SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:42 pm

LOL IMO, he would have never chosen Jade pics or not.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:42 pm

see2love wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Jade met his parents?

And his cousn! Showed her everything! I think the nudies did her in.  Imthink meeting parents trump meeting friends
Me too, I think Jade was high on his list until she told him about Playboy. IMO, Britt and Jade were his original F1 and F2. Didn't he say something in an interview about how pple he had a certain impression of weren't really who he thought they were.

Last edited by lexforlife on Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:42 pm

I do think Whitney will fit in Arlington but.... she is in Chicago now. Big difference and Chicago is a wonderful place to live. (IMHO) All of the girls left would be giving up something.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:43 pm

Chris believed Jade really wanted to live in Arlington, IA, but I don't believe she really was ready to "readjust" her living standards.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:44 pm

IMO his F3 would have been Whitney, Britt and Kaitlyn.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:45 pm

Whitney looks SO beautiful.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I grew up in a really small town, and if there is something with all of the 10 to 20 minutes away is not that bad.  

Why do we think Whitney would be okay with this, but not Becca or Kaitlyn.

Britt is annoying everyone else.
Whitney grew up and lived in Kentucky at least until she grad. college. Most of Kentuck is small, small town and country. I think she gets it and is ok with it. She can still do what she is doing in Iowa. Not miss a beat. 
Becca moved to LA area and loves LA area. 
Kaitlyn moved to Vancouver and same as above. 
It's hard living in a small town unless you totally want to be there. I did it for 12 yrs and jumped when we were offered to move across the country even though I had family 2 hours away from that small town. The small town I lived in--had 60K. (so not really so small) That still only had one mall back then and lots of things STL or KC did not. 
It didn't have tolerance toward religious or racial diversity. It was restrictive in many ways.

Becca moved to San Diego to be near her sister, but stayed. Just saying Whitney moved to Chicago. Becca is from Louisiana which also has more small towns too. I just don't know that except for being older than Becca that their growing up is all that much different.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 pm

I don't see meeting his parents as a big deal. When you live in a small town. That usually what people do on a Friday night. You are bound to run into everyone you know

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 pm

lexforlife wrote:
see2love wrote:

And his cousn! Showed her everything! I think the nudies did her in.  Imthink meeting parents trump meeting friends
Me too, I think Jade was high on his list until she told him about Playboy. IMO, Britt and Jade were his original F1 and F2. Didn't he say something in an interview about how pple he had a certain impression of weren't really who he thought they were.

Totally agree with this after seeing him with jade and it will be interesting to see what comes out. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:47 pm

They really are going to show like five minutes hissyfit  if that but THEY ARE SO ADORABLE
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:47 pm

lexforlife wrote:
see2love wrote:

I can see this that at first impression it might have been these two, but then reality set in. I agree with Carly about going to Arlington.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Carly so cute and funny!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS