SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by marloon Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Britt tried to pull a Courtney "I'm losing the spark, babe" move and, unlike Ben, Chris shut her down. Well done, Chris. I agree that Britt seems an unlikely candidate for next Bachelorette. She doesn't play well with others.

marloon

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:54 pm

I don't think Britt has ever watched the show before and doesn't understand how "it" works. It's not real life dating, and it's like she just doesn't get the concept.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I have to say--I liked how Chris put his own brand on Britt's ego--"Goodnight". 
That ended it all. No further discussion for him.
And for anyone who still thinks CH is a nice guy to the cast---he literally called Kelsey's act--just that, an act.

Loud and clear. What about Britt blew it? I thought that was a dig as well to the potential next 'ette?
It was a dig.
I see a lot of what CH says as pre-throwing under the bus. He has made little digs like this with past mains. He acts like he is empathetic, but he is a scorpion. You can hitch a ride from him to safety, but he will still sting you because that is his nature.
His lies are more transparent, too. He hasn't "talked to Josh, just texts, because he has been in Atlanta"? So what?  What difference does it make where Josh has been? He has been in Tampa, too, but last I checked you can still communicate with people in either place.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Brought over from another thread.

momoftrips wrote:EXCLUSIVE! 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Britt is Lying to Chris' Face - And Carly is Pissed!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1250536613001/?bctid=4051925898001

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Jeepers wrote:I don't see Britt in contention as the next b'ette at all

Yeah they've been slowly but surely showing her in a less and less likable light.  No way she's Bachette IMO - so bring on Kaitlyn!! Please.   Praying

How disrespectful, classless and just mean to complain, in front of the other 2, that you are upset you didn't get the rose.  That's the second time she's completely disrespected Kaitlyn to Chris and I'd like to see him more strongly put her in her place about it and defend Kaitlyn as someone who he likes and thinks is a great person.  Many applauded Britt when she questioned him after the camping date, but to me it was the exact same sentiment as this "why aren't you making it clear to everyone that they can't compete with me.  And why do you like her".  Ugh.  I don't think she's going to get any favors from TPTB on her crying exit.  I expect they encouraged her to bring the drama as an Ette audition and now will use it to maximum effect to make her look foolish.

Should be fun to watch her exit and how over the top it gets. 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:13 pm

they've gone from propping her up at the premiere to this.... methinks she's said no to being the next lead. From past experience with this show, I'd say she's not playing nice, so in true petty Bach fashion, they're changing up the edit.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:15 pm

[quote="GuardianAngel"]Brought over from another thread.

momoftrips wrote:EXCLUSIVE! 'The Bachelor' Sneak Peek: Britt is Lying to Chris' Face - And Carly is Pissed!

GA - could you change this video so that it doesn't play automatically.   it even plays every time I it refresh.

eta - I just had to edit my quote as it was playing there too giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:24 pm

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Brought over from another thread.

GA - could you change this video so that it doesn't play automatically.   it even plays every time I it refresh.

I know, it scared me while I was in another window working, and all of a sudden I hear voices! laugh out loud

I changed it to link only. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Brought over from another thread.

I know, it scared me while I was in another window working, and all of a sudden I hear voices! laugh out loud

I changed it to link only. Smiley

haha - it scared me the first time too affraid

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:10 pm

I had a virus once that did that. It played random voices and movie clips. It drove me insane. That as the first thing I thought of, or Kelsey was haunting me in every thread because I just posted earlier her thread freezes on me. laugh out loud

I changed the epi thread numbers to the correct dates. Sorry, my mistake, I just ass*umed epi #7 was Chris tell all and the epi that followed, and Monday was #8.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:18 pm

GA....... Per Medianet

Editor’s Note: The two-night Bachelor Special Night kicks off with “The Bachelor: Chris Tells All,” airing Sunday, February 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). It concludes with “Episode 1908,” airing
in “The Bachelor” regular time slot, Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Jeepers wrote:I don't see Britt in contention as the next b'ette at all

Jeepers .the way they are making it look with her edit right now I agree with you , But I wouldn't be a bit surprised to hear that TPTB already put in her ear that they were thinking of her for the next lead right before she confronted Chris. This seems to be a pattern with TPTB , it usually happens with F4 or F3 person , I don't recall it ever being the F6 but then again I don't think Bob Guieny made it past F6 either. I think early on the producers pinpoint a possible candidate who they want for the next lead and once they know that that person isns't going to make it to F1 they provoke them to stir the pot to set up their exit . I thought the same thing with Andi on JP season. They approached her and next thing you know she is having a confrontation with JP and before long she's the next lead. With Britt leaving this week there is plenty of time for TPTB to clean her up,& hype her up. Fleiss is sneaky, if he likes the girl, it's a done deal. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if Britt is the next Ette.jmho Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 48 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS