SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:22 am

stuckinsc wrote:I really have no idea who Chris picks. I can see it either way and would never call who ever he picks a default either way.

If and only if she is not F1, I think she would make an excellentbachelorette. She is pretty, outgoing, would not be intimidated by 25 men, she really is the independent career woman they tried to sell us with Andi, and she has shown that she can fall in love in the confines of the show. And just like the betrayed DeAnna, I can see them saying that she is ready and deserves to find love. I can see both Ellen  and JK backing the choice. She really could be their most successful bachelorette in a while ratings wise. And she would look great in all the clothes and bikinis. The supposed southern charm of Emily with the spunk of Jilly the career girl aspect of Ash and Andi and the desire to find real love of Des.

If she is F2, IMO, they would be crazy to not chose her. And this is the first WTA since Ben where they didn't make it obvious who the bachelorette was, they even did for Ali and Ashley. I really think they could be leaving it open for Whit, just like they really wanted Chantal.

Whitney would be an incredible bachelorette. JMO.
IF I AM THIS ATTACHED WHILE SHE'S ON THE BACHELOR, IMAGINE HOW BAD I'D BE IF SHE THE BACHELORETTE? Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 21 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:37 am

Diana wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I really have no idea who Chris picks. I can see it either way and would never call who ever he picks a default either way.

If and only if she is not F1, I think she would make an excellentbachelorette. She is pretty, outgoing, would not be intimidated by 25 men, she really is the independent career woman they tried to sell us with Andi, and she has shown that she can fall in love in the confines of the show. And just like the betrayed DeAnna, I can see them saying that she is ready and deserves to find love. I can see both Ellen  and JK backing the choice. She really could be their most successful bachelorette in a while ratings wise. And she would look great in all the clothes and bikinis. The supposed southern charm of Emily with the spunk of Jilly the career girl aspect of Ash and Andi and the desire to find real love of Des.

If she is F2, IMO, they would be crazy to not chose her. And this is the first WTA since Ben where they didn't make it obvious who the bachelorette was, they even did for Ali and Ashley. I really think they could be leaving it open for Whit, just like they really wanted Chantal.

Whitney would be an incredible bachelorette. JMO.
IF I AM THIS ATTACHED WHILE SHE'S ON THE BACHELOR, IMAGINE HOW BAD I'D BE IF SHE THE BACHELORETTE? Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 21 3806527698

You might need your own thread. cantstopl

Seriously, I just think she would be fantastic. I know she loves Chris in the bubble, but I can see her finding a great guy who really appreciates her. I know I am in the minority, but Chris was flat out rude to her and to me his doing DWTS does sound like a man ready to focus on and spoil his F1. With how much Whitney loves and wants to be loved, I do think she could do better and she wouldbe fun like Kaitlyn but with the sincerity of really wanting marriage. If she does get it I promise to not complain about the leg wraps all season.

I don't mean this to be disrespectful to those of you who really want her as F1. I have my own little theories for Becca as F2 as well. But I really would enjoy a season of Whitney finding love and getting her pick. And the bachelorette is much more successful at making happy marriages, 33% is way better than the 10 if you count Jason or 5% success of the bachelor if you don't include Jason.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:57 am

I think she's F1 but I'd love for her to be the Bachelorette if she wasn't. She'd be fantastic.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:33 am

She'd be the ultimate Bachelorette. Sadly, if she is the F2, she will seem too brokenhearted Monday night to announce her as the next lead.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 am

nutty1 wrote:She'd be the ultimate Bachelorette. Sadly, if she is the F2, she will seem too brokenhearted Monday night to announce her as the next lead.

That's okay they can just announce it on DWTS!! They have done that before

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:04 am

happygirl77us wrote:
nutty1 wrote:She'd be the ultimate Bachelorette. Sadly, if she is the F2, she will seem too brokenhearted Monday night to announce her as the next lead.

That's okay they can just announce it on DWTS!! They have done that before

For The Bachelor they have. But taping for The Bachelorette starts the day after the finale.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:14 am

nutty1 wrote:If you look at the screen caps and see the discussion in Becca's thread, it seems what she is wearing may not be a dress and she may not even be coming or going to the FRC.
My thoughts……the normal viewer (& we are far from normal) will think both are going to the FRC. Only about 2% of the viewing public may realize that. SO they want everyone to think both will be there. If they both were going to, I think they would have showed Becca in her FRC dress headed to the FRC. I think Whitney will be the only one at the FRC.
Now did Becca leave on her own or did Chris let her go early? I guess we won't know yet.

nutty I think you and I may be thinking similarly. I've pondered the comments that Becca's attire doesn't seem exactly suited for a normal FRC and that Whitney may be the only one at the FRC. Combine that with some limo images that suggest Becca arriving and / or perhaps also leaving early in the day a thought has occurred to me:

Because of the death in her family and her need to get on a flight to go to the funeral - they changed things the day of the FRC. They had Becca meet with Chris very early in the day; it wasn't "exactly" an FRC - more like a private meeting between Chris and Becca in which he told her his decision and let her leave to catch a plane. I would expect this would be very emotional for Chris because not only does he have to contend with the weight of his decision but also with the fact he has to deliver that to someone who just lost a family member and this could explain why we see Chris so emotional that day. Then later on in the day, Whitney arrives for the "planned" FRC.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix3404 Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:25 am

Long time lurker.. Just wanted to pop in and give my 2 cents.. I believe Whitney is F1, however, I wish she wouldnt be. I just cant imagine going on the show, meeting a good guy, fall in love, get engaged, then have to part ways and sneak around for roughly 4 months. A couple more days and all that will be over, only for him to continue with getting his 15 mins.,while all she gets is to once again take a back seat to him being the star. You would think after 2 straight reality shows, he would leave all that behind and go back to focusing on his job and new woman in his life, but as some of you on here have said, he really does seem to love the attention just a little too much. He gets to get more attention focused on him while all Whitney gets is a front or second row seat at dwts watching the man she loves all over another woman. Must be a great envisionment for her. Him doing dwts is a once in a lifetime opportunity, yes, but hey, go out there and further embarass yourself. Why did I allow myself to be yet again sucked in to this show and actually care what happens between those 2???

phoenix3404

Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:35 am

We really have no way of knowing this. Chantal, Lindsey and Clare were all fine by AFTR. To the viewer, FRC happened in the last hour, it was actually four months ago.

IMO, they could bring out Whitney and have her say that she cried her tears, but in the months since she realized that she wants a man who loves her just as much as she loves him. That she is ready and willing to do this again to find the one who loves her like that. We go on the fact that F2 hasn't been the 'Ette since Trista or possibly DeAnna, but that forgets that MF really wanted Melissa, or Molly if Jason hadn't pulled a Mesnick, and Chantal both. They would have made it work. They have pushed for the F3 or F4 since then, but I can see them going for Whit as F2 this time.

The WTA usually highlights one woman as the future bachelorette. I didn't get that this time. Britt was shown more negative than positive and every bit as hung up on Chris as four months ago. Kaitlyn was still shown as being upset about Chris, not necessarily having moved on. Jade was highlighted, but I just can't see the network that is owned by Disney making the Playboy model the bachelorette. Honestly, of the three Jade was treated most like future bachelorette, and I could be wrong, but I will only believe that ABC lets them pick Jade when it is announced.

So really of the other two they are still shown as heartbroken by Chris at WTA, so why not Whitney?

This is my opinion, and lots here are posting things as if they are fact. If someone knows and has actually met Whitney to say that she is still so heartbroken, then great, but if not, then I can until I see for fact otherwise believe that Whitney is happy as her pics seem to say and that is possibly because she knows she is about to get to chose from 25 hunky and awesome men.

BTW, if I am wrong, I will happily say so.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:13 pm

phoenix3404 wrote:Long time lurker.. Just wanted to pop in and give my 2 cents.. I believe Whitney is F1, however, I wish she wouldnt be. I just cant imagine going on the show, meeting a good guy, fall in love, get engaged, then have to part ways and sneak around for roughly 4 months. A couple more days and all that will be over, only for him to continue with getting his 15 mins.,while all she gets is to once again take a back seat to him being the star. You would think after 2 straight reality shows, he would leave all that behind and go back to focusing on his job and new woman in his life, but as some of you on here have said, he really does seem to love the attention just a little too much. He gets to get more attention focused on him while all Whitney gets is a front or second row seat at dwts watching the man she loves all over another woman. Must be a great envisionment for her. Him doing dwts is a once in a lifetime opportunity, yes, but hey, go out there and further embarass yourself. Why did I allow myself to be yet again sucked in to this show and actually care what happens between those 2???

No kidding! I didn't realize until i saw a commercial this am that DWTS a starts the following Monday after the finale. I thought he'd get 2 weeks or so. What happened to adjusting to RL and wanting to get back to the farm and get married?! giggling

If Whitney is F1, she'll take a backseat to another Witney for a while...and a younger, hotter, prettier one  at that! Becca I think could handle it but based on what I've seen, Whitney seems like the jealous type. IMHO

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:14 pm

I think that would work also Stucki, but still not sure they'd do it.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think that would work also Stucki, but still not sure they'd do it.

I really have no idea. But to me, heartbroken F2 isn't an obstacle. With Whitney's spunk and determination, I think it would be easy to show her being ready to find her true love. I am not so sure that Whitney will even give Chris the tears if she is not F1. Kelly Jo turned cold on Bob and I could see Whitney doing that with Chris. A tamer less insulting version of Clare. I can see her saying, I gave you my all and you want the inexperienced virgin. Good luck with that, you will never know how much you just lost.

Southern women are fierce and Whitney has that hint of the south.

I might be wrong, but she is just so happy, and to me Chris is not acting like a man who is really serious about wanting a wife and children right away and that is the main thing that has made Whitney so right over Becca, since they are both really great women. Whitney on paper matches what Chris's words said he wanted. But as we have all said watch the feet. Well to me taking time to go to CA and focus on DWTS and not his relationship and I don't care what anyone else says, when you are doing DWTS, especially if you are not a trained athlete, it is all you can focus on. For the untrained they have said it is the hardest thing they have done and leaves them completely drained. Does that sound like something a man who is enthusiastic to settle down and get serious right away does? I get the fun part, but if your goal is marriage and babies right away, DWTS just does not match that.

Much like Chris Sigfried who I was wrong about, I would love for Whitney to get the chance to find her Mr. Perfect, someone who shows her how perfect he is for her instead of her constantly having to show Chris how right she is and him IMO not really bothering to figure out if he is right for her and what she really wants or needs.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst