SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:19 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:They may just be picking and choosing what they show us, but I've not seen Chris reciprocate his feelings to Whitney or say it felt real with her. We rarely see a lead reciprocating. He does it on the picnic and again on the sofa.

"
Happy- I suspect the leap in their relationship happened in their off camera time at Elan's b'day.

I see Chris chasing Becca, but also agree with Sophienette about what Whit says in her bio. Maybe Chris will want a woman that takes the lead. It's weird that it's in her bio, since it so perfectly confuses me.

Both times he said it feels really real.  I will be curious to see their connection on the FD.  BTW, he became comfortable with her pretty quickly as his hand is on the inner part of her thigh most of the date.  I was like...whoa!  sneakyl

On the bolded... actually we do, but rarely to the F1... remember Sean and Lindsay, Ben and Ash, etc... so much was done to convince viewers the lead had fallen for F2. It is rarer with F1.

Even on Bach Canada, with Trish....

Last edited by sophienette on Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:30 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^ Exactly.  If you watch their first 1on1, watch the way she greets him and says, I'm so happy to see you.  I feel they have had other time together, but we just didn't see it.  We know they spent time walking and talking during the Muck Fest, but they only showed a shot of them walking hand in hand.  No conversation shown.  Odd.  
I think that since the producers know the spoilers out there, they are editing the season according to them.  Meaning, they know that Becca is F1, but the spoilers show that Whit is.  Therefore, edit the season to favor Whit and WHAM Becca comes out of nowhere to be the F1.  Supports the theory that they have always done...don't show the love story.

But if that is true, how come there are so many on the forum who think the edit shows Becca as F1? hmmm I have to say I believe that like every season neither the edit nor the lead are clear on who is F1, which is why we all spend hours and pages analysing everything giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:32 am

mindless wrote:My gut keeps telling me Becca is F1. Whitney's edit is not only too obvious, but she seems like the driving force of the relationship and I'm not convinced that is what Chris wants. I think it may actually worry him a bit. The relationship with Becca just seems way more natural and I also think he knows by now or at least heavily suspects that she is a virgin. I mean how could he not suspect it after what her sister told him? If Becca's never had the urge to be close to a man then how would she have had sex? He must know and he seemed more smitten than ever at the end of her HTD, so clearly it's not an issue. Becca's recent SM activity also points to her being in love and I doubt it's with anyone other than Chris at this point, though who knows. I won't be too bummed even if she doesn't get chosen, because she's a rare gem and can do better than Chris.

See my post above... some viewers/posters think Whit is getting F1 edit, and others that Becca is... put it this way: to me it proves that the edit is trying to get us to hesitate bewteen the 2 girls, and make us believe Chris does too. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:35 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
see2love wrote:
CHO wrote:But everyone enters into this knowing - or should be knowing - that you could be dumped at the end. It would be just as heartbreaking for Whitney too.  If it is totally a surprise - either girl had to ask themselves - what did I miss?   Just because it is Becca's first experience doesn't make the situation any kinder - if she were to end up being F2.  If she is not chosen - it will be good that she found she could have strong feelings for someone - and accept physical interaction at some level.  It seems it is the nature of this show to turn someone's world upside down - but they all seem to survive.

IA but Whitney was always going to be heart broken because she came in half in love with him. Becca on the other hand has been chased by him and for her to completely open her heart only to be let down will be harsh on his part. IMO

ITA.  If she opens up to him and tells him that she is falling in love or loves him and then he dumps her?  Ouch.  The only way I can see this working out, if she is F2, is for her to not say those words to him.  She does look like she is falling for him though.  Plus, she was still wearing his birthday gift the day after the FRC.  scratch

But that is the same story every season! That is sadly what being F2 is about. Sometimes it is harder as we feel more for the F2, or their story is stronger, etc... but bottom line is that the F2 is there to be heartbroken. :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:THIS ONE IS FOR PKK hi (posted on SC thread as well)

PS : do NOT enjoy it too much..j/k.... giggling

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 42 E1YyDV

Ahhh! Thank you so much Mura!! :cutesmile!:  I love it and will surely enjoy it! whipped  the other gifs you made are HAWT as well giggling
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:36 am

sophienette wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
see2love wrote:

IA but Whitney was always going to be heart broken because she came in half in love with him. Becca on the other hand has been chased by him and for her to completely open her heart only to be let down will be harsh on his part. IMO

ITA.  If she opens up to him and tells him that she is falling in love or loves him and then he dumps her?  Ouch.  The only way I can see this working out, if she is F2, is for her to not say those words to him.  She does look like she is falling for him though.  Plus, she was still wearing his birthday gift the day after the FRC.  scratch

But that is the same story every season! That is sadly what being F2 is about. Sometimes it is harder as we feel more for the F2, or their story is stronger, etc... but bottom line is that the F2 is there to be heartbroken. :tissuebox
The F2 is usually "all in".  At this point, Whitney is "all in", but Becca hasn't even revealed her secret.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:42 am

pkk wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:THIS ONE IS FOR PKK hi (posted on SC thread as well)

PS : do NOT enjoy it too much..j/k.... giggling

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 42 E1YyDV

Ahhh! Thank you so much Mura!! :cutesmile!:  I love it and will surely enjoy it! whipped  the other gifs you made are HAWT as well giggling
Come closer, Becca!   Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:56 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
sophienette wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

The F2 is usually "all in".  At this point, Whitney is "all in", but Becca hasn't even revealed her secret.

I agree, but maybe it is true Beccas just is not that into him. Of course, TPTB expect a man or woman to be saying "I love you" at this point and professing all sorts of ridiculous things when they have only been alone with the lead for maybe 20 hours?? affraid
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:09 am

^^That's something I've always wondered about. Why don't they wait until they are alone in the fantasy suite to discuss their feelings? How does TPTB get them to spill it at the dinner table? Will they not let them go to the FS until they talk?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:20 am

I think Becca's just treating their relationship like a normal person and maybe even surprised about how much she likes him. Not saying Whitney isn't sincere, but like many have said, she seemed to come in this show half in love and convinced that Chris was the one for her. I wonder if she's really stopped to consider if that's the case after meeting him. They just seem so different energy-wise that either they compliment each other or end up annoying each other to death.

I must say I like how there is no definite proof either way this season. I like having some suspense.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:46 am

mindless wrote:I think Becca's just treating their relationship like a normal person and maybe even surprised about how much she likes him. Not saying Whitney isn't sincere, but like many have said, she seemed to come in this show half in love and convinced that Chris was the one for her. I wonder if she's really stopped to consider if that's the case after meeting him. They just seem so different energy-wise that either they compliment each other or end up annoying each other to death.

I must say I like how there is no definite proof either way this season. I like having some suspense.

I loved this Smiley Even when there are (what a lot would call) "definitive proofs" (Fridge-gate, a F2 caught on video, #GoldenRibbon, Ben on his knees in front of Courtney), there are always plenty of people who find a ways to doubt them. I think what the past couple of seasons have proven that nothing is ever a proof to everyone (TPTB set-up, not a proof Courtney said yes, etc), which is what makes it fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:54 am

sophienette wrote:... some viewers/posters think Whit is getting F1 edit, and others that Becca is... put it this way: to me it proves that the edit is trying to get us to hesitate between the 2 girls, and make us believe Chris does too.  duh
I view it like this: Whitney is in the center, that's why it appear obvious she is F1. We were shown her intro video, her arrival (one of my favorites, still like those yellow sandals), they showed us many of her PI/ITMs, talking about situations in the house (I always liked the way she expressed each issue), talking about Chris, talking about them together, each episode (if I'm not mistaken). She is the "driving force", giving the energy and "love-face" to this story. So as a viewer I'm more than willing to believe she is F1. But.

If I go to watch the subtle strategy that TPTB uses for the placement of the "scenes", "words", action between the couple and location it takes place, situations they create and lead to for F1 and F2 to face obstacles on their way to the final, with the knowledge that I have from only 1 season before (and Des' too), it gives me different picture. That Becca is F1.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry