SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
atem wrote:
Diana wrote:God. I am so sick. Britt is gonna be the lead. Rolling Eyes

Don't worry, your Kaitlyn will fake her way into finding love.
Haha so true! I cannot wait. She'll do tptb proud, no doubt, as Brad would say.
giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am so sick of his this is my first time being the bachelor excuse.  Douchebag.

Wonder what Kaitlyn's line will be.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:46 pm

When will these ladies realize they treat the Bachelorette way differently?
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm

My husband has long gone to bed...too much drama. I am just waiting for next week's previews.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm

I really hope the bachelorette is not Brit! I don't think women will watch Brit. Men might if they want to see the drama tears. I can't stomach her.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm

I'm actually impressed with his answers even with Britt trying to belittle him, he stood his ground. Her strong sense of self is off-putting for real.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Diana wrote:When will these ladies realize they treat the Bachelorette way differently?

When will they (the women) stop trying to have it both ways?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:49 pm

atem wrote:
Diana wrote:When will these ladies realize they treat the Bachelorette way differently?

When will they (the women) stop trying to have it both ways?
THIS TOO.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:50 pm

I'm just waiting for the upcoming preview and the bloopers of course.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Chris is so touchy tonight
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:51 pm

It finaly danwed on me who Jade looks like. Robin from sister wives

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kaitlyn clarified why she wanted to be pulled aside, like was on Andi's season, makes sense. Compared to the bits we got from the clips

Interesting to watch how she handles the eliminations if she is the next 'ette.

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl