SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:13 am

happygirl77us wrote: If Becca isn't F1 I'd love her to be the next Bachelorette! she  is a breath of fresh air

Yes, she would.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am

@monicalopezz22: all I'm saying is @beccatilley5 better go home next Monday ☝️ #TeamWhitney #TheBachelor #WomenTellAll

@beccatilley5: @monicalopezz22 girl you say it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am

W hat color was Chris tie or suit. I would think who ever F1 was they would match color wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am

sparkler wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney had a dark/black outfit on, Becca looked burgandy or red. I don't recall a F1 wearing black/dark?

as a few have mentioned, Courtney did but I believe that FRC was somewhere cold too.  Didn't she have a cape to go with it too?  anybody else remember the location of Ben's FRC?

near the Matterhorn in Switzerland. Endless discussion regarding foliage on the trees I remember.

This will be a cold one though too!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am

northernviewer wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney had a dark/black outfit on, Becca looked burgandy or red. I don't recall a F1 wearing black/dark?

as a few have mentioned, Courtney did but I believe that FRC was somewhere cold too.  Didn't she have a cape to go with it too?  anybody else remember the location of Ben's FRC?

Yup to the cape and long black gloves too. That's what happens when the FRC is on a mountain in Switzerland and outside.

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 79 87b72b10 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 79 86669110 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am

lurker11 wrote:

unfortunately, Courtney Robertson

We didn't see the bottom- it could have a pattern (gold?) - this does take place in near winter months. Black looked good on her- she is wearing it tonight. Do you think TPTB make the lead act very torn even around their families so as not to give anything away until the very end? Perhaps Chris was actually really torn. Not out of the realm of possibility. Just stinks for B/W to have to hear that- especially given Whitney's statement- "He makes me feel like the only girl in the world"
...well, he probably made Becca feel that way, too.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:15 am

northernviewer wrote:

Switzerland. She had long gloves and a cape.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:15 am

see2love wrote:@monicalopezz22: all I'm saying is @beccatilley5 better go home next Monday ☝️ #TeamWhitney #TheBachelor #WomenTellAll

@beccatilley5: @monicalopezz22 girl you say it!

What is this about?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:15 am

ElonM wrote:
hmbach wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
 He was in the donkey one

Becca wins no matter what. Class act.

I thought that sometimes the bloopers gives an indication of who the FI is.
I was told whoever was in the bloopers most was the F1 but who knows

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:16 am

We will have to analyze sunsets in those limo rides!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

happygirl77us wrote:  W hat color was Chris tie or suit. I would think who ever F1 was they would match color wise.

Ties don't match the dress of the F1 anymore. The final couples just needs to not clash for pictures.

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 79 87b72b10 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 79 86669110 JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

atem wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: If Becca isn't F1 I'd love her to be the next Bachelorette! she  is a breath of fresh air

Yes, she would.

The way I see it, Chris is so conflicted because the one who is in love and professing it is not the one he wants period. If Whitney was who he wanted, he would be all smiles and decision will be easy.
He wants Becca and he will be willing to compromise on Iowa and a proposal for her and until she is ready IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl