SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun May 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Intersting pick up HEA  yes ...it makes sense to me. I read on Twitter that the preview for Tuesday is out. I wonder if they showed more content than they did at the end of last week's episode.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 9:53 pm

mercieme wrote:Intersting pick up HEA  yes ...it makes sense to me. I read on Twitter that the preview for Tuesday is out. I wonder if they showed more content than they did at the end of last week's episode.

they should. it is monday in NZ so they must promo this finale
they already gave us 2 woman's day with 1 article with dani and 1 article with matilda. no alysha
same on bach website. revlon show dani and matilda. no alysha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 9:54 pm

however, if we look at the ITM, both matilda AND alysha are suntaned
so i am still not eliminating her...
however dani's ITM seems that it was done later after the finale
so logically if arthur got suntaned with the sea FD, dani was too right?
so why the ITM I see a light suntaned dani unless the ITM was done way after the finale?
BUT again it was possible that both matilda and alysha met the parent and got their suntaned at that moment

so 1 hour with FD and F3 RC
and 1 hour with MTP and finale RC
next week after the finale and maybe WTA ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun May 03, 2015 10:09 pm

HEA wrote:so it IS interesting that we have 2 articles, one about dani, one about matilda
this should confirm that they are both F1 and F2

I wish to read matilda's article and compare now.
because the one with dani was VA VA VA VOOM IMO
it is obvious that art was into her and her into him, no question.

if she is F3, even F2... that would be totally cruel to run the face of the F1 with this article...  

I had a look at the article on Dani and Art that you posted and it doesn't look that steamy to me. They definitely get along and there's something there but it looks more PG rather than M rated. And yes I do know the photos were taken on a public beach but if that was my husband he definitely would have tried a little sneaky cheeky hand on butt slide and Art is hugging her like a friend IMO. Although I do like the photo of him leaning over her.

I haven't seen the article about Matilda but I'll grab a Woman's day tomorrow and report back.

Anyway, I love both Dani and Matilda and would be happy if either won Art's heart. Only a couple of days to go and we'll know!!!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 10:21 pm

he crossed his hand behind dani's back to hold him closer and i did not see that with any other girls. the way he hold her on her shoulders i see a couple. they were not posing, they were totally comfortable with each other and he took her with both arms. she was not the one who held him, he was. and for me that is an important detail and this is not a friend gesture IMO it is a "you are my girl" gesture with protection in mine. but we all see with our fan eyes and that is fine with me :gotcha:

I cannot wait for wednesday. sucks that we do not have a 2 days last shows with after show.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 03, 2015 10:22 pm

This is happening.

Who's going?

The Bachelor New Zealand(fb page)
Are you NZ's biggest Bachelor fan? We have a double pass to the 'After The Final Rose Special' which is being filmed this Friday night.
Simply prove you are NZ's biggest fan below and we'll draw a winner on Tuesday at 1pm. (You need to be able to get yourselves to the taping in Auckland)
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 10:23 pm

ElonM wrote:This is happening.

Who's going?

Are you NZ's biggest Bachelor fan? We have a double pass to the 'After The Final Rose Special' which is being filmed this Friday night.
Simply prove you are NZ's biggest fan below and we'll draw a winner on Tuesday at 1pm. (You need to be able to get yourselves to the taping in Auckland)

so this is a first for me to see a after the finale, really after the finale or not live no?

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun May 03, 2015 10:26 pm

HEA wrote:

Who's going?

so this is a first for me to see a after the finale, really after the finale or not live no?

I think Bac AUS 2 ATFR was filmed after. scratch
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 03, 2015 10:47 pm

ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:

Who's going?

There was no AFTR for BACH AUS S2 due to the fiasco. All we got was a "he said" vs "she said" with Blake & Sam respectively  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

So this would truly be a first AFTR post the finale, really keen on it becos I am curious to cross check against what was sleuthed giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 11:06 pm

mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:
HEA wrote:

There was no AFTR for BACH AUS S2 due to the fiasco. All we got was a "he said" vs "she said" with Blake & Sam respectively  Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 48 3806527698

So this would truly be a first AFTR post the finale, really keen on it becos I am curious to cross check against what was sleuthed giggling

definitely fun!
did we have a AFTF later with AU #1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2015 1:08 am

HEA wrote:
mercieme wrote:
ElonM wrote:

definitely fun!
did we have a AFTF later with AU #1?

There was an ATFR for TBAU #1 - it may have been combined with the WTA and aired straight after the finale, but it was awhile ago so I'm not 100% sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer33 Mon May 04, 2015 3:57 am

HEA wrote:he crossed his hand behind dani's back to hold him closer and i did not see that with any other girls. the way he hold her on her shoulders i see a couple. they were not posing, they were totally comfortable with each other and he took her with both arms. she was not the one who held him, he was. and for me that is an important detail and this is not a friend gesture IMO it is a "you are my girl" gesture with protection in mine. but we all see with our fan eyes and that is fine with me  :gotcha:

I cannot wait for wednesday. sucks that we do not have a 2 days last shows with after show.

I've been lurking for the duration of the show because I've been interested to see how non-kiwis are interpreting our first Bachelor season. HEA, I think you're gut instinct about Art and Dani is spot on. I would be shocked if he doesn't end up with Dani and I think it's always been Dani since their first date.

If one were to go back and listen to the voiceovers from Art that were recorded before the show had started and watch his first date with Dani, that was real. So much of what we have seen since that point is producer-driven IMO including some of the key scenes with Matilda that people have been agonising over. I could be wrong of course but I'm not a fan of any particular girl and I have over 20 years experience in front of the camera in NZ and AU so I would like to think I'm fairly objective about what I'm watching. Prior to episode 5 when Art went on his first date with Dani his voiceover is as follows - "I'm looking for a girl who shares the same interests as me, someone who has a great sense of adventure, and loves discovering new things." How much clearer can a man be?

dancer33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 50 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again