SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:21 am

I saw that new preview of the girls going in on Britt, LOL. What's Who Ville's name in yellow? And Amber. We dont want to hear from you two, you were irrelevant throughout the entire two seconds you were on the show! I would of rather heard from Jade and Ashley I...But anyway, Britt DID have a point, she was in a lose lose no matter what.

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:29 pm

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 B-3hGDGUsAAzIsz
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:33 pm

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 B-4OjthUIAAi9wB
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:44 pm

eversotrue wrote:I saw that new preview of the girls going in on Britt, LOL. What's Who Ville's name in yellow? And Amber. We dont want to hear from you two, you were irrelevant throughout the entire two seconds you were on the show! I would of rather heard from Jade and Ashley I...But anyway, Britt DID have a point, she was in a lose lose no matter what.

Haha, I totally agree! They knew Britt for, like, 5 days. I'd much rather hear from girls like Jade, who was very well-liked and didn't bad-mouth anyone, but still warned Chris about Britt. That seems like much stronger evidence than..girls whose names I don't remember.

Also, I want to feel bad for Britt SO BAD, but the whole switching from anger/annoyance to crying in one quick second just seems very fake and "playing the victim" to me. And, I believed it when I saw Michelle Money and Courtney Robertson cry, so I'm not even that cynical .

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:04 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:Carly was obviously well liked by most of the girls in the house, Jillian and Britt, not so much, I think that speaks volumes

I think the biggest indicator of that to me was that on after buzz, Sammi, who seemed SUPER sweet and tried very hard not to say bad things about anyone (she said that Ashley S was fun and that she doesn't really know what happened with Kelsey's panic attack and feels bad about her situation and doesn't want to judge) said that she tried to be friends with Britt, but she could sense a certain tension with Britt. I would bet anything that Britt initially saw Sammi as a threat, because she's so beautiful, and that's where that tension came from. I don't think it's a coincidence that Britt's closest friend in the house wasn't a frontrunner and/or super beautiful. And, that there are no pictures of Britt with the girls that she spent the most time with (Jade, Kaitlyn, Carly).

Also, I'm not doubting Jillian's story, if Nikki corroborated it, but it does seem weird to me that Carly's insecurity would lead her to pick on Jillian (not a frontrunner), but be best friends and really nice to girls Jade and Kaitlyn.

Regrading the bolded, I recall Chris saying the Jillian was original in his top three and this Hollywood Life recapped of episode 4 mentions it too: "At first, Chris said Jillian was one of his top three favorites, but things got awkward fast on their one-on-one date." I think Britt and Jillian have a unique connection somewhat like Nikki and Andi did.

I recall reading somewhere - I wish I could find it now - that while still in the Mansion, Britt refused to pack before Rose Ceremonies because she was so confident that she would get a rose and that some of the girls were a little miffed by that. Maybe that's the source of some of the resentment question IDK?
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:05 pm

I noticed many of the girls in the front row aren't seated in the order they left. Not sure about the back.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:20 pm

...But anyway, Britt DID have a point, she was in a lose lose no matter what.[/quote]

Also, I want to feel bad for Britt SO BAD, but the whole switching from anger/annoyance to crying in one quick second just seems very fake and "playing the victim" to me.

Ok, I'm very likely in the minority here in my openmindedness about Britt's actions during the show and from the clip of her on the WTA, but here are my thoughts:

I think there's a chance that Britt may be a bit insecure about her looks. I know, and I can almost hear the eye rolls after that statement, but I've known girls who were beautiful the whole time they were growing up. They always had boys buzzing around and never had trouble getting a date. Interestingly, a few of these girls ALWAYS had full make-up on - even to bed for a pajama party! I used to wonder if they were preparing in the event some boys showed up. I asked one of the girls years later why she wore make-up all the time, even to the beach. She told me that everyone had always told her how pretty she was. As she got older, she felt that people expected her to always look beautiful and if folks saw her without make-up they would realize she's just an average-looking girl.

I'm not saying that's why Britt wore make-up to bed, but if a woman is insecure about how her make-up-free face looks - AND she's on national television - she might wear make-up to bed, or by the pool, or grocery shopping, or anywhere else for that matter.

The bottom line is, IMHO, I think Britt was judged very superficially by the other girls (especially Carly from all the PIs they showed throughout the season) before getting to know her. Maybe they were intimidated by her beauty (I certainly would have been in that situation) and had they made an effort to get to know her would have seen that she's just as insecure about how she looks as the next girl.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:34 pm

notarose wrote:I noticed many of the girls in the front row aren't seated in the order they left. Not sure about the back.

such an odd seating arrangement! so many feuds to separate.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:39 pm

lurker11 wrote:
notarose wrote:I noticed many of the girls in the front row aren't seated in the order they left. Not sure about the back.

such an odd seating arrangement! so many feuds to separate.

True!  They would have had to seat Carly & Britt plus Ashley I & Kelsey side by side. Awkward. cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:55 pm

Maddy wrote:JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 B-3hGDGUsAAzIsz
Kaitlyn and Jade look gorgeous
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:07 pm

Is that Kaitlyn in the F3 seat at the end? I posted some caps the other day of other ett's at the WTA, now I can't find them. I believe the 'ette for the next seasons sat in that chair on the end.

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 B-3hGDGUsAAzIsz

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Yes that's her in white next to Carly.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 1f49c

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 8367-910 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 I_got_13 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 E5kqdm15 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl