SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by StacyNor Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:42 pm

nutty1 wrote:Now I think it is something to do with Kaitlyn, like maybe he slept with her?? Um….no surprise there Steve!

So Whitney was flying out of Chicago and Becca was flying home? Am I correct in that thought? Thanks!
I don't think he would make a deal about it, never did previously.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

grooming - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:43 pm

Diana wrote:RS said that the news he is releasing on Tuesday has to do with one of the final three but it does not effect the outcome.

The news does not reflect the outcome as to what happened on the show. He said he has no way of knowing real life. Meaning right now present tense. ;) I have emailed him again and hope to get a response. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Diana wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Now I think it is something to do with Kaitlyn, like maybe he slept with her?? Um….no surprise there Steve!

So Whitney was flying out of Chicago and Becca was flying home? Am I correct in that thought? Thanks!
I think both girls were flying to LA.

I agree. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:45 pm

He wrote me in a email and said it won't effect them so IDK. I don't think its going to be a big deal.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Well let me refrase that he said "doubt it"
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:50 pm

Not sure where to put this, but since it mentions Whitney, I will put it here.

NOTHING new from RS's video cast. He has a cold, and typical male, cut it short by 15 minutes.  giggling
He said the thing he will release the day after the finale has to do with one of the F3 girls and on a scale of 1-10 of importance, it is a 1. So I am sure it is nothing.

He is totally insistent Whitney is not only F1, but engaged. I still say, after Des's season, he is going to check and double check and triple check to be sure he is is correct.

He even said tonight that he understands after Des's season, how some people question him (he must be sick to admit that!) but he said he is sure Whitney and Chris are engaged.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:51 pm

Diana wrote:He also said it won't change our opinion of any one or effect Chris and Whitney's relationship. So I have no idea what it is but I am not worried.

Just have to keep it real. Smiley RS has said he has no idea if it will affect their relationship. He has said it will not affect the outcome of the SHOW. When asked if he thought they would make it, he said "no" because of his opinion, AND because of info he had received. He actually was asked this and said it was because of both.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:53 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:He also said it won't change our opinion of any one or effect Chris and Whitney's relationship. So I have no idea what it is but I am not worried.

Just have to keep it real.  Smiley  RS has said he has no idea if it will affect their relationship.  He has said it will not affect the outcome of the SHOW.  When asked if he thought they would make it, he said "no" because of his opinion, AND because of info he had received.  He actually was asked this and said it was because of both.  

I just think you are trying to make a big deal out of something that isn't. JMO. If was really going to effect their relationship I am RS would be bragging a lot more about it.

Last edited by Diana on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:Not sure where to put this, but since it mentions Whitney, I will put it here.

NOTHING new from RS's video cast. He has a cold, and typical male, cut it short by 15 minutes.  giggling
He said the thing he will release the day after the finale has to do with one of the F3 girls and on a scale of 1-10 of importance, it is a 1. So I am sure it is nothing.

He is totally insistent Whitney is not only F1, but engaged. I still say, after Des's season, he is going to check and double check and triple check to be sure he is is correct.

He even said tonight that he understands after Des's season, how some people question him (he must be sick to admit that!) but he said he is sure Whitney and Chris are engaged.

I totally agree that they are engaged, (sorry Becca fans) but as to what will happen or has been happening in real life, RS has no idea.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:55 pm

I agree Soccermom. The real relationship will start Tuesday!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:I agree Soccermom. The real relationship will start Tuesday!

So true :yes:
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:59 pm

The info he received on a scale of 1-10 is 1, not important, but important enough to base his opinion that they won't make it?

And I thought I was confused between LA and LA. He loves to see his minions run around in circles cha-chinging his site for clues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Discussion #3

+96
bluwavz
nd4reality
Mustang19
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Amethyst