SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Miyala Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:59 pm

I also thought he said I love you at the end! I had to go back several times but it seems like thats what he is saying. In my opinion this video is shown to give us doubts because he doesnt seem so loving for most parts. That tells me its totally the opposite. I dont think we were ment to realise what he was saying at the end... Or, we were... and he is choosing Becca

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by Miyala Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Seeing that he, probably, said ILY to Whit made me realize even more how she can be so confident. I mean, their relationship is all she sees, she has nothing to compare it with. It will sting A LOT if she is not the chosen one...

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Just crumb for a thought... Whitney was scared and uncertain till the end of their LCD, she was confident about her own feelings, but unsure where she stands with Chris ...
that to me translates as: he didn't tell her ILY in FS
Why would he tell her ILY just before walking out the door? And would TPTB show that?

I really don't see him say those words, and yes I mean see, since I also don't hear that good, so I usually look at people's mouth. That said, I'm also not so good in English to always understand everything, but if I know which words I'm supposed to hear/look for, I make an effort and I really didn't see that exact phrase.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:11 pm

If he does indeed say I love you, her reaction is not quite what I was expecting from her.   She briefly pulls back from him and doesn't seem really affected in anyway by what he said, before one last kiss, hug or whatever they did before he left.  I would have thought there would have been some kind of emotion shown.  Maybe it's splice and dice (like the couch scene) to keep us from really seeing her excitement at hearing those words and relief knowing for sure after telling him how worried she was. Will have to wait and see I guess.  no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 pm

I don't see ILY but hey who knows....we shall see tonight.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:12 pm

I don't think he said ILY either. I would think Whitney would've responded if he had. Unless they already exchanged their ILY's in the FS, which I have trouble believing. He could've said "bye for now" or something.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:17 pm

I was listening to what she said and suddenly I was shocked because I saw his lips say I love you. I went back to see it again and I still believe that is what he said. Have to look again no idea

I think he could have said it earlier and that she still can be unsure about Becca, if he is maybe also in love with her.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:21 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Quick question.  Does either teamWhit or TeamBecca has a song?  Cannot remember any specific band/song.  Came to the party late.

No, but isn't there some singer that will be part of tonight's show? scratch

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:21 pm

If he said it, it doesn't jive with his body language. imo

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Now I was listening again and Im not sure... It could be something else... but what?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:22 pm

I honestly do not know where to put this. I'm in the car on my phone. I read an article where it said Chris was wwith his F1w last week. Wasn't he back in Iowa for a bit? When was that?a

Last edited by nutty1 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:23 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:If he does indeed say I love you, her reaction is not quite what I was expecting from her.   She briefly pulls back from him and doesn't seem really affected in anyway by what he said, before one last kiss, hug or whatever they did before he left.  I would have thought there would have been some kind of emotion shown.  Maybe it's splice and dice (like the couch scene) to keep us from really seeing her excitement at hearing those words and relief knowing for sure after telling him how worried she was.  Will have to wait and see I guess.  no idea

She seems to be clinging to him saying "please love me". He was saying something that's interrupted by her kissing. I don't see I love you.

Yes Im rooting for Becca but Im also going to be honest and not blindly throwi everything into her colum on as F1. RS and US Weekly are HUGE check boxes in the Whitney column.

Last edited by sfrank on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3