SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:16 am

Diana wrote: If not LOL that definitely means Whitney is F1...
That's what I was thinking after that... Rolling Eyes But if it was so would they let us know it??? I don't think so... no no
Diana wrote:...if he had to slip a coin to see if Becca or Kaitlyn would stay BUT I bet it was a joke if he said that. Doubt he did that
It was not a joke, Kaitlyn was not happy about that! She said something like, so did I get tails?
And as I understood that he didn't do it but he felt like doing it not being able to see who to part with.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:34 am

notarose wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:In Touch rag says Kaitlyn confronts Chris at WTA because he told her he "flipped a coin" to decide who to eliminate at F3 RC.  There is also in another thread (forget which) that Kaitlyn was on Extra tonight and made similar comment that Chris told her he flipped a coin.

Are you saying he said "flipped a coin"  in Bali and she confronts him at WTA or he said it at WTA and she confronts him?

It wasn't 100% clear from what I read but I think it meant he said that in Bali and she talks about it when she confronts him at WTA. I guess we'll find out Monday night.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:52 am

Let's face it, when it comes to putting his foot in his mouth, Chris does. He indicated himself that he doesn't know women. I am betting that when he said it, in his mind to the listener, Kaitlyn, it translated this way. " I am keeping Becca, but only because, (I tossed a coin and she won,) i.e. I feel the same about both of you, so it could have been you left standing. " He is not suave by any means and as every person in that position has said, you want to let them go so gently because they are vested. My guess is that it sounded good to him until after the fact.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:55 am

california90 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Ah, yellow gal is named Trina. I died laughing at her and her "observations" from watching the show unravel and Britt's "obsession." And even more when Britt said "I either liked him too much or didn't like him enough!" She annoys me, but everything she said back to the girls in that clip was so on point. And "narrating my love story for three weeks." I died.

laugh out loud yeah, i laughed at "observations" too and the "narrating my love story for three weeks". but i agree with your post. i just *wished* she'd stop going into that ugly actress cry look. i dont know why but it makes it SO much harder to like her. i wonder if thats how the girls felt? like i wonder if they wanted to like her and give her a break but just can't.

britt got the FIR, but i dont think that was the target on her back. i think the girls just didn't like her over emoting, selfish and rude behaviors.

I do an eye roll every time she does this.....never believe it, always seems to be an act to me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:14 am

Haha, yes. It looks like she's trying so hard to squeeze some moisture out of her tear ducts. It was especially hilarious after she received that date card and was talking about her body shutting down from the fear etc. Then she saw the balloon and was jumping up and down with excitement. Bitch, please. Rolling Eyes
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:46 am

My observation on Britt is that contrary to Becca & Whitney she is "acting". She is still "acting" at the WTA. Yes, she is attractive, yes she has a great body but an actress is an actress.

Wish I could recall which famous actress said that for her love was difficult because she was "on" all the time, and it wasn't until she didn't give a rip that she found love." It was on Ellen but darned if I can recall who.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:21 pm

^  TPTB need contestants to further the storylines and keep viewers tuning in each week.  When they are confident, very attractive and of interest to the lead, it makes the "story" more compelling to the viewers.  Ashley I. was over-emoting and "on" just as much as Britt, but not hated on by the other contestants.  Maybe it was because there wasn't much of a real connection between her and Chris.

Jealousies and insecurities are a huge part of what drives the competition to be the last one standing on this show.  Handlers are constantly preying on those doubts.  It is the same every single season.  Once Carly knew she had moved into the friend zone with Chris, TPTB had the perfect contestant to stir things up with Britt.

I'm looking forward to the catfights, hopefully a few funny outtakes and most of all new screencaps to sleuth.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:30 pm

I will eat crow if the coin thing was not a joke by Chris, even if it fell flat! eatcrow

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:I will eat crow if the coin thing was not a joke by Chris, even if it fell flat!  eatcrow

ITA...probably an off the cuff remark not thinking how it might be interpreted.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:I will eat crow if the coin thing was not a joke by Chris, even if it fell flat!  eatcrow

I think that all is not as it seems. After all this is the Bachelor. Becca, in my opinion, was his sure thing. The producers prodded him to take her aside for drama and to cast doubt. The coin toss for him was Witney and Kaylyn. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:07 pm

I sincerely hope that you are right about this.  

I do think, however, that after watching the FD episode himself, Chris realized that Kaitlyn wanted to know what had happened, and he did not give her any closure with the things that he said to her.  So, in his last blog, Chris even said something like this: if Kaitlyn was reading his blog, he wanted her to know just how much he really did care about her.

It would be hard for me to believe that he told her that it came down to a coin toss when he had to choose who to let go.  Everything that he said to Kaitlyn was caught on tape, right? So, there is proof one way or the other. I have got to believe that Chris is smarter than that. He knew that their conversation was being recorded.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 pm

Chris H said in some interview Chris wanted to keep Kaitlyn before the RC but in the end after talking to Becca he chose to keep her. That would apply that Whitney had a rose already or else be would have just sent Whitney home.

Anyway I'm with Nutty.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl