SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by eirekay Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:36 pm

Rolly wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Go Jillian go! I'm glad that she's defending her friend Britt. I don't think there was a lot that Britt said or did to warrant that nastiness Carly was spewing towards the end. I forgot about those uncalled for comments about Jillian as well.

just watched the clip and wasn't surprised to hear that Carly said what she did about Jillian.  There's a mean snarky side to Carly that I think comes out due to her insecurities.  Sadly, we live in a society that accepts bullying or mocking or name calling.... as long as it's directed toward somebody we ourselves don't like.  I respect Jillian for standing up for herself and her friend.

I'm also reading a few comments about all the hand holding and cuddling by Jill and Britt and would like to point out that this happens every season.  Lot's of girls are like that but because it involves Britt... it's pretty obvious to me as to what's being insinuated....

eta... sorry, not insinuated anymore.. said outright  no no

FTR I am not insinuating anything at all. I don't recall seeing so much affection between contestants in the past...maybe my history doesn't go back all that far and there is more of it than I know. It's odd to me seeing two woman walking down the street/at the pool/on the couch holding hands, on the show and after. JMO and I'm sure there are lots of people that see nothing unusual about it. Britt did it with everyone not just Jillian.

I remember a couple of episodes of Ben Flajnik's season with Monica draped all over Blakely....
JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 Monica-blakeley-theb
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:42 pm

eirekay wrote:
Rolly wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

just watched the clip and wasn't surprised to hear that Carly said what she did about Jillian.  There's a mean snarky side to Carly that I think comes out due to her insecurities.  Sadly, we live in a society that accepts bullying or mocking or name calling.... as long as it's directed toward somebody we ourselves don't like.  I respect Jillian for standing up for herself and her friend.

I'm also reading a few comments about all the hand holding and cuddling by Jill and Britt and would like to point out that this happens every season.  Lot's of girls are like that but because it involves Britt... it's pretty obvious to me as to what's being insinuated....

eta... sorry, not insinuated anymore.. said outright  no no

FTR I am not insinuating anything at all. I don't recall seeing so much affection between contestants in the past...maybe my history doesn't go back all that far and there is more of it than I know. It's odd to me seeing two woman walking down the street/at the pool/on the couch holding hands, on the show and after. JMO and I'm sure there are lots of people that see nothing unusual about it. Britt did it with everyone not just Jillian.

I remember a couple of episodes of Ben Flajnik's season with Monica draped all over Blakely....
JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 Monica-blakeley-theb

Blakely seems a little weirded out by it. i started watching at the very end of this season, just in time to see Ben pick Courtney. affraid It was Courtney right?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:50 pm

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 B-z0rr5WsAAVmtf
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Ashley S. looks really pretty
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:43 pm

After watching that clip, I think Ashley S. is a little bit like Michelle Money from the standpoint that it seems she says and does things for the "it" factor. I wonder if I will like Ashley S. if she makes it on BIP 2. Because I like Michelle now and I didn't when she was on Brad's season.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Chris Harrison ‏@chrisbharrison · 2m2 minutes ago
The best interview ever! Thanks for my onion RT @_ABSalt: @chrisbharrison @fleissmeister @theyearofelan #TheBachelor
JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 B-0Ong3WoAEy_mQ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:27 pm

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 B-z9UpFXEAItqxZ
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:34 pm

^^^ Me thinks Chris H. has a crush. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:Carly was obviously well liked by most of the girls in the house, Jillian and Britt, not so much, I think that speaks volumes

I think the biggest indicator of that to me was that on after buzz, Sammi, who seemed SUPER sweet and tried very hard not to say bad things about anyone (she said that Ashley S was fun and that she doesn't really know what happened with Kelsey's panic attack and feels bad about her situation and doesn't want to judge) said that she tried to be friends with Britt, but she could sense a certain tension with Britt. I would bet anything that Britt initially saw Sammi as a threat, because she's so beautiful, and that's where that tension came from. I don't think it's a coincidence that Britt's closest friend in the house wasn't a frontrunner and/or super beautiful. And, that there are no pictures of Britt with the girls that she spent the most time with (Jade, Kaitlyn, Carly).

Also, I'm not doubting Jillian's story, if Nikki corroborated it, but it does seem weird to me that Carly's insecurity would lead her to pick on Jillian (not a frontrunner), but be best friends and really nice to girls Jade and Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:37 pm

I just noticed that Fleiss follows Ashley S, on Twitter. He doesn't even follow all of his leads, talk less of contestants. She must have really made an impression.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:10 am

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 30 10983655_664000733709445_1353593267_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:12 am

Sable wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Ashley S. Started Doing What After "The Bachelor"?!

Watch Jillian Go Off on Carly on "The Bachelor Tell All

Thanks for posting!  I wish we would have gotten some spoilers for the WTA.  Weird that RS hasn't gotten anything.

I can see Jillian being upset with Carly for what she said about her in front of Chris, but if she was going to call out Carly for what she said to Chris about Britt, then she should have also called out Jade and Ashley I.  I think in one of Chris's blogs about the show, he said that he was warned by multiple women (not just Carly) and specifically mentioned Jade and Ashley I.  I just cannot agree with the way that Jillian was defending Britt (cut to Britt crying her crocodile tears).  Did she not watch the show to see how Britt disrespected the girls, too?  The way she behaved in front of Carly and Kaitlyn was horrible when she questioned why Chris gave the rose to Kaitlyn instead of her.  And if Jillian is going to call out women for tattling to Chris, she should also include Britt for the time she talked smack about Kaitlyn to him and questioned him on why he kept her after the beach date.  Britt is not as pure and innocent as Jillian is making her out to be.  I can't wait to see this entire segment.  I hope that one of the other women point out that Britt was just as terrible to others as Jillian is claiming Carly was to Britt.

I can see Jillian sticking up for Britt. They were best friends in the house. And all the other girls were friends with Carly. Maybe they weren't on the same wavelength. To be honest, I think most of the girls, with an exception of a very few are actually nice girls. Carly might have not said nice things, but neither were Britt's behaviors on the show.

Ashley S is a gem, laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl