SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:14 am

The funny thing is that it doesn't make me any more interested. I'll have 3 shows to watch after tonight and not sure yet if I will. Right now I'm not sure I like any of the couples. Jaclyn's probably the only one I'm on board with.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:18 am

^^ I am only interested in Jac and Ryan. Does anyone know if the where are they now show is next week too or the week after?

I am happy to hear jac and Ryan are still together and want to know if Jess and ryan still are.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:26 am

^Based off the description they put up but pulled down, next week is the finale and the following week, June 16th, is the 6 month follow-up show.

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:30 am

^^Thank you!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:23 am

I can't wait for this show's finale. I have a feeling we are going to get one result we were not anticipating, and I suspect it's going to be Jaclyn and Ryan. Just a funny feeling.....
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:21 pm

I'm not vested in this show anymore. And sadly it doesn't provide good snark opportunities, since the tone of it is much more serious than say the Bach or ette which I can laugh at. I don't think any of these couples make it long term and more seriously I am questioning the experience and motives of the so called experts. Which is sad since the first season was good and I though this concept had potential. I am wondering about the 3rd season.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:35 pm

crazyjaney78 wrote:I'm not vested in this show anymore.  And sadly it doesn't provide good snark opportunities, since the tone of it is much more serious than say the Bach or ette which I can laugh at.  I don't think any of these couples make it long term and more seriously I am questioning the experience and motives of the so called experts.  Which is sad since the first season was good and I though this concept had potential.  I am wondering about the 3rd season.  

I agree about not caring about this show too much but I question more the motive of the participants and the production company/TV networks than the experts.

All Reality Show contestants have an agenda or motive for going on these shows. And, whether its MAFS or Bachelor/Bachelorette, I am guessing that finding love/mate might be SOMEWHERE on their list but certainly not TOP of list.

Shoot, the real people to feel bad for are the viewers who get all invested in the show/couple's outcome and then get depressed when they realize they've been duped by all. no no
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:11 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
crazyjaney78 wrote:I'm not vested in this show anymore.  And sadly it doesn't provide good snark opportunities, since the tone of it is much more serious than say the Bach or ette which I can laugh at.  I don't think any of these couples make it long term and more seriously I am questioning the experience and motives of the so called experts.  Which is sad since the first season was good and I though this concept had potential.  I am wondering about the 3rd season.  

I agree about not caring about this show too much but I question more the motive of the participants and the production company/TV networks than the experts.

All Reality Show contestants have an agenda or motive for going on these shows. And, whether its MAFS or Bachelor/Bachelorette, I am guessing that finding love/mate might be SOMEWHERE on their list but certainly not TOP of list.

Shoot, the real people to feel bad for are the viewers who get all invested in the show/couple's outcome and then get depressed  when they realize they've been duped by all.  no no
I agree, but the cynic in me expects this kind of low brow exploitation from the producers and even the contestants know what they are getting into when they sign on. That's not the issue here. I take serious issue with the experts as some of them are doctors or psychologists (or spiritual advisors!) and as part of their profession have sworn an oath to first "do no harm." At the very least, these folks are professional, "pillar of the community" types who should be above this. Unfair as it may be, they are held to a "higher standard" than general public (and certainly people who produce reality tv) because of their profession. Their reputations and integrity ought to be stellar- we should not be second guessing their motives- and sadly, based on the likely outcome of this "experiment," I am. And that is not good imo.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:07 pm

crazyjaney78 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Shoot, the real people to feel bad for are the viewers who get all invested in the show/couple's outcome and then get depressed  when they realize they've been duped by all.  no no
I agree, but the cynic in me expects this kind of low brow exploitation from the producers and even the contestants know what they are getting into when they sign on.   That's not the issue here.  I take serious issue with the experts as some of them are doctors or psychologists (or spiritual advisors!) and as part of their profession have sworn an oath to first "do no harm."  At the very least, these folks are professional, "pillar of the community" types who should be above this.  Unfair as it may be, they are held to a "higher standard" than general public (and certainly people who produce reality tv) because of their profession.  Their reputations and integrity ought to be stellar- we should not be second guessing their motives- and sadly, based on the likely outcome of this "experiment," I am.  And that is not good imo.  

I agree but I know I would feel differently if it were labeled a documentary rather than a reality tv show, somehow, I think the "experts" would have bit more credibility even if the outcome were the same.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:16 pm

^^^Yep, NUTS, that's what I think.

The experts are really just playing matchmaker using whatever tool or expertise they have to determine best potential matches from whatever pool of candidates who sign up. That's it.

The experts' roles, for the most part, are done when couples agree to marry. They then are available to serve as a resource plus seem to check-in at one point each season. The experts are NOT involved whatsoever in the day-to-day. And, even prior to season starting, their ability to form good matches is only as good as the pool of candidates who sign up.

The cast knows all of this going into the very long casting process and still agree. They then agree to move forward with the match by marrying and sleeping in the same bedroom as a stranger that they met earlier that day and then co-habitat with that person for another 6 weeks. Oh, and have their personal lives in bed and out of bed filmed for television. Wow. no no

We've all heard about (or may have experienced) horrible dates coming out of Match.com or E-Harmony or whatever online dating site. I've had friends who got along great with person online but in person ... not so much! Well, that's possibly just what happened with this season's couples.

But, just as people don't blame Match.com when their date doesn't go perfectly and result in marriage, I don't see why we should be throwing the experts under the bus either.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:I can't wait for this show's finale.  I have a feeling we are going to get one result we were not anticipating, and I suspect it's going to be Jaclyn and Ryan.  Just a funny feeling.....

But wasn't it already spoiled by the network that jac, Ryan and Jess, Ryan stay married and Davina wants a divorce? perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 2498057887
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:21 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:I can't wait for this show's finale.  I have a feeling we are going to get one result we were not anticipating, and I suspect it's going to be Jaclyn and Ryan.  Just a funny feeling.....

But wasn't it already spoiled by the network that jac, Ryan and Jess, Ryan stay married and Davina wants a divorce?  perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 2498057887
The only two couples spoiled were Jess & Ryan and Shawn & Davida.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 51 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit