SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Imo Kaitlyn might be a good choice for ette!! I like Carley too , although RS says NO WAY will she get the lead. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:32 pm

I'll be surprised if Britt gets the gig. They've shown more negative film on her than any previous lead in my memory. I especially don't see them showing the not showering/dirty socks clips. It won't necessarily stop guys from going on her show but a lot of female viewers won't be happy with the way she acts in front of the other women. It would have been easy to tone down if she's really in the mix. 

I'm trying to figure out the reason for this show other than to showcase Kelsey & Andi. Usually they fit these things into the WTA.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:39 pm

I still think Britt will be next 'Ette, although CH seems to be plugging Kaitlyn. I still think Nikki could be in the running too. I know most don't like her, but I'd like to see as 'Ette. She wouldn't take any crap from the guys! :P hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:40 pm

albean99 wrote:I'll be surprised if Britt gets the gig. They've shown more negative film on her than any previous lead in my memory. I especially don't see them showing the not showering/dirty socks clips. It won't necessarily stop guys from going on her show but a lot of female viewers won't be happy with the way she acts in front of the other women. It would have been easy to tone down if she's really in the mix. 

I'm trying to figure out the reason for this show other than to showcase Kelsey & Andi. Usually they fit these things into the WTA.

They announced this on Feb 2nd. They must have ordered this time slot awhile ago which would have been before the Andi sit down arrangements. I think in their eyes, it's a bonus to have Andi on it, or the timing was all methodically calculated.

Otherwise we would have had an hour of Chris and which ever wacko deserved it, in this case Kelsey. Why is the question.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:43 pm

Let's just be happy they didn't bring Juelia back to make her look awful again.
He77, what am I saying, they probably tried to get her to come back too and she refused so they settled on MEandI.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Dwama dwama dwama

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I still think Britt will be next 'Ette, although CH seems to be plugging Kaitlyn.  I still think Nikki could be in the running too.  I know most don't like her, but I'd like to see as 'Ette.  She wouldn't take any crap from the guys!  :P hehehe

But she wouldn't be nice to them either.  affraid

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 pm

I do think that they can use this as part of Britt's b-ette story.... she wants to be first (not second or third).... so a b-ette she's the only game in town.... ergo first.... until they cast the guys who have girlfriends at home or aren't into her. And, of course, she would have to give GDRs to guys who aren't her f1 for the sake of television. Oh, the horror (and the irony).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:11 pm

albean99 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I still think Britt will be next 'Ette, although CH seems to be plugging Kaitlyn.  I still think Nikki could be in the running too.  I know most don't like her, but I'd like to see as 'Ette.  She wouldn't take any crap from the guys!  :P hehehe

Sure, she would...until they cross her! 8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Sure, she would...until they cross her!   8 - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 2498057887
I don't see her making the small talk needed by the lead. She's not a person who should be on tv. She seems to be good at her job so should stick with that.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:16 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/625562/whoa-which-frontrunner-is-finally-showing-off-her-jealous-side-on-the-bachelor
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Kristin from eonline says Chris has a final 5.  Does this mean Britt gets a hometown question

"....The fan-favorite Iowan, who has narrowed his pool of women down to five—Britt, Whitney, Kaitlyn, Becca and Jade..."

http://www.eonline.com/news/625085/chris-soules-talks-valentine-s-day-plans-and-spoiler-alert-what-his-chosen-lady-is-into

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS