SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:28 pm

ElonM wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
umngirl wrote:

The tie matching the F1 isn't a thing anymore and hasn't been for several seasons.

I think it would be more accurate to say that the tie has been neutral and matched neither girls' dress .... I don't recall any tie that matched the F2's dress and not the F1's though??  I think the tie could be a clue.

When I see sc's of Chris and Whit... she always seems to be the aggressor in the kisses and is the one to use her hand to hold his head close... that doesn't seem like a guy in love to me  no idea

Exactly. This is what I noticed. But I could be wrong.

Andi was the same way with Josh. That being said, I'm still not seeing " the passion" from Chris with anyone.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:29 pm

eirekay wrote:
ElonM wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I think it would be more accurate to say that the tie has been neutral and matched neither girls' dress .... I don't recall any tie that matched the F2's dress and not the F1's though??  I think the tie could be a clue.

When I see sc's of Chris and Whit... she always seems to be the aggressor in the kisses and is the one to use her hand to hold his head close... that doesn't seem like a guy in love to me  no idea

Do you mean like this?:
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 Ry2lSWl

What a great picture, Chris seems to like what he sees when he look at her...and he looks very happy. :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:29 pm

eirekay wrote:
ElonM wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Do you mean like this?:
Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 Ry2lSWl

Sorry, but he just looked drunk to me in that scene. The happy kind of drunk who goes around hugging everyone and telling them he loves them. JMHO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:30 pm

mimitalks wrote:"I didn't see that coming" was another theme this season. If it isn't Becca somehow, I agree. I saw way more "connection" with Kaitlyn than Whitney. It is curious that Kaitlyn didn't go sit with him at WTA. I did notice on an Iowa program on which he was interviewed about his future pick, Kaitlyn was shown being interviewed in the background the whole time (at WTA). Then there is the statement, "I feel like the luckiest man alive when I'm with you" to her directly. "I'm falling in love with you as well" to her directly. He said he was lucky on Becca's HTD, or at least we heard him say it and her back - they were in the boat being somewhat hidden from our clear view. On the season preview, the money shots seem to be with Becca, sunset pic from the back - his arm around her. On the farm? Or is it Becca? but at least one of the other sunset ones (kissing) we know for sure is her. This was shown on that same interview - ending with that, but they were discussing Whitney and Becca as choices. We have Kaitlyn and him in closeup, her asking him, "Do you trust me?". He says he does. They show a kiss somewhere full-length - I never saw that shown. She's shown far away with him in Bali after a statement (voiceover) I was sure applied to Becca (because she was shown first). That would be a twist, for sure, having had the real F1 in his heart on WTA (being the last one rejected).

But at this point I really don't know. I don't feel the certainty about Becca being F1 that I did with Chris being Des' choice, even before Brooks left. But I really like her. Chris did then as well. There seems to be no question about that. I've been wrestling with if I believe she's right for the Chris I've seen glimpses of - especially the camping date, where it sure looks like Kaitlyn going into that tent before the "reveal" of Ashley I. being in there. He has said somewhere it was his favorite date, and she got the rose (which could mean everything or nothing in Bach world).

One thing, Fleiss has had all of us going in different directions this season.

Yeah... I am struggling this season, especially with no real "closure" with Kait as with Jade and Britt.

I guess, after I see both Chris and Becca all giggly and affectionate on ATFR, I'll be OK. I do see Becca as the next possible choice, post-Kait. Yet there are still a lot of issues I have with the editing and their body language (i.e. what we are ALLOWED to see on screen). Poor Whitney is being given a TOO confident "winning" edit that not even Courtney sported on Ben's season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:33 pm

There are quite a few instances of Chris being the 'aggressor' .. Tone of my favorites us in the hew previews .. lwhen she arrives at the MTP date .. Another good one is the head kiss on the boat .. A very intimate gesture towards you care about

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:35 pm

I was thinking more like the ones in the banner..... I've seen others too.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Did he grab her to kiss her right after she told him she loved him on the HTD? I think he did.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Also we're assuming Chris always likes being the "aggressor." He seems more passive than that to me.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:39 pm

I think he enjoys a little of each

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:43 pm

mindless wrote:
eirekay wrote:
ElonM wrote:

Do you mean like this?:

Sorry, but he just looked drunk to me in that scene. The happy kind of drunk who goes around hugging everyone and telling them he loves them. JMHO.

I think he is drunk in love...JMO kisses
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:48 pm

I fully predict that Whitney will have a spell of doubt at some point in the finale, which will make it that much sweeter when she is a nervous, emotional wreck until he tells her he loves her back...can you just see her clasp her hands over her mouth after she listens to his proposal says, "Shuuuut Up" in her cute southern drawl "Uh duh..."
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:51 pm

northernviewer wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

So we know Becca goes to rose ceremony and we are back to her dress matches Chris' tie= F1. Boom........

The tie matching the F1 isn't a thing anymore and hasn't been for several seasons.

Sean's tie was blue striped and matched Lindsey's dress more so than Cat who wore gold.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3