SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:26 pm

quietpal wrote:I would've thought the conversation with the bros would have taken place (or at least edited in) after both women have had their dates. Why talk about both before the other date even happened?

Because they already know he is in love with Becca. JMO.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Interesting so they show Chris not being able to articulate how he feels about Becca (not surprising though) and then have the BIL say she's like that girl at the bar.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Now I get to see Becca. Sorry family, but you should be impressed that Becca really is falling in love, not just bubble love.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:29 pm

No Chris that's the problem she doesn´t know what she wants.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Thanksgiving?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:30 pm

Becca knows when she knows. JMO, Whitney knew before he knew him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Go Becca!! She is so refreshing. Seriously hilarious!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Go Becca!! She is so refreshing. Seriously hilarious!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:31 pm

I love Becca

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Lievta wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She is turning me off, with selling herself.

I like Whitney, but I seriously wonder if, because she doesn't have a mom anymore and never knew her dad, she wants Chris because he has what she's always wanted. She watched him on Andi's season and the fantasy started spinning then. I found her talks with Chris' sisters and mom to be without blemish: no mention of things like "It'll be an adjustment to move to a farm that's very isolated", "I know I've only known your brother/son for a short time, but I believe we have what it takes to make a relationship work", etc. It was all about being ready to move, ready to be his wife, ready to have lots of kids. Jeepers! They haven't even spent any "normal" time together! IDK no idea no idea no idea  
Yeah, it's reeeeeeally obvious she's just brainwashed by this whole thing. Wanting a mom and dad is just really sad, poor girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:32 pm

I love the Becca is telling them the truth and not lying that she feel in love with Arlington as first site. That impresses me even if it didn't impress his family.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:33 pm

That's the most animated I have ever seen Becca. They did her no favors with her edit.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode - 11 - LCD - FRC - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*- Discussion

+94
Chrisbecca
Alanna
Lievta
ReneeM
Ayana
Trueloveforever
Ne14fan
b
hmbach
whit90
eliza3