that can be linked and used to support the following seen on the show in favor of Matilda:
- Matilda gets first intro video (neither Dani nor Alysha have one).
- Matilda gets first impression rose (and she is in F3).
- Art tells Matilda that her saying she is in it for the long haul is the "best information" she could ever give him.
- Art tripping all over around Matilda (and saying he seems to be quite clumsy around her).
- Art tells Matilda that "there goes this whole experience for me" if she left.
- Art tells Matilda's dad that he really, really likes Matilda (the closest to that is he was fond of Alysha for the other F4) and he says "shall we shake on it?" when Matilda's dad says let's consider it done then regarding Matilda at the end.
- (In addition, Matilda has been on the cover of Woman's Day the last two weeks. She is the center girl of the cover for the recent Woman's Day and Poppy is next to her and gone. The previous one had the heading "How Matilda won Art's Heart" "The Bachelor's Smitten". The show ends next week. These magazines sell for the week/s ahead. It is in Matilda and the magazine's favor that they highlight the F1 and sell that story. They have to know the ending in order to put the girls in the correct spot for photo-shoots, as they have done with Bach Aussie with Sam being the center girl for F4. The editor of the magazine also had a heart around Matilda and placed Matilda's face closest to Art in the posters of the magazine. Additionally, the behind the scenes shoot for the F4 they used the image of Matilda. The Bachelor NZ facebook page 'About Me' section is a freeze-frame of Matilda and Art. The list goes on...)

Regarding Social Media activity, based on the timeline, Matilda has the latest SM activity:
Alysha = March 6
Dani = March 9
Matilda = March 13

If there is any evidence from what Art is currently doing regarding Alysha or Dani then that will be something worth looking at combined with with what Woman's Day magazine have been emphasizing as we are at the last two shows. Up until now, his main interaction has been via Twitter and relating all to Matilda as of the last week and a bit.

Good Post I agree rock
Thank you Steel bestbud! I have never actually watched a Bachelor show where the F1 has been this obvious to me from so early on (and where I had to look for doubts outside the show, namely SM activity because it was so obvious to me from the moment Art met Matilda out the limo that I started to doubt that it could be sooo obvious. But I think it is - all the Bachelor shows this past year have been Obvious=F1).

I think what makes it so obvious and yet plants doubt because it is so obvious to me and moreso than any other season of this franchise is that it has to do with the fact that Matilda (if F1) will be the first girl to have not only been first out the limo and get first intro video, but also have the first impression rose along with the first (and only) pre-HTD rose and be (possible) final girl. For a show that is the FIRST season of TBNZ, that is a lot of firsts :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat 02 May 2015, 10:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Based on SM activity date of Alysha's being the earliest of the F3 combined with this post on IG by Dani for Woman's Day, I will say F3=Alysha.

Alysha looks very concerned and a bit upset. Even comments in the comments section for this pic note this:

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 11201730_764894286959570_1319400208_nhttp://websta.me/p/976431544235932068_26252765

IMO Alyshas eyes look sad. Her smile looks forced and the photo doesn't show her as the gorgeous woman she is. The other 2 look more relaxed.

As for who is F3, I just can't work it out. Art and Alysha do seem very comfortable together. He instigated her sitting between his legs on the rug at the HTD but then she had to ask for the kiss.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 May 2015, 10:42 pm

but then they were not in the middle of an empty football stadium or an empty path in a middle of nowhere but on a street in a city in public... hard to sit on his laps

and i think she does not like cameras so much. her best photos were the one that she was not posing imo

i thought the kiss request was playful and cute. i did not see it as forced

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat 02 May 2015, 11:37 pm

Regarding Dani, I just don't see her as even F1. But then, I don't personally see her appeal and as much as I see on SM people posting about their friendship I find it to be more one-sided for a few reasons (and I put most of the interaction on Matilda who has stood up for Dani and others on her SM).

Dani's post-SM activity is all about promoting herself, IMO. From her own public figure FB page to her twitter to her IG. She is the one girl with the largest SM presence and she likes/tweets/favs everything.

I am sure if you tweeted her, HEA, and said that Art doesn't deserve her or something negative she would favorite that tweet too. She just likes everything.

Out of the final 3 girls, only Matilda is not promoting stuff on her SM or posting photos of herself on magazine covers.

Both Dani and Alysha have been promoting themselves, what they have worn on the show and promoting products (coconut milk, chocolates, other sponsored stuff, etc). And both Dani and Alysha have posted intimate type photos with Art (Dani on her FB page and Alysha on her IG), so done this themselves, not just liked or retweeted.

I personally find it distasteful and disrespectful to the F1 if they are not F1 to be posting intimate type photos of themselves (I have never seen this done with any of the F2 or F3 this past year for any of the franchises). no no

I don't believe either Dani or Alysha are F1 and so because of that, it is one thing to post photos of oneself on SM and promote oneself which is what they should do if they are not F1, but to post intimate type photos? That is why I don't care for either Alysha or Dani even (fun as she may appear to be she strikes me as very young and I find that Matilda is more mature and kind in not taking any offense to the other two posting photos of themselves with Art). For those that disagree (since the show is not over yet) just imagine that it is over and Matilda is F1, in hindsight, posting these intimate shots is wonderful? Positive? What is it? I have a very difficult time thinking this way. To me it is a bit much... again, no other F2 or F3 from this past year have on their own uploaded and posted photos of themselves with the lead in an intimate setting.

So for me, if Matilda is not F1, then my opinion of Art will change drastically. Combining everything together I don't care too much for the other two girls. I can see how others like them, but I personally don't see the appeal, especially for Art. I certainly wouldn't pick either of them for him if they weren't on the show and now that they are.

JMOAA. Fully aware we disagree HEA  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplerose Sat 02 May 2015, 11:51 pm

OMG! HEA, dare we hope Dani is F1?  cheerleader IMO Dani looks the most relaxed in the latest Woman's Day pic cloud nine  Maybe just wishful thinking laugh out loud

Purplerose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 May 2015, 5:00 am

Purplerose wrote:OMG! HEA, dare we hope Dani is F1?  cheerleader IMO Dani looks the most relaxed in the latest Woman's Day pic cloud nine  Maybe just wishful thinking laugh out loud

spitcoffee OMG I truly spit my coffee!!!

I do not know but yeah wishful thinking indeed ! :crazed Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 May 2015, 5:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

SNIPPED

JMOAA. Fully aware we disagree HEA  giggling

really? cantstopl

I am sure fans will blame arthur for not picking matilta (the same fans do with each girls).

We always said that NZ season was a gilfriend/boyfriend not a proposal/fiancé. And this IMO explain why all the girls are friends and not revengeful. They shared a one time life experience and whomever is F1 they are genuinely happy for her and whomever is F1 hold no grudge toward the other girls.

and this is where we fail to agree. I do not compare with other franchises and I try to not find proof to prove my favorite is F1. This explain why I change my mind even though dani is my favorite. We see only glimpses of what they truly are. TV reality never show the full day to day personalities. We see that hundred of times. How many times we thought a guy was absolutely fantastic when it turned to be a jerk in real life ... or a cutie. I just have a hard time to understand why fans are so serious that their F1 MUST be F1. At the end of the day, the edits show us a story but we never truly know who is F1 until the very end. If I follow the logical here, I would say Dani is the one who should be offended because she was the first to be kissed and matilda and alysha came way after: "why can't we all kiss him and be happy?". so who should be offended really? Different perspective indeed   Suspect

I try so see it with the girls personalities, and for me they are young girls having fun, doing selfies, etc. Some are not into it and prefer to cook, and some prefer to have an active social life. Some also understand that there are crazies fans and prefer to remain away if possible. Every girl is different, I would not put an etiquette on them.

by the way... matilda posted 360 tweets and dani 373. I would say they are both quite the same.

I have no doubt that arthur was asked to do not be active on SM but he sure read his SM (re: rosieprivate).

but hey! it is fun to disagree. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun 03 May 2015, 9:20 am

Getting back to sleuthing based on what is given post-show....

More evidence for Matilda=F1:
- This is the third Woman's Day cover which Matilda is on in three weeks consecutively.
- She is once again in the center when it comes to being with the girls.
- She is the only girl who has been on the cover with Art and her alone by themselves (Dani was on with Chrystal 4 weeks ago). The heading for the photo with Art and Matilda was "How Matilda won Art's heart" and "The Bachelor's Smitten"

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 11169825_10153592866257334_1472346832368348925_n   Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 11051762_10153610124697334_1048071166923079432_o

And recent Woman's Day cover, Matilda is once again in the center of the girls
- Purple cover and purple font with Matilda's purple dress and Michael Hill the sponsor of the show and jeweler also is purple (the jewelry box that Matilda received her bangle in was also purple as was the shirt that Art was wearing on their date when he gave the bracelet to her). 
- Font inside the magazine is a lilac purple a bit darker like Matilda's dress.
- Deja vu to Bach Canada with all the purple as it tied in with the show being sponsored by Michael Hill as well (even April's FRC dress = purple). Bach NZ also uses the exact webhost and design template company as Bach Can. 

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 46 1487434_10153621131252334_7713417752247261419_n
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153621131252334

I have read inside the magazine and this is what each girl says and it is in the order that the girls say it (so Matilda talks first, then Alysha, then Dani): Not allowed to scan and upload the articles that cannot be linked so not sure how to do so? I am sure Katiebelle can corroborate what I have written here for those who may doubt it or anyone else that has the magazines?

Matilda: She says she has been completely herself throughout the show and hopes that if it is meant to be it will be! She says that Art and her would have a wonderful life together if she is the final girl and that it would be a lot of fun and they could do anything together and it would be amazing. She imagines having a big family and if a wedding were to happen it would take place at his lake house.
-- IMO, this adds to Matilda = F1 and ties back to Art and Matilda's FIRST conversation that they had on the FIRST episode: Matilda asks Art what the main thing is that he looks for in someone and Art replies, "someone who is completely themselves". Also talks about how they would have a lot of fun together. In Art's intro video for Episode 1 he says while he is sitting with his family at the lake house that the girl he chooses will have to be "A lot of fun". On his first date with Matilda, when he gives her a rose, Art says to Matilda "you are just so much fun". On this same first date, Art and Matilda talk about his lake house which ties into her now saying that is where she would have a wedding

Alysha: Says she has strong feelings for Art but has not fallen in love with Art because she sees he has strong connections with the other girls too which has stopped her from falling in love with him. She has held back because she will only allow herself to fall for him if she is the final girl. She says she is realistic that she might not be the last girl left standing.
-- IMO, this only adds to the list for Alysha=F3. She is expressing that she is aware that he has feelings for other girls which means she saw this and so is preparing herself for not being the final girl. There's really not much to add for me personally. I will be shocked if she is not let go at F3. We do not see her in the preview with Art talking about overnight dates - we only see him tell Matilda about overnights and then we see Dani in ITM talking about overnights. Nothing for Alysha. She did have a 2nd date and go on a 2on1 date with Dani but I think that is because of the bombshell of being married. I don't see Art taking her to F2 if he is unsure of her feelings or his own because she is married and unlikely he will put her in a position of rejection at F2.

Dani: Has no doubts she will receive Art's final rose since she says she is just wrapped up in the Dani and Art bubble. She says she is definitely falling for Art and she is freaking out that there is a real possibility that she is falling for Art and that she feels there is a real potential with her and Art that she didn't have with her past relationships.
Also: There is also an article on Dani and Art with photos of them in the water in Gold Coast, Australia. Mostly photos, the article touches on how they were physically close (kissing and touching more than focusing on the lessons) while taking surf lessons on the Gold Coast for their fantasy date (thus the title and little photo insert on the magazine cover). Art says that Dani looked beautiful without her makeup on and it was the first time he had seen her without makeup.
-- IMO, Dani = F2 and will have a heartbreak but bounce back because she is close to Matilda. This also goes with what Brigette said in her exit interview, that Matilda and Dani had real feelings for Art and that Brigette said Matilda will win. The physical connection being a focus once again on the fantasy date article only adds to the list of physical edit for Dani which is probably the most tried and true F2 edit there is when it comes to this franchise.
For example: Dani getting the first kiss, her saying she is the house hussy, her talking about why the girls cannot all just kiss him and be happy, and her being confident on the 2on1 date with Alysha and kissing him, her kissing Art 2x on different occasions during Cocktail Parties where the girls are, Art saying that kissing Dani is normal and it is just what they do, etc, etc. The emphasis on kissing and physical edit is very strong with Dani. Additionally, Dani does not have an intro video (how do those that believe, based on the show and post-show evidence by media, that Dani is F1 without an intro video for a first season of a show?). We did not see Dani get a rose at the 1st rose ceremony. Also, it is unlikley, IMO, that the lead would put the F1 in a position where they have to plead their case to stay for F3 (producer driven or not, it doesn't cast a good light on Art's feelings for Dani).

Also, there is a page with Poppy and her interview.

Poppy: From day one she always thought that Art and Matilda suited each other best and that was always in the back of her mind throughout the show. She says that she always felt from day one that Matilda would win and this made her have doubts from the beginning and these were amplified as time went by and then solidified when she had her HTD. Her mother told her that while Art liked her, Art was not in love with her and this confirmed what she had felt all along - that they were just friends. She says she was so happy when Art didn't call her name at the rose ceremony because she didn't want to continue on; she didn't want to settle for a guy who wasn't in love with her.
-- IMO, this ties back into what Poppy said earlier about Matilda winning. It also ties into her interviews where she says that Matilda is most like her but more sophisticated. Poppy also said when she left the mansion that "Art knows who he loves". She is saying that she thought Matilda would win from day one. This goes along with what Danielle B said in interview that "Matilda has this in the bag" from day one. Most of the girls, on their first interviews from the show say that Matilda = F1. Poppy's mother told Poppy that Art is not in love with Poppy. Poppy's mother likes posts about Matilda winning and how Art looks at Matilda.

When comparing the F3 on the show:
Matilda = intro video (first one), first impression rose, shown talking with Art 1on1 first ep, single date gets rose, pool group date rose, gets rose pre-RC after falling off horse and Art goes with her in ambulance, 2nd single date gets rose and only rose pre-HTD RC, called 2nd pre-FD at RC.
Dani = no intro video, not shown talking with Art 1on1 first ep, no rose shown being received first ep, single date gets rose and first kiss, wins basketball challenge no rose, wins modeling challenge gets rose, no 2nd single date, 2on1 date with Alysha but no rose pre-HTD RC, called 3rd pre-FD RC and taken outside to talk before.
Alysha = no intro video, not shown talking with Art 1on1 first ep, gets rose during CP ep 5, single date gets rose, 2nd single date, 2on1 date no rose pre-HTD RC, called 1st pre=FD at RC.

Question for those who think Matilda is not F1:
Other than who one likes (whether it be Matilda, Alysha, or Dani) how do those who do not think Matilda is F1 rationalize that Woman's Day has had Matilda on the cover of their magazine with Art (and just them two alone) and then in the center of both covers when F4 and F3 are on the cover? I struggle to find the logic why they would repeatedly put Matilda on the cover of their magazines 3 times in a row and when on the cover with the other girls repeatedly place her in the center? Why would they do that if she is not F1? The rationale that it is to mislead makes little sense. Consistently put the non-F1 on the cover of your magazine for 3 weeks? I would understand 1 week or maybe 2 weeks, but all three weeks and the center of the focus when with the other girls? Makes no sense given the show ends this week. Would love to hear some rationale as to why they would want to mislead so consistently with the show ending Wednesday. This is their first season of the show, if they wish to continue it would behoove them to support the F1 not support the non-F1 (because if Matilda is non-F1 then they are supporting her by having her continually on their cover).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 May 2015, 10:47 am

so lets resume...

matilda: she hopes that if it is meant to be it will be!  would have a wonderful life together if she is the final girl and that it would be a lot of fun and they could do anything together and it would be amazing. She imagines having a big family and if a wedding were to happen it would take place at his lake house.

Alysha: Says she has strong feelings for Art but has not fallen in love with Art because she sees he has strong connections with the other girls too which has stopped her from falling in love with him. She has held back because she will only allow herself to fall for him if she is the final girl. She says she is realistic that she might not be the last girl left standing.

Dani: Has no doubts she will receive Art's final rose since she says she is just wrapped up in the Dani and Art bubble. She says she is definitely falling for Art and she is freaking out that there is a real possibility that she is falling for Art and that she feels there is a real potential with her and Art that she didn't have with her past relationships.

my conclusion is:

if there is an article of another girl all around another girl's body, kissing and all... I would have SERIOUS MAJOR RED FLAGS to believe the guy is even interested in me.... just saying

Always interesting to see that dani always seems to speak present tense, matilda possible future and alysha past

Last edited by HEA on Sun 03 May 2015, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun 03 May 2015, 11:11 am

So basically if one is to believe it based on cover story, Woman's Day is giving away who the F1 is? And if so, deliberately? For what purpose? Is the magazine giving hints with the consent of the show.... just giving it all away.

Or are they doing this because Matilda is "more popular" of the girls.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 50 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again