SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Can someone kindly tell me again what town the FRC is? I know I read it recently, but when back several pages and didn't
find it.

Also, Lurker, thanks for being such a help!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:34 pm

nutty1 wrote:Can someone kindly tell me again what town the FRC is? I know I read it recently, but when back several pages and didn't
find it.

Lamont.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:34 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Can someone kindly tell me again what town the FRC is? I know I read it recently, but when back several pages and didn't
find it.

Lamont.

Thanks!! After I asked, I found what I was looking for in a different thread!

Dubuque - hotels
Arlington - MTP
LCDs- Arlington And strawberry point
FRC- Lamont.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Litta123 wrote:Here's a clearer shot of Whitney in the limo. I've been making caps this morning so I haven't paid a lot of attention to the discussion here. Has it been discussed that the telephone poles are on the left side of the road heading into Lamont? So Whitney is heading north in this shot, imo.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 11 Fc7d081d-7ae0-46d5-a0c7-c3f013c194bb
To me her hair doesn't look fresh..kinda matted..and she appears to have been crying! jMO..or in shock..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Here's a clearer shot of Whitney in the limo. I've been making caps this morning so I haven't paid a lot of attention to the discussion here. Has it been discussed that the telephone poles are on the left side of the road heading into Lamont? So Whitney is heading north in this shot, imo.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 11 Fc7d081d-7ae0-46d5-a0c7-c3f013c194bb
To me her hair doesn't look fresh..kinda matted..and she appears to have been crying! jMO..or in shock..JMO

I think she's afraid he doesn't' chose her given how much she loves him no idea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Maybe, she's just an ugly crier?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

I think her hair always looks matted. Sorry, I'm just a total haircare freak and looking at hers makes me wanna cry. Girl needs to stop bleaching before it all falls out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:06 pm

Historically they show the f1 crying or stressed in the limos in previews. 

I watched a clip on GMA this morning that I think had a little bit more than the preview did.

CH said:  "In many seasons we're really trying to throw off the audience because you know for sure who it is but this season we really did not know." (sure Chris) 

They said that CH told them that Soules' family paid a huge part  in his final decision between Whitney & Becca. 

They showed an exclusive sneak peek of his mom talking to Becca: B: "but I'm not at the point that I'm in love with him." Mom: "If I say you have a choice here, you have 2 days to make a decision here or it's going to end. What would you do then?"

In another sneak peek they go to where Chris & Becca are talking on the bed: B: "I want a family and I want to be married" (there's a part where both Chris & Becca are talking and I couldn't make her out) C: "Why can't you just tell me that?"  B: "Because I don't know. That could happen in 2 yrs. That could happen... I mean I don't know when I want it to happen but I want to get married. I want to have kids." 

CH ends us saying Chris is in love and it was a rocky road to get to this point but he's happy with the outcome."

After watching that I'm even more sure he doesn't pick Becca. She's nowhere near ready plus she's not even in love. She really would do so much better in a real life situation than on this show. She's actually being realistic but doesn't work in this case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:07 pm

atem wrote:Maybe, she's just an ugly crier?

or maybe she has been sitting in that car for over an hour with a camera and a couple of producers in her face the whole time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Choosing Becca would go against everything he ever said about finding a wife IMO. Clearly she is not ready. Now I admire her but she never should have come on to this show. I love how realistic she is but it's not what Chris wants. IMO. He was never going to pick her no matter how "torn" they pretend he was. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:16 pm

Diana wrote:Choosing Becca would go against everything he ever said about finding a wife IMO. Clearly she is not ready. Now I admire her but she never should have come on to this show.I love how realistic she is but it's not what Chris wants. IMO. He was never going to pick her no matter how "torn" they pretend he was. JMO.

Good Post I agree
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Diana wrote:Choosing Becca would go against everything he ever said about finding a wife IMO. Clearly she is not ready. Now I admire her but she never should have come on to this show. I love how realistic she is but it's not what Chris wants. IMO. He was never going to pick her no matter how "torn" they pretend he was. JMO.

And maybe that is why he made the "its not what i wanted but its the reality now" comment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3