SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Poor Jade... come on. You know why he couldn't pick you. It doesn't take that much to figure out. It's small town Iowa.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:52 pm

What do they expect. These women do realize this is not sister wives.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:52 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Kaitlyn clarified why she wanted to be pulled aside, like was on Andi's season, makes sense. Compared to the bits we got from the clips

Interesting to watch how she handles the eliminations if she is the next 'tete..

Let me guess. She cracks a joke.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Jade, Sorry I am not buying what you are selling.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:53 pm

I kinda feel like Jade is getting a lot of screen time tonight. Maybe she is in consideration for being the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Definitely touchy! They'd never offer 'ette to Jade, right? Bec of her photos- they don't want pervs coming on the show trying to woo her, right?!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:What do they expect. These women do realize this is not sister wives.

Jillian tweeted they were sister wives all the time. So, yeah I don't think they would mind it myself how they act.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:54 pm

or BIP no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:54 pm

Jade is so awesome. I just don't see the Playboy model in any of her interactions with anyone on the show. i just don't see that side of her personality in all these weeks.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:54 pm

happygirl77us wrote:  I kinda feel like Jade is getting a lot of screen time tonight. Maybe she is in consideration for being the next lead.

I feel like she is using this to get ahead as far as possible. The nude photos didn't work, so lets us this as much as we can. I just don't get genuine from Jade.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:54 pm

tennischick80 wrote:Definitely touchy! They'd never offer 'ette to Jade, right? Bec of her photos- they don't want pervs coming on the show trying to woo her, right?!

I didn't even see her pics, but seeing who followed her on twitter made me want to barf.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:55 pm

Bad editing. They made it look like Chris cut Jade off and shoved her out back to her chair.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl