SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:01 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I see they sent him to an English class.... hopefully his speech will improve after that episode giggling

Don't hold your breath, northernviewer.  :cutesmile!:

spitcoffee Poor Chris, he's hard to watch but you guys are cracking me up and making this worth the watch for me!

I think Chris is adorable! giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:44 am

Rolly wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:

Don't hold your breath, northernviewer.  :cutesmile!:

spitcoffee Poor Chris, he's hard to watch but you guys are cracking me up and making this worth the watch for me!

I think Chris is adorable! giggling

Me too. I don't remember a lead ever being shown having such a good sense of humour about himself....and that includes Sean who made fun of his shirtless status.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:10 pm

CH on Britt blows it:

Full sneak peek Britt blows it:

World News Videos | ABC World News

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:20 pm

1. Carly is hilarious and I love her commentary all the time.
2. Would they leave all this commentary in from Carly about Britt's "true colors" if they were really wanting her for the bachelorette? And linking to this video through GMA?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Thanks mom for posting the clips.

Is Britt complaining because she didn't get the rose, and this is her excuse to leave? Does she have that top on when she auditions for the 'ette aka crying on the curb?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:24 pm

Sorry I posted in wrong thread. It's the GD and she is wearing the black top and yeah she is pissed that Kaitlyn got the rose. This is the warm-up to the audition. giggling

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Carly is the best laugh out loud

I can't wait for Britt's exit, bye! handwave

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:57 pm

momoftrips wrote:Sorry I posted in wrong thread. It's the GD and she is wearing the black top and yeah she is pissed that Kaitlyn got the rose. This is the warm-up to the audition. giggling

Thanks I wasn't sure if it was the warm up to the audition. That's pretty MeBritt of her to expect that GD rose when she just got one. All the 'ette auditions have a ME component to them don't they. no no

She was probably told to make a scene in front of the other girls if she didn't get a rose. Not expecting the others or Chris to question her about her behavior. No wonder she doesn't follow them. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:38 pm

I have to say--I liked how Chris put his own brand on Britt's ego--"Goodnight". 
That ended it all. No further discussion for him.
And for anyone who still thinks CH is a nice guy to the cast---he literally called Kelsey's act--just that, an act.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have to say--I liked how Chris put his own brand on Britt's ego--"Goodnight". 
That ended it all. No further discussion for him.
And for anyone who still thinks CH is a nice guy to the cast---he literally called Kelsey's act--just that, an act.

Loud and clear. What about Britt blew it? I thought that was a dig as well to the potential next 'ette?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:41 pm

WTH. She had just had a 1:1 date, then got the group date rose and a special concert where she KNEW the other women had been really upset, and now she has the nerve to complain because someone else got a rose? And she complains in front of the other women? and then has the balls to tell Kaitlyn that that wasn't aimed at her? Why does she think she is so much better and deserving of a rose more than Kaitlyn or Carly? She does realise this is the Bachelor and the lead has to spread the roses around and nothing really matters until you get the final rose?

Either she is becoming a better actress or she convinced herself she was winning. Either way, Chris does not like drama and bye, bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I really don't want her as the next Bette. She is just coming across as too fake and full of herself. Give my Kaitlyn or Carly any day!!! ... and CH seems to be pimping Kaitlyn a bit of late so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:43 pm

I don't see Britt in contention as the next b'ette at all

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS