SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:43 pm

happygirl77us wrote:They are really making Whitney look invisible.
I hope they actually show their date tonight and not two minutes of it. Upset
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:Bet not one word about Whitney in this interview
Do they usually talk about F1 in these things? no idea

I don't ever recall a Lead tells all. CMIIW
They have had another "lead" tells all. Was in MEandI? There was one other I thought.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:43 pm

Chris should not have been the bachelor. He is not equipped to deal with this many women and he didn't have the backbone to even stand up to TPTB about their crap.

I think they brought up Becca because she has been hidden. Whitney's unhappy/b**** face was shown when they got back from the concert.

I think he is still annoyed by Britt and hence the sad.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:44 pm

Not a tell all but they usually interview the lead at some point.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:

Deanna had one .. There were others as well

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The theme is second chances. 
Maybe Britt comes back once they return from Bali? :uptonogood

You might be onto something. The look on Chris's face was very telling.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:44 pm

MiniDiva wrote:When do you think this interview with Chris and Chris was taped, could it be this weekend?
No because they had a preview of it last week
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
Diana wrote:He seems upset still about Britt. no idea
 I thought so to

Definitely still some uneasy feelings..sadness? Anger? What might have been?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:

They have had another "lead" tells all. Was in MEandI? There was one other I thought.

MeAnna. Both those they were trying to redeem the lead. I thought in general people liked Chris, so not sure why this one, unless they think the end of Britt might look bad for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:

Sean did a Tell All, although I can't remember what he talked about.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Diana wrote:

Sean had one. He talked about each of the remaining girls so Cat was mentioned (where the wheel well and "the girl is very flexible" line came from).

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Diana wrote:Whitney's glare was amazing. I love her cantstopl
I remember CH mentioning Jesse in her "tell all" and Ali talked about Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Sunday Feb 15th - Chris Tells All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+32
MiaHawk
cindebugg
sbolduc
StacyNor
Ariela
Maddy
Ash2214
Mustang19
Bet2Win
julychild
b