SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:51 am

It looks like limo service was through Chariot Limosine and Bus Service out of Dubuque, Iowa.
source---limo link
It appears both Becca and Whitney are in the same limo, a Chrysler 300 limo.
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Chry-300-ext
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Chrysler_300_Limo_Interior2-600x150
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Screen23
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Screen24
The difference in the two photos of the girls is the technical equip sitting in the back window is covered in one photo and uncovered in the other.
The windows are tinted. When you sit in a car with tinted windows, the window appear tinted from the outside as the photos show, but visibility is clear and untinted from the inside.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:56 am

Different pocket square. This one is blue and the twitter photo is maroon.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:02 pm

I dont think the ties are from the same time because the fields are much greener in his twitter photo but maybe the maroon colour is his "bachelorcoulor". Doesnt mean that they havent dressed F1 in his colours though...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Becca is definitely arriving earlier in the day.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It looks like limo service was through Chariot Limosine and Bus Service out of Dubuque, Iowa.
source---limo link

Actually, I don't think they are in the same limo. If you look at the seat behind them carefully, then you can see they don't match. Both are black leather, but different. Could it be that the shot of Becca in the "limo" isn't actually a limo shot? Maybe she's in a different vehicle and it's no the day of the FRC?

I mean if those are both limo shots then it's obvious Whitney arrives later, thus is F1, but I'm not 100% certain.

ETA: It would make sense for both of them to have a seat belt on, since it's quite a long drive to the FRC. Becca doesn't have hers on, so maybe it's a shorter drive to where ever she's heading?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Here's a clearer shot of Whitney in the limo. I've been making caps this morning so I haven't paid a lot of attention to the discussion here. Has it been discussed that the telephone poles are on the left side of the road heading into Lamont? So Whitney is heading north in this shot, imo.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 Fc7d081d-7ae0-46d5-a0c7-c3f013c194bb

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:21 pm

She does look very sad sad

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:23 pm

Miyala wrote:She does look very sad sad

I think she looks apprehensive/nervous. :nervous
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 pm

The only time she'd be headed north would be on the drive to Lamont.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 pm

I think she just looks very nervous, since it could be the end of their relationship. But I'm fairly certain it's on the way to the rose ceremony. I think the sun is shining from her left side as well, meaning she's heading north just before sunset.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 pm

mindless wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It looks like limo service was through Chariot Limosine and Bus Service out of Dubuque, Iowa.
source---limo link

Actually, I don't think they are in the same limo. If you look at the seat behind them carefully, then you can see they don't match. Both are black leather, but different. Could it be that the shot of Becca in the "limo" isn't actually a limo shot? Maybe she's in a different vehicle and it's no the day of the FRC?

I mean if those are both limo shots then it's obvious Whitney arrives later, thus is F1, but I'm not 100% certain.

ETA: It would make sense for both of them to have a seat belt on, since it's quite a long drive to the FRC. Becca doesn't have hers on, so maybe it's a shorter drive to where ever she's heading?

You are correct the very top of the seat is different. Thank you. This company has a sedan and I have not yet looked at those photos. ETA Becca is not in a the sedan that limo service uses. 
I don't think it's an FRC drive for Becca for various reasons. One being simply it does not look like Becca at her best. If you compare this photo to how she dresses for other RC's etc, she appears more dressed down.
One thing I wanted to comment on: in early seasons they always made the F1 look apprehensive or sad to throw people off and make them think they were the F2.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:29 pm

lurker11 wrote:The only time she'd be headed north would be on the drive to Lamont.

Glad we have an Iowan to help us with the local geography. Smiley
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3