SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:26 pm

I defintely think Whitney would be a great bachelorette and would love to see her find someone as excited about her as she is about them. Hope she gets herself a happily ever after and the family she wants.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:She'd be the ultimate Bachelorette. Sadly, if she is the F2, she will seem too brokenhearted Monday night to announce her as the next lead.

So true! I agree that Whit would be great but IMO it just is not going to happen.

I just posted this in the Bachelorette 11 sleuthing thread. A recent article (march 3) from E! News about who is next Bachelorette in my mind further validates that the Spoilers for Bachelor season are correct. Whitney is F1 and Fleiss & ABC just did not care that season was spoiled. Fleiss had so much (awesome...IMO) drama this season with a great cast of women all season long that Chris' journey for love was a side story. E! News is further promoting that fact with this article about who is next Bachelorette ...

News/ Is Kaitlyn the Next Bachelorette? Get the Scoop!
On this Monday's Bachelor finale, we finally get to see who Chris Soules chooses as his "future wife" and resident No. 401 of Arlington, Iowa: Whitney or Becca. But let's be honest: What fans really care most about is who will be the next Bachelorette!

Source: http://www.eonline.com/news/631622/is-kaitlyn-the-next-bachelorette-get-the-scoop-plus-find-out-who-wants-jennifer-aniston-to-do-it

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:If you look at the screen caps and see the discussion in Becca's thread, it seems what she is wearing may not be a dress and she may not even be coming or going to the FRC.
My thoughts……the normal viewer (& we are far from normal) will think both are going to the FRC. Only about 2% of the viewing public may realize that. SO they want everyone to think both will be there. If they both were going to, I think they would have showed Becca in her FRC dress headed to the FRC. I think Whitney will be the only one at the FRC.
Now did Becca leave on her own or did Chris let her go early? I guess we won't know yet.

nutty I think you and I may be thinking similarly. I've pondered the comments that Becca's attire doesn't seem exactly suited for a normal FRC and that Whitney may be the only one at the FRC. Combine that with some limo images that suggest Becca arriving and / or perhaps also leaving early in the day a thought has occurred to me:

Because of the death in her family and her need to get on a flight to go to the funeral - they changed things the day of the FRC. They had Becca meet with Chris very early in the day; it wasn't "exactly" an FRC - more like a private meeting between Chris and Becca in which he told her his decision and let her leave to catch a plane. I would expect this would be very emotional for Chris because not only does he have to contend with the weight of his decision but also with the fact he has to deliver that to someone who just lost a family member and this could explain why we see Chris so emotional that day. Then later on in the day, Whitney arrives for the "planned" FRC.

interesting  Good Post
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Lucas, that makes sense! For me, Whitney is F1, spoiler or not!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:00 pm

StacyNor wrote:Honestly,  I have no doubt in my mind Whitney is F1 what I am looking forward is them transiting to real life. Will they handle the pressure outside the bubble? How will they handle the pressure of DWTS? Because its a huge pressure on a relationship.

Whitney will do whatever he wants.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosnight Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:08 pm

Whitney is going to be her usual positive self and enjoy the ride.... She will make the best of the situation.... Remember, she said it isn't where you are, it's who are with.

Fosnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:55 pm

Diana wrote:I think she's F1 but I'd love for her to be the Bachelorette if she wasn't. She'd be fantastic.

She would be terrific as the Bachelorette unfortunately she engaged so will not be available! My final answer....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Rolly wrote:
Diana wrote:I think she's F1 but I'd love for her to be the Bachelorette if she wasn't. She'd be fantastic.

She would be terrific as the Bachelorette unfortunately she engaged so will not be available! My final answer....
Same here giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:33 pm

atem wrote:
StacyNor wrote:Honestly,  I have no doubt in my mind Whitney is F1 what I am looking forward is them transiting to real life. Will they handle the pressure outside the bubble? How will they handle the pressure of DWTS? Because its a huge pressure on a relationship.

Whitney will do whatever he wants.

I don't think so. I mean if Whitney is Chris' f1, it's been said in the media that Chris is going to live in two places, I would say that's pretty compromising. Actually I think it's really awesome that he respects her and her career so much that he's willing to do that. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:44 pm

I doubt Whitney is going to worry about Chris with his DWTS partner nor what anyone else thinks about her being younger or prettier. It's all in the eye of the beholder and I think this Whitney is very attractive and has a wonderful career. I also think she's more likely to work p/t during the filming so won't be hanging around waiting for Chris to come home. 

I don't have a problem with him doing the show since it pays so well. Yes he has a lot of money but he also seems to want several kids. That's a lot of tuition.  :Nod:

I've said this elsewhere but IA with those who say Whitney will be the only one at the FRC. I do think Becca takes herself out although still believe Chris was going to send her home in any case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Hmmm... Chris's DWTS partner (who lives and works in LA) wanting to fall in love with him and move to the farm in Iowa? I just don't see it….no need for Whitney to worry at all cantstopl
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:21 pm

albean99 wrote:I doubt Whitney is going to worry about Chris with his DWTS partner nor what anyone else thinks about her being younger or prettier. It's all in the eye of the beholder and I think this Whitney is very attractive and has a wonderful career. I also think she's more likely to work p/t during the filming so won't be hanging around waiting for Chris to come home. 

I don't have a problem with him doing the show since it pays so well. Yes he has a lot of money but he also seems to want several kids. That's a lot of tuition.  :Nod:

I've said this elsewhere but IA with those who say Whitney will be the only one at the FRC. I do think Becca takes herself out although still believe Chris was going to send her home in any case.

I will say that we have seen Whitney jealous of Britt and commenting on her looks. I don't know if Whitney would be threatened or not, but there is a lot of supposition being stated as fact in this thread. Unless someone has proof that she is engaged and wants to share it, until Monday her being engaged is IYO, right?

I happen to think she is going to make a fabulous bachelorette and hopefully find a man who is as all in as she does and wouldn't disrespect her the way Chris has during episode 6 and if they are engaged then picking DWTS instead of focusing on their relationship when she is all ready to be married and have babies doesn't seem like it is following what she wants. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst