SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:02 pm

nutty1 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: In a small town like that you figure everyone has your back and isn't going to rat you out.

Too bad they were wrong, LOL! Well, not too bad for us! giggling
Willing to bet someone sent RS a pic giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Diana wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote: In a small town like that you figure everyone has your back and isn't going to rat you out.

Je would have posted it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:
happygirl77us wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

The post I saw didn't names. No pic were released from them wondering around down there. I don't see anyone ratting them out.

Just teasing!!! :cutesmile!:   You know it's impossible for everyone to keep quiet if they know something!!
That's true!! There is always a nosy neighbor laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:28 pm

Diana wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

That's what I think too. I noted this earlier in the season but the poster "DaveG" on another forum posted back on January 27, 2015, "There were a lot of local people involved/aware who fed info to RS. I think he has it nailed. NT"

DaveG's bio reads, "independent production company owner, and TV and film investor. Former Exec producer at Planet Beth LLC. Actor's agent & manager at KGS Productions, Inc, and Management Solutions International."

I have been searching out his posts for years and years now as I've found that he always posts reliable stuff (IMO) and NEVER acts a fan.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:36 pm

I have one question for you all cause it's something that's really bugging me.

Remember on epi 6 group date with Britt, Whitt and others, well, right in front of Whit, Chris and Britt were kissing. And yea, I mean full on kissing and not just a greeting kiss.

Has that ever happened before, when a F1 actually saw the lead kissing another contestant on the show??

IMO, I don't ever remember it so if it's happened before, I'd love to hear. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I have one question for you all cause it's something that's really bugging me.

Remember on epi 6 group date with Britt, Whitt and others, well, right in front of Whit, Chris and Britt were kissing.  And yea, I mean full on kissing and not just a greeting kiss.

Has that ever happened before, when a F1 actually saw the lead kissing another contestant on the show??

IMO, I don't ever remember it so if it's happened before, I'd love to hear.  Thanks.

I recall that Chris and Britt were standing their chatting and giving each other quick pecks - not making out. It appeared that he was kissing Britt in the same room in front of Jade. Also he was doing his part as the Bachelor ... and he liked Britt ... she was hot ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote: I am always remembering the spoilers this season...to me it isn't too far fetched that the mags(especially if they are being fed by the "machine") will continue to go with the spoilers, just like the machine wants.  Now, what if the machine is totally foiling everyone.  Heck, I think I said something similiar in the Des/Chris season where right up till the end, everyone was still all over Brooks.  I am still being really open to different possibilities.  IMO

IMO if there was ever a season for ABC to organize a spoiler campaign, it was last season BUT ABC/Fleiss did not do one thing to try to take down Nick's airplane video.  Instead, ABC relied on the edit to cast doubt.

ALso, IMO there will never be another season like Des ... the outrageously handsome & charming Brooks left on his OWN accord at F3 and had a HUGE fan following who would've left with him. The only thing keeping majority of this board interested that season was speculating when he'd be coming back (not IF he was returning!)

While my absolute favorite Chris S had his share of fans, he was a friggin POET. There were loads of bloggers bemoaning the idea of watching another poetry scene between two of them. If viewers realized about 30 minutes into the finale that this was it ... just Chris S and Des from here on out ... with no Brooks coming back and Drew out before he even met parents or got a LCD, forget about it! They would have lost 70 percent of viewers and no one would have tuned in for the next 2.5 hours that they had to sell advertising spots for. Think about it ... ABC didn't even televise Chris & Des' wedding so Fleiss clearly does not think just the two of them make for good tv.

So ... IMO ... the only reason ABC was forced to cook up an outrageously well organized spoiler campaign for Des' season with RS tweeting up to the end and more than 4-5 posters on this board with "sources" saying Brooks would return ... was two things: Money and Money ... Ad Revenues and Ratings!

Once again with this season, IMO ... there's just no need for a spoiler campaign. Look at how many folks WANT to believe in the fairytale, Hollywood ending that Becca and Chris could offer. Will the beautiful, virgin Becca so inexperienced in the ways of love finally give up her heart to the dashing farmer Chris? Or, will the lovely Whitney, orphaned at 19, give up her career in the big city for life on the farm? Stay tuned!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:54 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I have one question for you all cause it's something that's really bugging me.

Remember on epi 6 group date with Britt, Whitt and others, well, right in front of Whit, Chris and Britt were kissing.  And yea, I mean full on kissing and not just a greeting kiss.

IMO, I don't ever remember it so if it's happened before, I'd love to hear.  Thanks.

I recall that Chris and Britt were standing their chatting and giving each other quick pecks - not making out. It appeared that he was kissing Britt in the same room in front of Jade. Also he was doing his part as the Bachelor ... and he liked Britt ... she was hot ...
My question though....has that happened before cause I don't remember it happening. IMO, they were still lips on lips and in the same room as Whit is all. To me, that's not happened before which makes me seriously doubt that Whit is the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Are you talking about when they were writing the songs? Do you have a cap of that because I just rewatched that date and Jade sees him kiss Britt and they elude to Kaitlyn and that other blonde (I can't remember her name) seeing him although you don't know for sure because Chris and Britt are not in the shot and the talking is done via ITM via Kaitlyn.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:57 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Diana wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

That's what I think too. I noted this earlier in the season but the poster "DaveG" on another forum posted back on January 27, 2015, "There were a lot of local people involved/aware who fed info to RS. I think he has it nailed. NT"

DaveG's bio reads, "independent production company owner, and TV and film investor. Former Exec producer at Planet Beth LLC. Actor's agent & manager at KGS Productions, Inc, and Management Solutions International."

I have been searching out his posts for years and years now as I've found that he always posts reliable stuff (IMO) and NEVER acts a fan.

Those are the kinds of things that I rely on. To me, more reliable than deciphering tweets. JMO, of course!! :Nod:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

My question though....has that happened before cause I don't remember it happening.  IMO, they were still lips on lips and in the same room as Whit is all.  To me, that's not happened before which makes me seriously doubt that Whit is the F1.

I remember Jef saying (probably post show) that he saw Em really kissing Sean and felt uncomfortable with it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote: I am always remembering the spoilers this season...to me it isn't too far fetched that the mags(especially if they are being fed by the "machine") will continue to go with the spoilers, just like the machine wants.  Now, what if the machine is totally foiling everyone.  Heck, I think I said something similiar in the Des/Chris season where right up till the end, everyone was still all over Brooks.  I am still being really open to different possibilities.  IMO

IMO if there was ever a season for ABC to organize a spoiler campaign, it was last season BUT ABC/Fleiss did not do one thing to try to take down Nick's airplane video.  Instead, ABC relied on the edit to cast doubt.

ALso, IMO there will never be another season like Des ... the outrageously handsome & charming Brooks left on his OWN accord at F3 and had a HUGE fan following who would've left with him. The only thing keeping majority of this board interested that season was speculating when he'd be coming back (not IF he was returning!)

While my absolute favorite Chris S had his share of fans, he was a friggin POET. There were loads of bloggers bemoaning the idea of watching another poetry scene between two of them. If viewers realized about 30 minutes into the finale that this was it ... just Chris S and Des from here on out ... with no Brooks coming back and Drew out before he even met parents or got a LCD, forget about it! They would have lost 70 percent of viewers and no one would have tuned in for the next 2.5 hours that they had to sell advertising spots for. Think about it ... ABC didn't even televise Chris & Des' wedding so Fleiss clearly does not think just the two of them make for good tv.

So ... IMO ... the only reason ABC was forced to cook up an outrageously well organized spoiler campaign for Des' season with RS tweeting up to the end and more than 4-5 posters on this board with "sources" saying Brooks would return ... was two things: Money and Money ... Ad Revenues and Ratings!

Once again with this season, IMO ... there's just no need for a spoiler campaign. Look at how many folks WANT to believe in the fairytale, Hollywood ending that Becca and Chris could offer. Will the beautiful, virgin Becca so inexperienced in the ways of love finally give up her heart to the dashing farmer Chris? Or, will the lovely Whitney, orphaned at 19, give up her career in the big city for life on the farm? Stay tuned!

IMO most people don't see him picking "the virgin"....have heard that over and over again.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst