SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney had a dark/black outfit on, Becca looked burgandy or red. I don't recall a F1 wearing black/dark?

I thought Whitney was in a very dark merlot wine color off the shoulder. Becca was in a maroon, cranberry. Both lovely fall ensembles. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

JimmyKimmelShow - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:10 am

So they didn't show us about coin toss, but Kaitlyn did talk about that in the interview I've seen.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Whitney had a dark/black outfit on, Becca looked burgandy or red. I don't recall a F1 wearing black/dark?

as a few have mentioned, Courtney did but I believe that FRC was somewhere cold too. Didn't she have a cape to go with it too? anybody else remember the location of Ben's FRC?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 am

hmbach wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
ElonM wrote:

I guess but he wasn't shown during Becca's bloopers only Whitney's.
 He was in the donkey one

Becca wins no matter what. Class act.

I thought that sometimes the bloopers gives an indication of who the FI is.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 am

Watching the previews I have never seen the leads family give so much away about how they/the lead is feeling. They saw Becca's keeping her feelings "close to the vest," but Chris clearly being torn and wanting more from her. Suspect Going to be good. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 am

umngirl wrote:

Courtney
Nikki in a darker blue

There's probably more.

I think a few of the early seasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:11 am

I noticed Beccas live tweet went pretty silent after Jade.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 am

The over emphasis of the Becca doubt to me is either they are highlighting the problem for F1 or perhaps they are ready for an F2 to be ready to bachelorette. None of the women's pieces stood out tonight like the obviousness of Andi, Des or Ashley to me being pushed as the bachelorette at WTA.

Also, the bloopers were pretty lame to.

Truthfully, this whole season has felt like MF doesn't give a darn.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 am

If Becca isn't F1 I'd love her to be the next Bachelorette! she is a breath of fresh air

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 am

northernviewer wrote:

as a few have mentioned, Courtney did but I believe that FRC was somewhere cold too.  Didn't she have a cape to go with it too?  anybody else remember the location of Ben's FRC?

Switzerland no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 am

One curio at the end.

Harrison asked "Will it be Whitney or Becca?"

Harrison was shown saying "Whitney". Chris looks up at the ceiling when "Becca" was mentioned.

Huh?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 am

northernviewer wrote:

as a few have mentioned, Courtney did but I believe that FRC was somewhere cold too.  Didn't she have a cape to go with it too?  anybody else remember the location of Ben's FRC?

near the Matterhorn in Switzerland. Endless discussion regarding foliage on the trees I remember.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl