SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 43 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by crazychicken Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:37 am

Thanks for that article that sums up my feelings on the experts, they are not above rolling in the mud all while claiming that we should not question the process as they stake their professional reputations on it so would not do anything to jeopardize them.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

perfect - Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by tireman4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:11 am

Let me try this from an academician's point of view. I am an ABD in History ( will defend..finally..in December this year) I am a social historian. My job in my research over the New Deal is to see how folks responded to horrible circumstances and survived. My wife is ABD in Psychology ( not sure when she finishes...sore subject in house. Happy wife, happy life, so I do not bring it up..LOL) and is an LPC. We started watching it at the angle of "Look, counselors and such are a part of this. This could be journal article. People are being thrown into a fish bowl to survive. This is a teaching and learning moment like we tell our students". The first season was just that. It was full of teaching moments and seemed genuine. This season did not have that feel. Yes, to be sure, there are and still are learning moments. If ( and this a huge if) any of these allegations are true, it cheapens all of it. It saddens me as an academician. This is my opinion and only my opinion, but I felt needed to be said from another viewpoint.

tireman4

Male Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 am

razielle wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Especially I am disgusted with the experts as I've said over and over who lull these people in with their fake aura of science and psychology and then sponsor or affiliate with this sort of crap.

If I hear the phrase "the experts" one more time, I will throw something at my screen!  Whatever their credentials they have conducted themselves very unprofessionally.  They should hire lawyers and get out of their own agreements.

Me too!  Did you read the article: http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-experts-slam-cast-and-fans-on-social-media/31034/

The whole act of taking to social media to lash out at those they claim to be providing professional help to, says a ton about their ethics.
[/quote]

Everyone ought to read that link. Really pulled then underlying evidence together very well. These "experts" act like the people they block and attack. Only Dr Schwartz has maintained some professionalism and distance here.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:18 am

I've been surprised that the experts could or would talk about the cast online. That doesn't seem right or fair. You can't have it both ways. Were they doing this in season 1?

I still doubt a lot of what's alleged regarding the guys but it doesn't really matter in regards to my feeling about this season (of course it matters in all other ways). I haven't enjoyed it at all and in fact still haven't watched pt 1 of the finale. I'm not sure I care enough after practically forcing myself to watch the last 3 episodes.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:33 am

albean99 wrote:I've been surprised that the experts could or would talk about the cast online. That doesn't seem right or fair. You can't have it both ways. Were they doing this in season 1?

\

Dr was very defensive of Jamie from S1 and harsh on Vaughn I can't remember him posting about any of the other participants, maybe snippets but not huge slabs like those two. This season it seems his vitriol is reserved for Davina and defense for Sean and he has defended casting Ryan D with known anger issues.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:38 am

Perhaps the saddest "fact" of all is that no doubt the producers are thrilled because it is the topic of discussion. According to ratings there is no such thing as bad publicity and I am certain the producers are going to be salivating over the 2 part reunion show numbers.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:47 pm

Does anyone know about a private Facebook group that has davina, her BFF, Jessica, a friend of Jess's, Jacqulyn and Jaq's sister? Apparently, tons of spoilers on this FB page.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:47 pm

We do not post private pages on this forum. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Gentleman wrote:The episode where Ryan left home o be with Jac .... his mom said that definitely he wasn't a mama's boy!

If he wasn't a mama's boy, then what was he?

Ryan can be a moocher/user.....meaning that he could have stayed in his mother's basement free of charge, took advantage of his mother's good nature, even though he was in  his late twenties.

I don't mean to question peoples' motives, but I did find his behavior rather odd when he and Jac were in the store arguing over paying for groceries. Me thinks he protested too much. Why was he so insistent on paying for the groceries? He could have said something like : ok, you Jac pay for these, and I'll get the next ones.

Instead he made so much about NEEDING to pay that it gave me an unsettled feeling. If I were to analyze this, I wouldn't be surprised that he was overcompensating his NON-PAYMENT issue with his mother. He may have been scolded by his mother that he was not paying for food....so on camera he was going to be damned if he didn't pay to hide from the world the real Ryan....

I have known people like that. I have seen CHEAP people throw money around to impress so you would never suspect them of being cheap!...and I had heard the wives complain that they were cheap, giving examples.

This is just a theory based on my experiences.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:28 pm

I think Ryan was just tired of being emasculated by Jaclyn in the grocery store debate. The man usually wants to pay the bills and whatnot.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Rather than getting lost in the contestants thread, copied  from Ryan and Jes' thread for general discussion on the show.

NYC LAX wrote:
This may shed some light as to why this season doesn't feel like last season.  They had a male and separate female casting for its original season title was "a love experiment". Which then changed to married at first site.  Season one the "experts" took almost 1 year to make the matches from people both truly looking to be married.

This season they did the matches in a week! The show was set to start filming in mid March. They did a female casting call for women who wanted to be married. They called some people back from season 1 who had applied to reapply and Jessica got one of the spots this time.  

Then we got orders shooting was changed and the crew had to leave early December and would now be away from our families over Christmas and New Years. Everyone was pissed! The producers thought the couples spending the holidays together would give added drama to the show.

There was no male casting done. One guy was found on match.com, one on facebook because he had acted and modeled prior, and one was a friend of a contestant on season 1. NONE of these men wanted to be married. They all wanted to advance their careers or have "fame." The producers sold them that way. All the opportunities that would come their way afterwards. Plus the $1500.00 per episode they would get and anything that was filmed paid for during the 6 weeks. The matches were made quickly and everyone had two weeks until their wedding.

It is Jessica's Ryan that storms off the set. Jess found out two weeks after the experiment was over that Ryan lied about his job and all the money he doesn't have. He is an aspiring actor/ model that is broke. He stole the $100. The truth comes out he is really a drug dealer and addicted to cocaine. That's why he leaves the set and then he began to threaten Jessica's life.

Jacyln's Ryan cheated on her during the experiment and had sex with his ex girlfriend. Other lies Ryan has told come out such as he does not support his family. He never paid his mother money to live there. His mom would complain she wanted Ryan to move out because he ate all their food and never contributed money.

Jess's Ryan never showed up to film a few times and went MIA. She found out later he was having sex and cheating on her at his ex girlfriends apartment.

They did the casting so fast the men were never drug tested or std tested like the women were.

No one is together. Everyone is getting divorced. Their contract stated must wait 6 months before filing for divorce.

Not sure with editing what will be shown that happened at the reunion as we film much longer than the 1.5 hours they will show with commercials.

Season 3 started filming this past weekend in Atlanta. Three couples were married each a day apart on June 5,6,& 7.  

How is anything being said here substantiated? I, for one, like evidence. Where is it?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:29 pm

There is no evidence of anything IMO. Only what the contestants themselves have posted via SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 51 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit