SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:26 pm

lurker11 wrote:
notarose wrote:I noticed many of the girls in the front row aren't seated in the order they left. Not sure about the back.

such an odd seating arrangement! so many feuds to separate.

I noticed that too and then you have the final two women getting along so well. Go figure! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:26 pm

eirekay wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:Carly was obviously well liked by most of the girls in the house, Jillian and Britt, not so much, I think that speaks volumes

I think the biggest indicator of that to me was that on after buzz, Sammi, who seemed SUPER sweet and tried very hard not to say bad things about anyone (she said that Ashley S was fun and that she doesn't really know what happened with Kelsey's panic attack and feels bad about her situation and doesn't want to judge) said that she tried to be friends with Britt, but she could sense a certain tension with Britt. I would bet anything that Britt initially saw Sammi as a threat, because she's so beautiful, and that's where that tension came from. I don't think it's a coincidence that Britt's closest friend in the house wasn't a frontrunner and/or super beautiful. And, that there are no pictures of Britt with the girls that she spent the most time with (Jade, Kaitlyn, Carly).

Also, I'm not doubting Jillian's story, if Nikki corroborated it, but it does seem weird to me that Carly's insecurity would lead her to pick on Jillian (not a frontrunner), but be best friends and really nice to girls Jade and Kaitlyn.

Regrading the bolded, I recall Chris saying the Jillian was original in his top three and this Hollywood Life recapped of episode 4 mentions it too: "At first, Chris said Jillian was one of his top three favorites, but things got awkward fast on their one-on-one date." I think Britt and Jillian have a unique connection somewhat like Nikki and Andi did.

I recall reading somewhere - I wish I could find it now - that while still in the Mansion, Britt refused to pack before Rose Ceremonies because she was so confident that she would get a rose and that some of the girls were a little miffed by that.  Maybe that's the source of some of the resentment question IDK?

It was McKenzie that told Molly that in her radio interview (although it might be out there somewhere else too). She didn't say that the other girls were miffed, but I guess it can be implied. I think it was a combination of over-emoting, being over-confident, two-faced, and kissing Chris in front of the girls that rubbed them the wrong way. I honestly don't think it had anything to do with beauty. I think that girls like Jade, Becca, and Sammi were at the same level of her beauty and they got along really well with the rest of the girls. As did girls like Emily Maynard.

I am REALLY surprised that Chris said that about Jillian. I still think that even if Jillian was initially a frontrunner, Britt didn't pick up on it. I think she thought that Kaitlyn was her main competitor from the start.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:28 pm

Diana wrote:
Maddy wrote:JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 32 B-3hGDGUsAAzIsz
Kaitlyn and Jade look gorgeous

And Carly looks very pretty too....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:03 pm

Ah, yellow gal is named Trina. I died laughing at her and her "observations" from watching the show unravel and Britt's "obsession." And even more when Britt said "I either liked him too much or didn't like him enough!" She annoys me, but everything she said back to the girls in that clip was so on point. And "narrating my love story for three weeks." I died.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:22 pm

eversotrue wrote:Ah, yellow gal is named Trina. I died laughing at her and her "observations" from watching the show unravel and Britt's "obsession." And even more when Britt said "I either liked him too much or didn't like him enough!" She annoys me, but everything she said back to the girls in that clip was so on point. And "narrating my love story for three weeks." I died.

To the bolded: wow, that was bang on comeback.  Even though I wasn't impressed with some of Britt's "scenes", in the WTA preview she had some very accurate lines.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:40 pm

Is the preview posted anywhere here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:44 pm

notarose wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Ah, yellow gal is named Trina. I died laughing at her and her "observations" from watching the show unravel and Britt's "obsession." And even more when Britt said "I either liked him too much or didn't like him enough!" She annoys me, but everything she said back to the girls in that clip was so on point. And "narrating my love story for three weeks." I died.

To the bolded: wow, that was bang on comeback.  Even though I wasn't impressed with some of Britt's "scenes", in the WTA preview she had some very accurate lines.

Is the preview in this thread?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:47 pm

Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:

Is the preview in this thread?

Here!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Thank you, lurker. It's getting to be a challenge having a normal abnormal life around here. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Thanks, Lurker. Jillian, the bodyguard giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:09 pm

notarose wrote:

In both previews, Britt made a lot of great points tbh. She wasn't having what they were throwing at her. It was actually pretty awesome imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:11 pm

They're all talking over each other- hard to get everything that is being said.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl